Murilo “Ninja” Rua vs. Benji Radach
    Gina ”Conviction” Carano vs. Kelly Kobald

Under Card: May not be televised

Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos vs. Yoko Takahashi
    Robert McDaniel vs. Alexander “Storm” Shlemenko
    Mike Aina vs. James Berto
    Seth Petruzelli vs. Aaron Rosa
    Lorenzo Borgomeo vs. Mickey Gomez

I would give one of up one testicle for five weeks in bed with Gina Carano.

She usurped Nelly Furtado for my Hottest Chick of All Time le like two years ago.

srsly

Post Count
    She was on the rag in this pic...she had trouble making weight because she was bloated.

Hows that for a wiener buzz kill.

and yes I am an ass for pointing that out.

Post Count
    She's an MMA fighter??? DAYUM!!!

Post Count
    She's an MMA fighter??? DAYUM!!!
    She's the best woman there is.

Post Count
    Mount me please.

Post Count

yes

Post Count

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    We should just dedicate a thread to her.

Post Count
    Or how about once the new forum opens we should make a hot female mma fighter dedication thread.

She was on the rag in this pic...she had trouble making weight because she was bloated.

Hows that for a wiener buzz kill.

and yes I am an ass for pointing that out.
    explain to me how you know this and give me some links or at least some websites

her being on the rag and looking like that only bumps her up on Boner of the Century Scale

I would ride that like Lance Armstrong rides a Huffy.

Post Count
    HOLY '

Her family must think she is out of her mind to fight and risk messing up that face. She could be a Super-Model.

Post Count
    I also predict Shamrock will look so BAD in this fight, people will be banning him from ever fighting again

Post Count
    explain to me how you know this and give me some links or at least some websites.
    Thats actually a fairly famous picture in MMA because it brought up a glaring problem female MMA fighters will face when trying to make weight. It was a pretty big deal at the time because she was everything female MMA and she couldn't make a 140 catch weight which EliteXC had created just for her.

I’ve read where some have called Carano irresponsible because she’s come in a 1/4 pound over in her past two fights. But how is she being irresponsible? Did she not show up to both her EliteXC fights in great shape? Did you see a region of her body where it was obvious she could have lost the weight? I sure didn’t. There’s a growing climate in MMA and Muay Thai (in the U.S.) where highly-conditioned female fighters are being asked to cut to weights their bodies simply aren’t meant to be at. We’re going to turn the female fighting industry into the modeling industry where females develop eating disorders and body dismorphia.

People also freaked out because Carano indicated she had her period during the time leading up to weigh-ins. She wasn’t being crude, she was being candid. It’s an issue female fighters have to deal with that male fighters obviously will never encounter. If we want to treat female MMA with the respect it deserves then we can’t giggle or cringe when a fighter brings that issue up. If you ask Travis Lutter why he didn’t make weight against Anderson Silva then whether you bought his answer or not, you at least wanted to hear his explanation. When Gina had a few minor issues, she gave her explanation. Women get periods. Deal with it. But if the industry keeps placing unrealistic weight demands on females then some of them will stop having periods because they’ll become unhealthy trying to use improper dieting techniques to make weights they have no business fighting at.

Dave Meltzer from the Wrestling Observer also made a good point in a recent print edition, which was that the amount of clothes Gina has worn for her last two weigh-ins more than accounted for the 1/4 pound she was over. For males who are over, they can put a towel up and they can strip down. But Meltzer points out that if a female strips down, then it becomes a spectacle.

So we have to ask ourselves, what do we want from female MMA? Sport or spectacle?
    http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2007/09/...aranos-weight/

HOLY '

Her family must think she is out of her mind to fight and risk messing up that face. She could be a Super-Model.
    Her dad used to be a Dallas Cowboy QB.

Although a back up....

Glenn Carano

I'll let you guess which one he is here...
    Last edited by Evan; 09-28-2008 at 12:40 AM.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can be a towel holder

Post Count
    I can be a towel holder
    You'll have to kill me. That towel is mine you SOB, along with the oil i get to rub on her in the pre-fight"

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well, it turned into more of a Gina Carano thread then an Elite XC thread and rightfully so, but anyway here are my picks....

Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock---Ken Shamrock....no
    Jake Shields vs. Paul (Semtex) Daley--I will be rooting for Daley though, am I the only one?
    Andre “The Pitbull” Arlovski vs. Roy “Big Country” Nelson---I dont see it any other way
    Murilo “Ninja” Rua vs. Benji Radach--Im kinda excited about this one....
    Gina ”Conviction” Carano vs. Kelly Kobald--Are you serious?

Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos vs. Yoko Takahashi
    Robert McDaniel vs. Alexander “Storm” Shlemenko
    Mike Aina vs. James Berto
    Seth Petruzelli vs. Aaron Rosa
    Lorenzo Borgomeo vs. Mickey Gomez

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    You'll have to kill me. That towel is mine you SOB, along with the oil i get to rub on her in the pre-fight"
    Ha!

And I will be there with her when she will be cutting weight ... in the sauna

Kimbo vs Shamrock is a joke

how long are they going to keep babying Kimbo by putting him up against whack compe ion? Shamrock is like 45 years old

Post Count
    Kimbo vs Shamrock is a joke

how long are they going to keep babying Kimbo by putting him up against whack compe ion? Shamrock is like 45 years old
    The fight can't be sold as legit on any level. Ken is 1-7 in his last 8 fights and has not won a legit fight in like 6 or 7 years.

Post Count
    There isn't a person alive who likes this fight...

EliteXC has people running it who have no clue what they are doing and aren't even mma fans.

I hope Shamrock gets his ass beat.

Post Count
    After the Thompson fight...I got Kenny..

Post Count
    Problem with Ken is when he gets hit in the face he just stands there with a slacked jaw absorbing half a dozen more.

Thread Information