My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last week, I traded my Wii +6 games for a 60GB Ps3 +3 games. I am so extraordinarily happy with the Ps3. It's an amazing system.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have all 3, and the Wii sucks major ass. 360 is my favorite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the idea of the 360. By far the best games. I just can't deal with the constant RRoDs. Several of my friends have had them.

Plus, I wanted full Blu-Ray support for my new TV. So I went with the Ps3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had a 360 and got sick of the rrod, so I got an 80 gig ps3 and have never been happier with a console. Even though there are better games on the 360, you can't beat free PSN and a blue ray player. It's also more stylish than the 360

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had a 360 and got sick of the rrod, so I got an 80 gig ps3 and have never been happier with a console. Even though there are better games on the 360, you can't beat free PSN and a blue ray player. It's also more stylish than the 360
    I absolutely LOVE the fact that I can stream media from my computer in my bedroom straight to the Ps3 for playback without actually downloading the music. The interface is killer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Done and done. Sweet.

Sad to say G'bye to the Wii, but I never really played it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I camp out for a Wii over 16 hours was first in line at best buy, oddly the next two people in line were females that were pretty good looking holding a spot for there boyfriends who showed up like 5 hours after they did. I need a chick like that.

Played it for about a month and never touch it again. I sold it along with some games for 500.00 when they were still hard to find.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's impossible for a Wii to be your main console, not enough games. It's nice to play it every other day, but I'd lose my mind if I touched that thing every day.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I absolutely LOVE the fact that I can stream media from my computer in my bedroom straight to the Ps3 for playback without actually downloading the music. The interface is killer.
    How do I do this?

I also love the PS3. Wonderful system and since I have netflix I have nearly every blu-ray available.

Thread Information