One for the Thumb
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Reading all the smack talk that's started up in the college sports forum is very refreshing. Things were getting way too stale around here and it's great to see Capt. Mike going at it with R. Mexico, everyone jumping on jgw's dumb ass/idiotic comments, Brutalis going back and forth with some dude about incest and other I can't even remember...............it all just brings out the best in college football fans.

Congrats to us, the college sports forum posters. We continue to find new levels of low as we try to 'intelligently' discuss college football.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Reading all the smack talk that's started up in the college sports forum is very refreshing. Things were getting way too stale around here and it's great to see Capt. Mike going at it with R. Mexico, everyone jumping on jgw's dumb ass/idiotic comments, Brutalis going back and forth with some dude about incest and other I can't even remember...............it all just brings out the best in college football fans.

Congrats to us, the college sports forum posters. We continue to find new levels of low as we try to 'intelligently' discuss college football.

.................................................. ........

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    And the Big 12 opener this weekend of A&M vs. OSU will provide even more fireworks and an OSU win will spawn about 300 threads by CaptMike.

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    off, you pussy.

Late 2nd round pick cecil collins's Avatar
    Post Count

Well said. I like a little smack as much as the next guy, but these gay quarrels should be kept to trailer parks, restrooms in subway stations, and bar mitzvahs.

Thread Information