Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to win this game, bowen has to pull another VC job on wade, wait he doesnt have to cose wade is injury prone....keep shaq from playin his game and make wade take more jumpshots from 20ft and not let him get inside....the factor in here would be doleac (shaq thinks his best backup center in the league) rose or horry would be enough to manhandle him. gino would put dooling on poster and brent barry n udrih would just camp outside from 3 for the airstrike, yahay mate this game will be a 10pt win for the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to win this game, bowen has to pull another VC job on wade...
    Implying he did something wrong. I'd disagree.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    people who are predicting a blowout Spurs win are simply homers. Heat are at home and we all know Shaq gets up for these type of games against Duncan. Wade should have a big game, he is due.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who are predicting a blowout Spurs win are simply homers. Heat are at home and we all know Shaq gets up for these type of games against Duncan. Wade should have a big game, he is due.
    The Spurs average margin of victory is eleven points per game, predicting that isn't exactly what I'd call a "Homer"....

I'm not saying the Spurs will win by eleven but it's certainly not impossible or out of the ordinary for them to beat any team by eleven points, I'd even venture to say it's more likely they would beat the Heat by eleven or more points because they don't get complacent like they do when they play teams with bad records, even though this game starts early everyone will be up for this one....

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i know what the spurs average margin is but the heat are at home..Shaq is there. I refuse to believe this will be anything over a 5-6 point game either way. Heat are a great team and it's hard to blowout great teams out on their home floor.

i may be wrong at the end of the game but i find it hard to believe this won't be a very tight game.

it was a tight game even when wade was out at the sbc center.

Thread Information