Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Post Count
    Lytle (sherdog)

Post Count
    I dunno...I think swatting a young big name up and comer to half court does him some good. Beating a head liner is big no matter how you shake it.
    My point is though that i think Rich is commited to staying at 205 for the forseeable future and only a huge fight may get him back to 185. Bisping has not done much of anything at 185 to get Rich to want to fight him. He's 34 years old, i just don't think it is a big enough fight for him. If he wins his next fight at 205, he may get fights with the likes of Wandy and Rampage, that is far bigger.

Post Count
    Happy for Lytle...

The Truth...
    I was very happy for Lytle. That was an all out war. He has busted his ass since TUF 4 and fought a lot of tough guys. He's had to work way harder than Serra has, who's been milking his win over GSP for all it is worth for the better part of the last 2 years.

Yeah and we post news in the MMA notes thread. Big stuff we usually do a new thread for. The UFC 91 thread should be crazy. Thinking we should do a poll on the Lesner/Randy fight.

LOL, ahh A-Train good stuff

And let the door hit you very hard on the ASS on the way OUT!

LOL thankd DB, im just glad im not the only one that knows that he is a Dbag.

I'm glad that guy lost, there's something about him that just rubs me the wrong way. This is twice I've seen him fight and twice he's lost I'm on a roll.

Post Count
    Soku got biotch slapped

Post Count
    I'm glad that guy lost, there's something about him that just rubs me the wrong way. This is twice I've seen him fight and twice he's lost I'm on a roll.
    who?

Post Count
    Soku got biotch slapped

JUDO THROW!!!

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Soku got biotch slapped

LOL wow.

Post Count
    Bisping is better than I thought...probably better that he won. Leben certainly doesn't deserve another shot at Silva...gatekeeper for life. That was the most lopsided 29-28 beating I've seen in a while
    Bisping can fight but if he thinks he is going to strike his way to the 185 pd le he is sorely mistaken. He doesn't have big power and he doesn't have enough versatility in the rest of his game.

Post Count
    Is there anything more humiliating that getting slapped and the follow by a wonderful combo punch?

What a beautiful left over hand...

Thread Information