Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    Last one didn't get moved over. Episode 3 tonight.

Post Count
    Sideways hate wearing idiot needs to reevaluate his life...

They are doing a great job promoting Nog and he really seems to enjoy this. This must be killing some old time pride only fanboys who used to cry about TUF. Although I guess Griffin may have already sent them over.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ok...Browning is a complete jackass. Also, can anyone confirm this???...I could have sworn I saw an angry Junie Browning hop into the octagon and go after someone....anybody?

Post Count
    I saw that....next weeks preview.

Idiot....what a complete idiot....

Post Count
    I predict Browning gets booted from the show next week.

Post Count
    I predict Browning gets booted from the show next week.
    Agreed

i don't think he gets booted for drinking and going crazy because we see him go in the octagon at the end of the next fight

Post Count
    i don't think he gets booted for drinking and going crazy because we see him go in the octagon at the end of the next fight
    Maybe he doesnt get booted for drinking and going crazy, but Im sure after the octagon incident he is a goner.
    Looks to be an interesting show the rest of the way.

Post Count
    I am so glad they reformatted this show

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    Post Count
    I didn't get to watch last night's epidode, but after watching the first 2 I'd want to be on Mir's team if I'm a fighter. He seemed to be a very very good coach.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    i find it funny how nogiera speaks great English yet they caption him.

Post Count
    damn...

http://mmapayout.com/2008/10/tuf-8-episode-3-ratings/

TUF 8 Rating - Week 3

October 2, 2008

MMAPayout.com has learned that the 10/1 episode of the Ultimate Fighter on e drew a 0.8 rating (1.1 million viewers). That is the lowest rating in the series’ history. The program drew quarter hours of 0.80, 0.66, 0.79, and 0.90. The key demographic numbers were a a 1.13 in M18-34 and a 1.04 in M18-49.
    Shame...that show has gotten so much better after stalling out for a few years. Season 4 was abysmal.

Browning has a blog on UFC.com

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=14864

Guess he isn't getting kicked off after all.
    Last edited by Evan; 10-02-2008 at 09:05 PM.

Post Count
    ugh........2 weeks of teasing the same thing?

Bleach hair boy is a bag.

Post Count
    damn...

http://mmapayout.com/2008/10/tuf-8-episode-3-ratings/

Shame...that show has gotten so much better after stalling out for a few years. Season 4 was abysmal.

Browning has a blog on UFC.com

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=14864

Guess he isn't getting kicked off after all.
    Interesting. Problem is i guess that since so many of these guys are unknown that are fighting you need 2 coaches that are stars and hate eachother going at it. That is actually what got me back into MMA. TUF 3. I had not seen much of it in a few years. Last i had heard o, my fav fighter was gone from the UFC for good. Then one night, just surfing through the channels, they are 10 min into the premiere of TUF 3, with o and Ken. Now that got my attention real quick. Was a great season and have been back into MMA ever since. Mir and Nog don't have much heat going for them, they are not huge MMA stars. Put Penn in there with GSP and you'd likely get some nice ratings. I think it all comes down to the heat between the coaches and their star power to suck the average Joe in.

Post Count
    Junie is gone for sure next week for jumping in the octagon. You would think this season would have brought people back with all the happening.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    good episode.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    I really dont know how Krystof, Bader, and Efrain kept from killing Junie. It shows they are in it to win it.

I really dont know how Krystof, Bader, and Efrain kept from killing Junie. It shows they are in it to win it.
    Yeah I dont know if I could have held back that long.

Post Count
    I'm a pretty even tempered person…I am anything but prone to rage and fighting but watching that….I wanted to jump into my tv and kill that dude.

I cannot stand the obnoxious drunk.

I'm a pretty even tempered person…I am anything but prone to rage and fighting but watching that….I wanted to jump into my tv and kill that dude.

I cannot stand the obnoxious drunk.
    You know seeing Dana not kick him off and keeping those 2 idiots on makes me think that it might not be real. How can anyone be that stupid and out of control even when sober.

Post Count
    You know seeing Dana not kick him off and keeping those 2 idiots on makes me think that it might not be real. How can anyone be that stupid and out of control even when sober.
    eh...they never throw out the drunken idiots unless they actually really get into a fight. I highly suspect that was e's decision, not the UFC's.

Post Count
    But yeah...there is plenty of editing manipulation.

eh...they never throw out the drunken idiots unless they actually really get into a fight. I highly suspect that was e's decision, not the UFC's.
    Yeah but he was pushing and messing with all the guys. Him jumping in the ring was crazy at the end, cant wait for next week.

Post Count
    Yeah but he was pushing and messing with all the guys. Him jumping in the ring was crazy at the end, cant wait for next week.
    yeah true.

Thread Information