Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    I have an idea for next year, we should have someone keep count on the fight winner predictions and have a champ at the end of the year. The official ST MMA Prediction Champion. Could be fun and maybe bring in some new posters that way?
    Excellent idea

Post Count
    I nominate, not me to do that.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    whoever is viewing this should really register. this is one of the easiest forums to post on. the environment, traffic flow, creativity of users and the simple mechanics of posting make it easy and fun.

I nominate, not me to do that.
    I dont mind keeping track, should we start with the next ufc or wait till Jan? What promotions are we going to keep up with, the bigger ones (UFC, EXC, AFFLICTION)? I would like to keep it in a thread maybe called predictions thread and maybe get it as a sticky up top (Evan do your mod powers allow that?). Are we going to do undercards?

Post Count
    I dont mind keeping track, should we start with the next ufc or wait till Jan? What promotions are we going to keep up with, the bigger ones (UFC, EXC, AFFLICTION)? I would like to keep it in a thread maybe called predictions thread and maybe get it as a sticky up top (Evan do your mod powers allow that?). Are we going to do undercards?
    I can make a sticky or we can just keep bumping the thread. Whatever you guys want is fine with me.

Yeah lets do the bugger orgs and skip most undercards except for the big fights that don't make it to the main card for whatever reason.

I can make a sticky or we can just keep bumping the thread. Whatever you guys want is fine with me.

Yeah lets do the bugger orgs and skip most undercards except for the big fights that don't make it to the main card for whatever reason.
    Well maybe you, Leonard, or KD can post the fights that we are trying to predict( It would be better to designate one person to do it so there is no confusion or multiple posts). Maybe we can get Pistons < Spurs to make us a little le belt for the winner to put in his avi (I would say maybe we can get Kori or one of the guys to give us a little belt under our name but I didnt want the forum police to come in crying about it hehehe)

Post Count
    IMO…it should be as simple and easy as possible….someone just takes the results from our fight threads and adds a number to "the official prediction thread" or something.

IMO…it should be as simple and easy as possible….someone just takes the results from our fight threads and adds a number to "the official prediction thread" or something.
    Ok that will work too, ill do that, ill update the Offical Prediction Thread to everyone's Wins and Losses.

Thread Information