Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Texans-Spurs-Rangers traitoravery's Avatar
    Post Count
    All you es register!!!!

Post Count
    There are a lot of big events coming up in the next few months. I predict this forum is going to get pretty popular, soon.

Post Count
    yeah i wouldn't be surprised if we got 20 regulars by 2009, seriosuly.

Post Count

MMA Fight Club (40 Viewing)

register!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texans-Spurs-Rangers traitoravery's Avatar
    Post Count
    168 Viewing

Post Count
    Register!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(277 Viewing)

Post Count
    lol! join guys! this is a great place to talk mma!

Post Count

MMA Fight Club (40 Viewing)

register!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count

It's Fun

Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    Post Count

It's Fun
    This made me laugh.

It reminds me of a party we went to and two 'beasts' were making out and my brother-in-law was trying to find the bathroom and walked in on them. They said, "come here.. we don't bite."

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    Post Count
    Probably Bots.....

Post Count
    Probably Bots.....
    This site was up there on google rankings for the Kimbo fight...

Probably Bots.....
    That's what I thought originally .... but it wasn't.

This site was up there on google rankings for the Kimbo fight...
    Yeah, it was mostly people from Google searches.

Post Count
    MMA is a huge internet sport. Spurstalk was on the top of many things i searched in on google. This forum will probably grow by about 10-15 posters by UFC 91.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lame.

Post Count
    This made me laugh.

It reminds me of a party we went to and two 'beasts' were making out and my brother-in-law was trying to find the bathroom and walked in on them. They said, "come here.. we don't bite."
    I'm trying to remember a time when you were actually cool

Post Count
    I'm In!!!

Still tons of guests, dont be shy!!

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wow...nice!

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    MMA is a huge internet sport. Spurstalk was on the top of many things i searched in on google. This forum will probably grow by about 10-15 posters by UFC 91.
    That actually worries me a bit. How many are going to come in here flaming like those 13-year-old idiots on Sherdog? It would be great to have more posters, but I don't want it to drag the quality of the forum down.

That actually worries me a bit. How many are going to come in here flaming like those 13-year-old idiots on Sherdog? It would be great to have more posters, but I don't want it to drag the quality of the forum down.
    Yeah I agree, we will just have to ignore them I guess.

Post Count
    I doubt it will happen much… but we will get some spill over from the rest of the ST forum from people who can't discuss anything without telling people to kill themselves but I just plan on putting them on my ignore list. I really like the MMA chatter here and won't let it bother me. Blacksowrdsman is new to the MMA talk and he knows his stuff…so its fine with me as long as we pick up some quality posters along with some ignores. If we got 20 regulars with 20 people on ignore I would say we're doing fine.

Dallaskd and I can lock threads and if someone gets too persistant I think Kori/Timvp can block them from creating threads…MMA talk has been 100% troll free for over a year and we can keep it that way.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    all ignore is freakin evil

I doubt it will happen much… but we will get some spill over from the rest of the ST forum from people who can't discuss anything without telling people to kill themselves but I just plan on putting them on my ignore list. I really like the MMA chatter here and won't let it bother me. Blacksowrdsman is new to the MMA talk and he knows his stuff…so its fine with me as long as we pick up some quality posters along with some ignores. If we got 20 regulars with 20 people on ignore I would say we're doing fine.

Dallaskd and I can lock threads and if someone gets too persistant I think Kori/Timvp can block them from creating threads…MMA talk has been 100% troll free for over a year and we can keep it that way.
    Yeah we already have some spill over which is cool, hopefully we can get more ST regulars into MMA. I know the EXC fight was free thats why we had a lot of traffic, I wonder if it will be that way during the next UFC PPV? Yeah Black has been a nice addition. Our core group has been really good but yeah the more the merrier.

I have an idea for next year, we should have someone keep count on the fight winner predictions and have a champ at the end of the year. The official ST MMA Prediction Champion. Could be fun and maybe bring in some new posters that way?

Thread Information