My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I got into an argument about this. If I remember right, the last couple times that Duncan didn't score in double figures was because of him getting injured early in the game. Well apparently they don't believe me so i need proof. Does anyone know when the last time he didn't score in double figures and the injury he had?

Thx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim had 2 games last season in which he did not reach double figures. On 3/10/04 against the Clippers, he had 9 points, but only played 15 minutes (he played the first 5 minutes of the first 3 quarters). That was an injury game, but it was the game that Tim tried to return from his quadriceps problem. He had missed the previous 2 games and ended up missing the next 3-4 games. (when he finally came back for good, of course, it was the night he came off the bench against Minnesota).

Tim ended up with 8 points on 12/13/03 against Houston on 2-10 FG and 4-4 FT in 31 minutes. He wasn't injured (at least nothing of note) in that game, so far as I remember.

Since the start of the 2001-02 season, he's only had 2 other single-digit games -- 11/16/02 at Cleveland (fouled out in 21 minutes, 3-9 FG, 6 pts); and 2/21/02 vs. Sacramento (4-12 FG, 1-1 FT, 9 pts in 30 minutes). That Sacramento game was one, however, where the Spurs were up by something like 40 points in the 3rd Quarter. Some might remember that Charles Smith went nuts that day with 32 and Malik had 20+.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Thanks

Thread Information