Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I can't help myself. I like buscuits of mass destruction.

There was an outbreak in military activity in my ongoing war with McDonald’s today. I found one location that still has the $1 sausage buscuit and hash brown deal.

I ordered my usual iced coffee, but noticed that the price was actually 20 cents more at this location than my usual stop.

“Excuse me,” I shouted into the drive-thru mc-microphone, “why is the iced coffee here 20 cents higher than the McD’s down the street?”

[Krkkkk] “I don’t know, sir” [krrkkkk] “but would you like to order the iced coffee?”

Perturbed by her ignorance of what other McD’s charge, I yelled back, “That’s highway robbery…..I guess I have no choice but to just bend over and take it like a bad rectal exam, while you and your co-workers just sit back and laugh, right? Do you and your McBuddies go to foreclosure postings after work and poke fun at the home owners that are being thrown out into the street to live in nothing more than cardboard boxes with nothing more than used toilet paper to use as blankets to keep warm at night?”

[krrrkkk] “well sir, I didn't really get all of that, but that’s the price we charge and you are more than welcome to try the McDonald’s you usually go to if the price here is too high for you.”

“Alright fine…….I’ll take your overpriced iced coffee and $1 hash brown and sausage buscuit……….but I demand that you throw in a jelly packet for free.”

“Uh…ok sir. We’ll give you some jelly.”

“Really? Cool……I mean……yes, that’s more like it…..and I demand free napkins as well……..and a straw.”

“Yes sir…..will that be all?”

“I believe I have made my point here, so yes, that will do it.”

“Ok sir, drive around.”

Now see.... I may not have won the war, but the battle today belongs to me…….sure, the hashbrown grease was oozing off so much that it went through the bag and past the napkins leaving a spot on my car seat……..and yes, the sausage patty is swirling in my stomach like a fork that got dropped into a garbage disposal……and true enough, the buscuit crumbs are ripping through my intestines like grenade shrapnel….

But I’m still alive and kicking and my resolve will not be deterred.

We must remember that this war on fast food terror is not one we can win over night. I hope that Congress (my wife) approves my request for another $100 billion to eat at…..I mean to fight this enemy. I have heard that Ronald McDonald was last seen heading towards Afghanistan………I will follow him to the ends of the Earth if I have to….

Curse you, McDonald.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The restaurants that charge different prices for coffee are probably owned under separate franchises. The drive-thru person is not paid enough to know (or care) about the pricing strategies of different franchise owners.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I always laugh at the people so willing to lay into a helpless employee. No wonder people spit, piss and in your food.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    McDonalds blows... but yeah I get the double QPC .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I always laugh at the people so willing to lay into a helpless employee. No wonder people spit, piss and in your food.
    Word if I have a problem I make the fuss after I have already finished eating. If it is big enough for me to do that then I don't go to that place again.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i always complain, if i do, after i've gotten my food. no need for extra protein

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Sausage McMuffins are bomb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sausage McMuffins are bomb.
    If you are gay

ha ha you got mad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    you should have paid her in all pennies just to get her panties in a bunch...even though she didn't do a damned thing wrong.

I'm with you on that one.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I'm pretty sure they sprinkle crack on their food, because I am completely grossed out by McDonalds, but somehow I find myself itching for one of their disgusting double cheeseburger all the time.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I'm pretty sure they sprinkle crack on their food, because I am completely grossed out by McDonalds, but somehow I find myself itching for one of their disgusting double cheeseburger all the time.
    Ditto... I get a double-cheeseburger, small fries and a small coke probably two times a week. The strange thing, despite never really being happy after eating their food, every time I go I always look forward to it.

To change it up I sometimes get some McNuggets. I'm pissed they got rid of the 4-nugget for $1 add-on.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i think mcdonalds fries rock. i remember when they actually offered humongosized fries and served them in the large soda cup. i never indulged in that gluttonous activity, but my cousins would. i just remember the grease stains oozing through the cup.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's so bland; how can you stand it? I have made it to my mid-fifties and have eaten at a McDonalds less than a dozen times. Gross fast-food crap.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't help myself. I like buscuits of mass destruction.

There was an outbreak in military activity in my ongoing war with McDonald’s today. I found one location that still has the $1 sausage buscuit and hash brown deal.

I ordered my usual iced coffee, but noticed that the price was actually 20 cents more at this location than my usual stop.

“Excuse me,” I shouted into the drive-thru mc-microphone, “why is the iced coffee here 20 cents higher than the McD’s down the street?”

[Krkkkk] “I don’t know, sir” [krrkkkk] “but would you like to order the iced coffee?”

Perturbed by her ignorance of what other McD’s charge, I yelled back, “That’s highway robbery…..I guess I have no choice but to just bend over and take it like a bad rectal exam, while you and your co-workers just sit back and laugh, right? Do you and your McBuddies go to foreclosure postings after work and poke fun at the home owners that are being thrown out into the street to live in nothing more than cardboard boxes with nothing more than used toilet paper to use as blankets to keep warm at night?”

[krrrkkk] “well sir, I didn't really get all of that, but that’s the price we charge and you are more than welcome to try the McDonald’s you usually go to if the price here is too high for you.”

“Alright fine…….I’ll take your overpriced iced coffee and $1 hash brown and sausage buscuit……….but I demand that you throw in a jelly packet for free.”

“Uh…ok sir. We’ll give you some jelly.”

“Really? Cool……I mean……yes, that’s more like it…..and I demand free napkins as well……..and a straw.”

“Yes sir…..will that be all?”

“I believe I have made my point here, so yes, that will do it.”

“Ok sir, drive around.”

Now see.... I may not have won the war, but the battle today belongs to me…….sure, the hashbrown grease was oozing off so much that it went through the bag and past the napkins leaving a spot on my car seat……..and yes, the sausage patty is swirling in my stomach like a fork that got dropped into a garbage disposal……and true enough, the buscuit crumbs are ripping through my intestines like grenade shrapnel….

But I’m still alive and kicking and my resolve will not be deterred.

We must remember that this war on fast food terror is not one we can win over night. I hope that Congress (my wife) approves my request for another $100 billion to eat at…..I mean to fight this enemy. I have heard that Ronald McDonald was last seen heading towards Afghanistan………I will follow him to the ends of the Earth if I have to….

Curse you, McDonald.
    Thats one stupid ass conversation to have with a fast food employee BEFORE you get your food.

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't really like their lunch or dinner menus but Mcdonald's breakfast is greatness. I love the Mcmuffins and sausage biscuits...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Thats one stupid ass conversation to have with a fast food employee BEFORE you get your food.
    good point. Maybe that wasn't vegetable oil that was dripping from my hash brown patty.....

and as disgusting as that might be.......I'm still drawn in like the Millenium Falcon was to the Death Star's tractor beam......

I agree with Mono......they must sprinkle crack before they do whatever they do to their food before they hand it to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    I also find myself going to Mcdonald's to try to get Boardwalk to finish my Monopoly game. My co-worker and I came to the agreement that we would split whatever winnings it is if one of us gets it. We have three Park Places. Damn that McDonald's.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Every once in a while -- and I'm talking maybe once a year -- I'll get a hankering for Chicken McNuggets. Other than that, you couldn't pay me to eat at McDonald's.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    I rarely eat fast food, but if I were to, I'd rather eat a 2 cheeseburger combo at McD's than eat at Wendy's or Burger King. I do consider McDonalds to be the lowest quality of the three, but still, I think it's the best tasting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like the grilled chicken club they offer, and the mcnuggets aren't bad.

The only time I get it is when I'm home, need a quick lunch due to a busy afternoon trying to load up for offtime on the weekend, but its not bad.

Is it good for you to eat all the time and eat alot? Heck no, but I don't think it was intended to be eaten all the time or everyday.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Breakfast for $1 rocks.

I'm pissed that they stopped the "any large drink for $1" promo though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Their Fries are Great

I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    in related news....

Cops: Man tries to pay for meal with pot
    McDonald's cashier calls 911 after drive-thru customer makes offer

VERO BEACH, Fla. - A McDonald's cashier called 911 after a Vero Beach drive-thru customer allegedly offered to pay for his meal with marijuana. The Indian River County Sheriff's Office said the cashier called Monday with a description of the vehicle the suspect had been riding in.

A deputy spotted the vehicle, found marijuana in the car and arrested its occupant, 27-year-old Shawn Alexander Pannullo.

Pannullo was charged with possession of cannabis and posted $500 bail. It was unclear if he had an attorney.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27167122/?GT1=43001

I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    on the rare occassion i visit a mcdonalds i usually grab a double cheeseburger or quarter pounder with cheese.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    in related news....

Cops: Man tries to pay for meal with pot
    McDonald's cashier calls 911 after drive-thru customer makes offer

VERO BEACH, Fla. - A McDonald's cashier called 911 after a Vero Beach drive-thru customer allegedly offered to pay for his meal with marijuana. The Indian River County Sheriff's Office said the cashier called Monday with a description of the vehicle the suspect had been riding in.

A deputy spotted the vehicle, found marijuana in the car and arrested its occupant, 27-year-old Shawn Alexander Pannullo.

Pannullo was charged with possession of cannabis and posted $500 bail. It was unclear if he had an attorney.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27167122/?GT1=43001
    That's ed up. The cashier couldn't just say no, he/she had to call the cops?

Thread Information