Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    Man I dunno…makes my brain hurt thinking about it. I am undecided. Both guys are simply so good. The best of the best….

Post Count
    Man I dunno…makes my brain hurt thinking about it. I am undecided. Both guys are simply so good. The best of the best….
    My take on the fight honestly is that the UFC knows full well GSP will win. That is why Penn is not being forced to fight a top 170 contender because it could ruin their superfight. When you think about it, them fighting now doesn't make sense. Penn gets a shot at 170 for beating Sherk, who GSP whipped so bad years ago, he never fought at 170 again. Penn is lucky GSP did not demand he fight a contending 170 pder first. Like Alves and the winner gets GSP.

Post Count
    Something interesting Dana said on the piece was "The UFC really doesn't need to leave e TV because they are only in a few million less homes than CBS and the UFC has so much programming dedicated on just e", interesting that he sounded like they love e and don't want to leave. Or he could be bull ting until a better deal comes along.

Post Count
    Yeah I noticed that…I think until the economy gets better this is a dead issue. The EXC thing is such a massive cluster eff I doubt MMA is looking too attractive to networks right now unless the orgs are willing to give the networks a piece of the company.

Forget the UFC…throw WEC out there...

Thread Information