Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    hahahaha, its ok man. It could be worse, we could be in man love with Sokoudjou hehehe. (Just kidding Kd)
    *ref issued warning for kick to the crotch*

1 more like that and I'm taking a point!

You think KOS is in good enough shape to grind it out for 15 min on such short notice?
    im answering your question in this thread . I think Kos is prob in shape but to get ready for a specific fighter in that short of a notice, I dont think he is.

Post Count
    hahahaha, its ok man. It could be worse, we could be in man love with Sokoudjou hehehe. (Just kidding Kd)
    Yeah, he might be at the head of the class in the UFC of guys with loads of talent that are BADLY underperforming in their fights. He better win his next fight or he may be outta here. He's gotta show them something.

I really was sad to not see a Sera vs Hughes fight. I hope it still happens.
    Hughes is still talking about it. I heard him say recently in an interview that when he gets over his knee injury the UFC has told him, that fight will happen. Serra supposedly hurt his elbow in the GSP fight. I saw him on Youtube recently promoting something in NYC. Dude has gotten really really FAT.

Yeah, he might be at the head of the class in the UFC of guys with loads of talent that are BADLY underperforming in their fights. He better win his next fight or he may be outta here. He's gotta show them something.

Hughes is still talking about it. I heard him say recently in an interview that when he gets over his knee injury the UFC has told him, that fight will happen. Serra supposedly hurt his elbow in the GSP fight. I saw him on Youtube recently promoting something in NYC. Dude has gotten really really FAT.
    Yeah I agree, he has loads of talent and potential but needs to stop getting caught.

How far off do you think that fight will happen? LOL anyone have any current pics of Sera? He prob has stopped training after his loss to GSP. Didn't Mir get fat like that once?

Post Count
    Yeah I agree, he has loads of talent and potential but needs to stop getting caught.

How far off do you think that fight will happen? LOL anyone have any current pics of Sera? He prob has stopped training after his loss to GSP. Didn't Mir get fat like that once?
    Not sure, Hughes is still rehabbing that knee. Maybe they get something signed by Dec or Jan.

Here is Serra recently, dude has been eating a lot of pasta

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    Matt got married - that's why he got fat.

And since you gents spend your days drooling over Gina, I feel free to say this - George looks pretty hot. Much better with hair than without.

Post Count
    Matt got married - that's why he got fat..
    Women be the devil disguised as a biscuit.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Anderson Silva vs Patrick Cote - 1st round KO
    Thiago Alves vs Josh Koscheck - decision (pulling for Alves, but I think Koscheck with grind out a decision with Alves on his back)
    Fabricio Werdum vs Junior dos Santos - 1st round TKO
    Tyson Griffin vs Sean Sherk - please please please! - decision
    Gray Maynard vs Rich Clementi - decision

Post Count
    LOL

Anderson Silva vs Patrick Cote
    Thiago Alves vs Josh Koscheck
    Fabricio Werdum vs Junior dos Santos
    Tyson Griffin vs Sean Sherk
    Gray Maynard vs Rich Clemen

Women are witches. The spell they use is the "im going to feed you and make you fat so no other women like you cause your man you asshole". They know the key to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    i like cote, but silva is going to eat him.

i like cote, but silva is going to eat him.
    Yeah I feel sorry for Cote.

Post Count
    lol wow matt did get fat.

Post Count
    -Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote
    -Thiago Alvesvs. Josh Koscheck
    -Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos
    -Tyson Griffin vs. Sean Sherk
    -Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

-Thiago Alvesvs. Josh Koscheck
    Dammit how am I supposed to catch you if you pick the same as me (exception the last fight )?

Post Count
    Dammit how am I supposed to catch you if you pick the same as me (exception the last fight )?
    I'm not sure about the Kos/Alves fight. Switch to Kos, he may take it

I'm not sure about the Kos/Alves fight. Switch to Kos, he may take it
    Nope, watch!!

Post Count
    lol wow matt did get fat.
    Yeah he'll sign the contract to fight Hughes as soon as he is done with all that Italian Food.

Yeah he'll sign the contract to fight Hughes as soon as he is done with all that Italian Food.
    LOL

Post Count
    Funny thing about that fight is whenever it does happen the pre-fight crap will likely be way better than the fight itself. Serra will be trashing Hughes at every corner and he is a funny guy but i don't love the match-up for an exciting fight.

Funny thing about that fight is whenever it does happen the pre-fight crap will likely be way better than the fight itself. Serra will be trashing Hughes at every corner and he is a funny guy but i don't love the match-up for an exciting fight.
    Yeah Sera hates him too so it should be hilarious.

Post Count
    Hughes really sees Serra as a 2nd rate fighter, he'd feel humiliated if he lost too him.

Hughes really sees Serra as a 2nd rate fighter, he'd feel humiliated if he lost too him.
    As much as I hate Hughes that would be hilarious if he lost.

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    -Thiago Alves vs. Josh Koscheck

Going to have to think about Gray/Rich a little more before making a pick.
    Last edited by desflood; 10-20-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Sure - what the hell.

Thread Information