Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Count
    Worry about making 2 million dollars like Strikeforce and not 300 million like the UFC. There is nothing wrong with being a small regional organization and I can't understand why people are so unwilling to accept that.

Be stable> figure out how to run a show> grow slowly> worry about being like the UFC later. Nobody wants to be patient except strikeforce and mfc and yet somehow they are they are the only ones who churn a profit.

Post Count
    Man if I knew an investor that would be awesome. I would put Evan and Leonard in charge of talent. Ill hire Gina as my assistant and bodyguard hahha. DB you can be my errand boy hahahah.
    Yeah i'll get right on that, just as soon as i am done poisoning your morning coffee, changing your will so i get all your money and flying myself and Gina off to a deserted island with nothing in her luggage but a large selection of Bikini's..

Yeah i'll get right on that, just as soon as i am done poisoning your morning coffee, changing your will so i get all your money and flying myself and Gina off to a deserted island with nothing in her luggage but a large selection of Bikini's..
    LOL WOW you really put some thought into that one. Thats it your fired!!

Post Count
    Speaking of Gina, what is next for her now that Elite-XC is Kaput??

I dont know but they better find a home for her....I miss her already.

Post Count
    Sadly because Women's MMA is so limited, so are her options.

Post Count
    ^awesome

Sadly because Women's MMA is so limited, so are her options.

Its a shame to, I was more excited to see the woman fight than KIMBO lol.

Post Count
    Problem is nobody can name 10 women outside of Gina without using google and nobody can name the top 3 weight divisions.

Too much of it rides on Gina just like so much rode on Ali's daughter for boxing (name is escaping me)

However…WEC would do good to sign her and co-headline with Urijah for PPV but Zuffa has never been known to throw cans against its top fighters so she would be at risk pretty fast.

I do think womens MMA has so much more to offer than any other female sport and I support it. I just think the hype around Gina far far far outshines the deph of that entire division. Its littered with 3-2 records.

Post Count
    Problem is nobody can name 10 women outside of Gina without using google and nobody can name the top 3 weight divisions.

Too much of it rides on Gina just like so much rode on Ali's daughter for boxing (name is escaping me)

However…WEC would do good to sign her and co-headline with Urijah for PPV but Zuffa has never been known to throw cans against its top fighters so she would be at risk pretty fast.

I do think womens MMA has so much more to offer than any other female sport and I support it. I just think the hype around Gina far far far outshines the deph of that entire division. Its littered with 3-2 records.
    And the thing is, she is not just a pretty face like Anna Kournakova, getting endorsements for her looks but incapable of winning a single Tennis Tournament. Gina can Fight. But yeah Womens MMA is just not there. Somebody should sign her though. She can make a promoter money for sure.. I mean come on...

Post Count
    Yeah any questions of her having legit talent should be answered now. She is lefit.

But personally I am more into whatching Cyborg fight than her

Post Count
    But personally I am more into whatching Cyborg fight than her
    I guess you missed the picture, lets try this again...

Post Count
    Trust me…I even annoy myself with who I root for.

Trust me…I even annoy myself with who I root for.
    LMAO at least you dont have a man crush on gsp :P

Post Count
    LMAO at least you dont have a man crush on gsp :P
    Just can't get enough of that Riddum

Post Count
    Just can't get enough of that Riddum
    And i got the jungle fever.

Post Count
    Pro Elite/Elite XC’s and King of the Cage’s licenses are suspended. They were suspended yesterday, when after looking into the matter carefully the exact situation was determined. However, it is not due to any type of contracts.

The primary reason that Pro Elite/Elite XC’s and King of the Cage’s licenses have been placed on suspension is because of their financial states and the fact that Pro Elite, the owner of King of the Cage, has suspended operations and their tangible and intangible assets are being auctioned on November 17.

Regards,

CALIFORNIA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISSION
    Armando Garcia, Executive Officer
    During my 1000 rants against Exc I have always said that if they go under the true tragedy is pro-elite and all of small shows. Well here we are.

King of the Cage was a steady promotion that helped countless small time fighters make ends meet.

eff you Shaw

(I'm still trying to stop cussing )

Thread Information