Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    did anyone see the special on him today? the interviewer started to ask him about steroids and that y bas just got up and stormed off the set like a . Lesnar is a big ass dude and could beat down most "average" people who come his way, but his arrogance annoys me. he has only faced two legit opponents in his "MMA career" (one of which beat him), yet he talks likes he is a legend in the sport. unfortunately though I think that he will beat Randy at the next fight. Randy is 45 and past his prime. Its just a matter of time before Randy loses the belt and UFC set it up perfectly for Lesnar to win it. hopefully Randy can beat this piece of down though. here is the video ... two parts (he talks in the second video)

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...60647&n8pe6c=2

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...60647&n8pe6c=1
    Last edited by BRHornet45; 10-21-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Post Count
    I can't wait to see this....

In all fairness Brock has never been busted for roids...sorry you don't get that big unless you have serious genetics and he passed a surprise test this week.

Post Count
    and he passed a surprise test this week.
    LOL, how do you know this stuff Evan

Who you sleeping with??

Post Count
    LOL, how do you know this stuff Evan

Who you sleeping with??
    Boo-yaa

http://mmajunkie.com/news/13059/six-...back-clean.mma

Post Count
    sorry guys I forgot to include the second link with Brock being interviewed ... its up now

Post Count
    BRHornet...thanks for that!

Here I go trashing ESPN and they produce a fine and fair piece on MMA. That was very good. And my my my does Randy look small....

Did anyone watch the follow up piece? " E:60 Bring The Pain Roundtable Discussion" The sheer obliviousnesses of that round table is amazing.

Post Count
    Did anyone watch the follow up piece? " E:60 Bring The Pain Roundtable Discussion" The sheer obliviousnesses of that round table is amazing.
    Jesus H Christ Evan what a bunch of friggin morons.

"Who is Brock, what does he do"

"Randy is who, that submission guy"

"Kimbo looked tough and then they found out he wasn't"

"How many fights has Brock had"

And this is their job to know this . What a bunch of tools.

Post Count
    Jesus H Christ Evan what a bunch of friggin morons.

"Who is Brock, what does he do"

"Randy is who, that submission guy"

"Kimbo looked tough and then they found out he wasn't"

"How many fights has Brock had"

And this is their job to know this . What a bunch of tools.
    No doubt...the main guy seemed like he knew his stuff but those other people...holy ....

"I wouldn't think wrestling would have much to do with MMA"

There is a few others....

stunning!

I have to admit though...that main piece was very good. Is ESPN starting to do good stuff like this again a lot or is 99.99% of it still Tony Kornheiser type garbage?

Post Count
    did anyone see the special on him today? the interviewer started to ask him about steroids and that y bas just got up and stormed off the set like a .
    Alright here is the deal with that. The WWE has had so much steroid scandal in the past. Mcmahon even was put on trial for supposedly distributing them in the 80's and 90's to guys like Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. Brock clearly did not want to get accused of that stuff by the interviewer so he walked away and it looks like he calmed down and they re-started the interview, so i say no big deal. Like he said, he's never failed a drug test.

Lesnar is a big ass dude and could beat down most "average" people who come his way, but his arrogance annoys me. he has only faced two legit opponents in his "MMA career" (one of which beat him), yet he talks likes he is a legend in the sport.

Brock is playing a character, a lot of people don't seem to get this. Years in the WWE, he knows how to sell himself to the public. He has this love him or hate him, but i have to watch him, persona going on. It's one of the things that had Dana White so excited about him. He has the look, and the charisma and the character down but can he compete at this level?? At the end of the day Brock just has to win. o played this game for years with his bad boy image and if he was still a great 205 pd fighter, he'd still be selling out UFC shows and headlining events. Brock just has to win and back everything up. And if he doesn't, he doesnt.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    We should have our own show!

Post Count
    We should have our own show!
    4 of 5 of us could have debated that round-table in an intelligent fashion. That was like they were in class and were taking notes on a new subject or something.

Post Count
    Its kind of like...

"But I thought you had to be black to play basketball?"

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    I know. ESPN should stick to what they know, but thats not a lot either. If they stick to NBA, MLB, and NFL they'll be OK, but they know nothing about MMA. It is a joke. I still cant get over how they tried to build Kimbo up.

Post Count
    I know. ESPN should stick to what they know, but thats not a lot either. If they stick to NBA, MLB, and NFL they'll be OK, but they know nothing about MMA. It is a joke. I still cant get over how they tried to build Kimbo up.
    How do you hold a round-table like that and nobody knows what the is going on? I mean is that the show format or something? The guy who does the story is the only one who knows about the topic because that was just terrible. The piece on Brock was great though

Post Count
    You can take the boy out of the WWF but you can't take the WWF out of the boy. I don't expect him to stop acting like a bafoon anytime soon.

Post Count
    You can take the boy out of the WWF but you can't take the WWF out of the boy. I don't expect him to stop acting like a bafoon anytime soon.
    He's stirring the pot and selling tickets, doing his job.
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 10-21-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Post Count
    Does the UFC test for HGH?

Post Count
    Nobody does that I know of.

lol That first video with noob round table was horrible.

Post Count
    If Brock is taking it, he sure isn't the only one in the UFC. Athletes will do anything to get an edge if they know they won't get caught.

Post Count
    Dude is just too big...so much of that is genetics.

Post Count
    ^^

Agreed and his workout routines are insane

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Recorded it but haven't watched it yet...tonight I will...

E:60 is by far the best show on ESPN. They've done 4-5 MMA segments...Militech, Gina, Kimbo, Lesnar...

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Crock Lesnar?

Thread Information