Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    I've been considering this thread for awhile and it may go over like a fart in the wind, but here it goes-
    Favorite Classes:
    Favorite Maps:
    Favorite Gametypes:
    Longest Kill Streak:
    Accuracy & K/D Ratio:
    Coolest Kill(s):
    Random thoughts:

Favorite Classes:
    M4A03 or R700 (depending on how many people are using Juggernaut)
    Gold Deagle
    Stopping Power
    2x Claymore
    Iron Lungs

Mp5- silencer
    Silenced m9
    Frag x3
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim

AK-47 no attachment
    Gold Deagle
    Frag x3
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim

M14 silencer
    USP .45
    Claymore x2
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim

G3- Red Sot Sight
    Gold Deagle
    Frag x3
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim or Extreme Conditioning

M16- Acog (although I feel cheap and talentless using this too powerful gun)
    Gold Deagle
    Claymore x2
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim

Favorite Maps:
    Crossfire, Backlot, Pipeline, Ambush

Favorite Gametypes:
    Free-for-All (overwhelmingly I play this the most, which I think the exception) Team DM, Hardcore Team DM- in that order.

Longest Kill Streak:
    25-0 in a free for all game, one time. My second longest is 22, but I've gotten to 15-20 hundreds of times. Still waiting to put together one of those epic 40-50 kill streaks, I don't know how people do that?

Accuracy & K/D Ratio:
    22.45%
    2.1 something and climbing- woot-woot

Coolest Kill(s):
    My coolest required no skill. I was at the bottom of Crossfire by the building with a ladder that everyone snipes from. There was a guy prone & sniping with his head sticking out over the edge, like he was looking up at the top of the map. I walked up with a shotty and capped him point blank, right underneath his chin. A huge fountain of blood popped up several feet above his head. All these people at the top of the map were sniping and they only saw the blood pop up and started freaking out because they'd never seen a head explode like that before.

Probably the most skillful kill I've had was actually several kills. I was murking on vacant and I crept into what I thought was an empty room, but there was like a whole team in there. I popped a guy with my mp5 but also got the guy behind him. The rest all started freaking out and shooting blindly and I just went nuts with my knife and stabbed all four of them without dying. To this day it's my crowning achievement on COD.

Random thoughts:
    I have no respect for no-scoping. It takes no skill, just luck. I've put the tip of a sniper rifle on somebody's temple, point blank, and missed. I look at all these youtube vids where people think no-scoping makes for a good sniper, but I notice those no-scopers never, ever get kill streaks. Meanwhile, I hang back between some claymores and snipe the real way and I'll routinely get massive kill streaks. Sometimes I'll go mobile with a sniper rifle, but I always, always bring my sights up or switch to my Deagle instead of no-scoping.

Juggernaut is for es and I'm one of the people who routinely complains about it. I don't mind if people use it up to level 35 or so, because if you're a noob it's really all you got and specifically, it is in the game only to help noobs. But I snipe A LOT and there is nothing more frustrating than a Juggernaut surviving only because they use a perk. Nothing infuriates me like waiting for and getting a good shot on a level 7 prestige player, only to see that red cross pop up as they run like cowards inside a nearby doorway. Most of the other perks take skill- with stopping power & double tap, you still have to hit a target. With Sleight of Hand you still got to empty your clip and reload. With three frags- you still got to throw them. With Juggernaut all you have to do is get shot by someone better at the game than you. It's a bull , no-skill perk for pussies, it's only in the game to give the newest of the noobs a chance, and I don't feel one bit bad over calling people out on using it.

I would say the same about Martyrdom/last stand, but they rarely ever kill me (or steal a kill from me, like Juggernaut) so I tend not to care. I do think they're pussy, insomuch that you are relying on dying to get you a kill. I'm not happy unless I have less than 5 or so deaths, so I damn sure don't respect a perk that only works if you die a lot.

Maybe I'm the only one, but does anyone else ever go through terrible slumps? I think correctly, I consider myself to be a pretty damn good COD 4 player, but sometimes I just get eaten alive and it seems like it happens in phases. In other words, if I play one bad game- I can expect more. It sucks because it seems like when I'm playing badly I'm employing the exact strategy that I use when I'm incredibly successful. It makes it frustrating because I don't feel necessarily that I'm playing all that poorly, more I feel like God is just punishing me with awful luck. Anybody else experience similar slumpage?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    what he said x2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Favorite class:
    AK-47
    Favorite map: Vacancy

Favorite Gametypes: HQ and HC-TD
    Longest Kill Streak:31
    K/D Ratio:1.74
    Coolest Kill(s):2 kills with one snipe bullet
    Random thoughts: Best game for the xbox 360 and from what I heard is better than COD WAW I still play it even after a year but will probably stop unless GOW 2 is

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Favorite class: M16/Deagle/3 Frags/Deep Impact

Favorite map: Bog, Crossfire, Strike

Favorite Gametypes: Ground War, TD

Longest Kill Streak: 24

K/D Ratio: 2.03, ~16.6% Accuracy

Coolest Kill: 6 kills, one nade @Countdown. Or 5 consecutive knife kills @ Bloc.

Random thoughts: It's the only game I bother playing since I have so little time now to get into any other games. I used to use the P90 until my friend chastised me, then I switched over to his gun, the M16, and have used it ever since. He doesn't play anymore.

Also, I don't think I've ever sniped in the 10 months I've had the game. Never appealed to me like it did in say, CS.
    Last edited by resistanze; 10-25-2008 at 10:52 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    class-MP5(silenced) UAV jammer/3 frags/3rd one varroes

Map Strike, shipment, vacant

gametype-headquarters Mercenary team deathmatch

Longest streak 26

coolest kill: Nothin special about the kill it was more the situation

This guy was sneaking behind me in countdown and popped me twice on the sniper side with an M14 with stopping power. So i said it pulled out my rocket launcher. A teammate sees me and over the headset you here"Damn somebody means business he's walking around with the RPG" and right when he finished that sentence i blew away the guy who got me and one of his teammates for the multi-frag

Random thought
    If headquarters isn't your favorite type you've never played it. Juggernaut sucks but its the only way to survive stopping power, if juggernaut didn't exist stopping power would be unbalanced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me see,

On my only Xbox name(WiCkEd Co 80) some of my stats are.

Time Played = 3d 16h 14m
    kills = 14249
    deaths = 7881
    ratio = 1.87
    streak = 28

PS3 name X-B0X_ stats are.

Time Played = 3d 02h 53m
    kills = 14049
    deaths = 9572
    ratio = 1.47
    streak = 22

PS3 name WiCkEd_Co stats are.

Time Played = 13d 05h 40m
    kills = 56082
    deaths = 33755
    ratio = 1.66
    streak = 28

PS3 name Slydragon stats are.

Time Played = 02h 13m
    kills = 321
    deaths = 342
    streak = 14

Damn that's allot of hours I spent on this game and that does not even include the beta. I was so in love with the beta that I played it all night till it was shut down.

I got the golden AK under my WiCkEd_Co name, but as much as I played I never got any of the names all the way prestiged out, got tired of doing it all the damn time with all my names.

I also play with my controller inverted, and my setup for all the systems is

AK-47 with red dot sight
    Desert Eagle handgun
    Frag x 3
    Stopping Power
    Martyrdom
    Stun/smoke depending if it's HQ

I play HQ mostly so I used martyrdom to kill the guys trying to get my HQ when I die. I'm a runner and gunner and hate snipers (campers) but at least with this game the kill game gives them away. I guess sniping is ok but since I play HQ, snipers do nothing to help the team capture the HQ when they are camp back.

Cool/funny story,
    On my PS3 name X-B0X_ my clan tag is [Wii] so it goes [Wii]X-B0X_ and I get so much hate mail on that name even more so when I keep leading my team in kills and points. I made it to piss off the fanboys and it does a great job. I get pics of them shooting me the finger to a bunch of "go back to XBox loser" even tho I kept winning and that's why they mad.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I play HQ mostly so I used martyrdom to kill the guys trying to get my HQ when I die. I'm a runner and gunner and hate snipers (campers) but at least with this game the kill game gives them away. I guess sniping is ok but since I play HQ, snipers do nothing to help the team capture the HQ when they are camp back.
    Also if they are sniping there is a chance you will spawn by them when you die, so you are spawning a long ass way from the hq

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Favorite Classes: M4 Reddot, GDeagle, Frag x3, UAV Jammer, Deep Impact
    Favorite Maps: Bog, Ambush, Countdown (I seem to be the only person in the world that likes this map), Showdown
    Favorite Gametypes: HC TDM, HC Search and Destroy
    Longest Kill Streak: 24
    Accuracy & K/D Ratio: 14.7 and 1:1 I'm just now starting to bring it up. I used to play nothing but headquarters and I used to only go for the capturing the headquarters. Starting to improve now that I play nothing but hardcore.
    Coolest Kill(s): 2 Carpet Bombs in one game on Showdown
    Random thoughts: Only game I play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Favorite Classes: G3

Favorite Maps: Backlot, Ambush

Favorite Gametypes: Free-for-All

Longest Kill Streak: Like 17, I think.

Accuracy & K/D Ratio: Don't remember.

Coolest Kill(s): Trapping an opponent with claymores, so they'll either die trying to get out, or by the helicopter awaiting them. Or I'll just throw a grenade at them if they're taking too long.

Random thoughts: Probably my favoritest game ever.

Thread Information