My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    PS3 version….wow. Crazy game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The combat is VERY satisfying. Nothing like getting up close to an enemy, going to V.A.T.S., and plugging bullets to their brain in slo-mo cinematics.

I got to Megaton when I decided to just around. So I saved it, bought a sawed off shotgun and stared amputating people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have bought this but gow 2 comes out next week

One for the Thumb
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going tomorrow to pick up Fallout 3, Dead Space, Saint's Row 2, Far Cry 2 and Fable 2. Should keep me occupied for the next 10 years or so.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going tomorrow to pick up Fallout 3, Dead Space, Saint's Row 2, Far Cry 2 and Fable 2. Should keep me occupied for the next 10 years or so.
    It really pissed me off to learn that Fable 2 is only coming out on 360... I'm a big fan of the previous installment, and I was hoping the Pc version would come out around the same time as the xbox version.

Now I'll probably have to wait a year or two

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The combat is VERY satisfying. Nothing like getting up close to an enemy, going to V.A.T.S., and plugging bullets to their brain in slo-mo cinematics.

I got to Megaton when I decided to just around. So I saved it, bought a sawed off shotgun and stared amputating people.
    Ok so if you do that targeting system and highlight the are it aims for that? I didn't have much time to look into it too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty far into it. I went to DC, then out and I just rescued dad. Pisses me off I *STILL* can't wear the Power Armor. I've been wasting 'fast learner' perks to increase my strength so I can carry more junk. Somebody let me know if you get the Power Armor training, and how the you get it. In the Broterhood of Steel building a dude tells me to go see somebody near the Science Lab to get the training, but I have no idea where that is.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I aa, in pissed. Once you bet the game, you can't use that character.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I aa, in pissed. Once you bet the game, you can't use that character.
    huh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sorry, crappy keyboard. I will write this from the ps3. Once you complete the main quest, It's OVER. The great thing about Oblivion was rankingup your characters after you beat it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh I see. Interesting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, it sucks ass. I loved making my player extra juiced on Oblivion. On this one, I can't

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I played for 4 hours tonight...I have done that with a video game in half a decade. Good thing I rented it because I will burn myself out soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have bought this but gow 2 comes out next week
    Same here. Plus I may get Resistance 2.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It does look pretty fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's nice to see this game finally come out. My screenname is actually a namesake of Killian Darkwaters from Fallout 1. Needless to say, I love these games.

As far as the new installment goes, I was reasonably impressed. Considering the major shortcomings of Bethesda's Elder Scrolls les this game seems to be a step in the right direction for them. But it still just felt like "Morrowind with guns". In fact, thats what we've been complaining to Bethsoft about since they acquired the FO license years ago. Black Isle would have undoubtedly made a better product, but when Interplay (the parent company) went under Black Isle went with it. These guys ended up founding their own company though (Obsidian) and have done some good work on games like Knights of the Old Republic 2 and their contribution to Mass Effect. It's too bad THEY couldn't have made this FO.

But still, despite the diversion from the original, I liked the new FO. Definitely worth my time and money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how you have so much to do, you can forget what the you had 'planned' to do when you first started from your last save.

I'm only about 3 hours into the game, and god damn .10mm rounds go fast.

If it's true you can't play your character once you beat the game, that is a ing lame piece of info to discover. I hate that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to wait 20 mins to for me to even get a gun and then I kill the dad and I want to start over so I quit thinking it has auto save. I go back to replay and no auto save. Now I have to do all that birthday again

These aren't the droids you're looking for jman3000's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmmm... i dont know if this is a glitch or what, but it appears i cant gain XP no matter what i do. i'm @ level 20 and havent come close to beating the game. i have no idea what's up.

was about 80 hours in too.... o well... i dont really mind because i think i could have done better in the early game than last time.

Thread Information