My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Bush has chosen Iraq Ambassador John "Death Squad" Negroponte to be the nation's first new national intelligence director, NBC News has confirmed.
    MSNBC

We are all truely going to for this. This guys douseirr reads like a blue-print for a future War Crimes Tribunal...

1.The New York Times credits John Negroponte with "carrying out the covert strategy of the Reagan administration to crush the Sandinista government in Nicaragua"

2.Other do ents uncovered a scheme of Negroponte and then-Vice President George Bush to funnel Contra aid money through the Honduran government.

3.Negroponte helped conceal from Congress the murder, kidnapping and torture abuses of a CIA-equipped and -trained Honduran military unit, Battalion 3-16

4.Sister Lae ia Bordes went on a fact-finding delegation to Honduras in May 1982 to investigate the whereabouts of 32 Salvadoran nuns and women of faith who fled to Honduras in 1981 after Archbishop Oscar Romero’s assassination. Negroponte claimed the embassy knew nothing, but in 1996, Negroponte’s predecessor Jack Binns reported that the women had been captured, tortured, and then crammed into helicopters from which they were tossed to their deaths.

5.In 1994, the Honduran Human Rights Commission charged Negroponte personally with several human rights abuses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the right man for the job to me.

I'm surprised you didn't accuse him of being gay.

Thread Information