Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ok so he beat Randy as I said he would. Thank god I dont have to give up my 1st born and I dont have to change my little le under my name. So his next fight will prob be either Nog/Mir.....what fight would you rather see? Mir Vs Brock2 or Brock vs Nog? I would like to see Brock whoop on Mir and not make the same rookie mistake he made the 1st time. I am worried about Nog and his Ju-Jitsu.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would like to see him with NOG first.
    Nog is not getting younger

Then I would give Kongo a shot on Brock, and then Carwin

Considering that Mir's JJ is nearly as good as Nog's I wouldn't mind seeing Brock go at either one. But if I had to pick, I'd rather see him fight Nog. Much more advanced striking, and a top class Jujitsu game.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    after nog I would put Mir and then Kongo and Carwin

Carwin would be a fantastic fight. Carwin's striking would be something that Brock has never seen before, but Brock would dominate him (like he would most HW) on the ground.

Good job Ground N Pound welcome to the site.

Post Count
    so which alias do you normally post under gnp? TheTruth?

so which alias do you normally post under gnp? TheTruth?
    LMAO since his last bagery he hasn't posted so it wouldn't be surprising to see him create a new user name just for the MMA board.

Post Count
    Gnp makes a lot of good points…I don't want to hate him…haha

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mir had major problems with Brock last time out, and Lesnar has obviously grown leaps and bounds since then. I'd rather see him face Nog. Isn't that Nog's schtick? Take two or three rounds of beating and then submit you anyway? I'd like to see how he does against Brock.

Yeah I hope he isnt the Truth.

Same here. That would totally suck!!!

Post Count
    Ok so he beat Randy as I said he would. Thank god I dont have to give up my 1st born and I dont have to change my little le under my name. So his next fight will prob be either Nog/Mir.....what fight would you rather see? Mir Vs Brock2 or Brock vs Nog? I would like to see Brock whoop on Mir and not make the same rookie mistake he made the 1st time. I am worried about Nog and his Ju-Jitsu.
    Nog is more of a threat, he has better boxing skills than Mir and the JJ is just as good. I think Nog will win against Mir but i'd love to see him fight Mir again and i think he'd win. His strategy for either one would probably be train his hands like crazy, use his wrestling to keep the fight up and KO them..

Same here. That would totally suck!!!
    Looks like we were right Evan. How sad is this guy really?

Post Count
    Looks like we were right Evan. How sad is this guy really?
    slap him A-Train, show no MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!

slap him A-Train, show no MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL yeah man I just want to see the look on his face when I show up to his wedding.

Post Count
    maybe its just me being so isolated on the mma forum only but I don't see how atrain gets into arguments...

maybe its just me being so isolated on the mma forum only but I don't see how atrain gets into arguments...
    LOL not sure man, Im a big target cause I say it how it is I guess. I think the Truth started targeting me because in a certain thread I said how I couldnt go to a GTG because there are too many assholes who I would like to slap around. He really wants to be on that list for some reason.

Post Count
    C'mon truth….apologize to atrain and stick around...

Post Count
    I propose we put a disclaimer at the top of the Banner that says

"Welcome to MMA Fight Club. If you are a troll or are planning on trolling, be prepared for A-Train to thoroughly slap you pansies back to where you came from. Other-wise enjoy yourselves"..

C'mon truth….apologize to atrain and stick around...
    LOL I dont want an appology, there is no reason for him to appologize. All he has to do is quit acting like a doochebag and have fun posting in this thread we all fought so hard to get. If he wants to hate me thats fine, I usually wont comment on his posts anyways. Plus I think he hates me because I started it in one of the chatrooms one time. I think I made fun of him for being a Reds fan hahaha and I still laugh about that.

"Welcome to MMA Fight Club. If you are a troll or are planning on trolling, be prepared for A-Train to thoroughly slap you pansies back to where you came from. Other-wise enjoy yourselves"..
    LOL hey im not the official MMA Forum bouncer for nothing.

Post Count
    hah...I couldn't care less if truth sticks around…but this place has been troll free for a long time and I hope it stays that way. Not many forums are like that. The "LOLZ STFU and DIE" stuff gets so old, everywhere.

truth made some great points in the other threads....

I dont mind the trolling if they arent trying to act like the way Stretch did the other day. If they are posting under other names and contributing then thats all good.

Post Count
    Should i start a thread as to what Dallaskd's reaction will be to this whenever he decides to show up??

Lots of excuses for Randy

Brock still sucks, he'll soon be exposed

Combination of both

Thread Information