Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How is this spamming THE CLUB

The Club
    Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out
    All I did was give my own personal opinion on MMA. No trolling there. Just personal thoughts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    All I did was give my own personal opinion on MMA. No trolling there. Just personal thoughts.
    I guess Kori didnt agree with your opinion of it since she deleted half of your posts (not only in that forum) for those few days.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I bet if everyone from NBA discussion went into the MMA section and posted "Lakers by 4" Mavs by 6" They would cry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think its really possible for a 5ft 8 guy to beat a 7ft 1 guy in a fight..I mean come on he'd come to about somewhere between Shaq's stomach and chest. He'd have to jump to land a punch. Now I completely understand that a 6ft 2 225 pound light heavyweight could probably destroy Shaq, but a little 5ft 8 guy is kind of stretching it. He'd look like a 10 year old boy standing next to Shaq.
    Little Mac did it, and he beat ing Mike Tyson.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I guess Kori didnt agree with your opinion of it since she deleted half of your posts (not only in that forum) for those few days.
    The only reason she did was because of the whiny MMA and Texas Tech es.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I bet if everyone from NBA discussion went into the MMA section and posted "Lakers by 4" Mavs by 6" They would cry.
    You see thats just stupid. There is a NBA forum for that. If you posted that in the Spurs forum it would get moved by the "admins". They move political thats posted in there to the Political thread all the time. Maybe Leonard should have posted this in the NBA forum since having Snack in it makes it part of a NBA thing. Or maybe he should have posted this in the MMA forum since its about fighting. What Stretch did was straight up trolling and guess what his thread got deleted. He was trolling the the College sports thread and some of this posts got deleted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    look now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol, poll results

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The only reason she did was because of the whiny MMA and Texas Tech es.
    Although I wouldnt rat on someone you were annoying those few days and im sure they know whats going on in their own site. They prob didnt get complaints, but who knows. Either way this whole argument is stupid, every forum has its trolls that just want to piss people off. Every forum has its police that feel that thread should be moved or what not. Every thread gets hijacked from time to time ( im guilty for hijacking threads all the time).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Although I wouldnt rat on someone you were annoying those few days and im sure they know whats going on in their own site. They prob didnt get complaints, but who knows. Either way this whole argument is stupid, every forum has its trolls that just want to piss people off. Every forum has its police that feel that thread should be moved or what not. Every thread gets hijacked from time to time ( im guilty for hijacking threads all the time).
    Actually it was only one day.

And yes, Kori got complaints. That's why they got deleted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    and you do it again to try and be funny or so that some other posters can like you, thats just sad man. Im disappointed in you man.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    You see thats just stupid. There is a NBA forum for that. If you posted that in the Spurs forum it would get moved by the "admins". They move political thats posted in there to the Political thread all the time. Maybe Leonard should have posted this in the NBA forum since having Snack in it makes it part of a NBA thing. Or maybe he should have posted this in the MMA forum since its about fighting. What Stretch did was straight up trolling and guess what his thread got deleted. He was trolling the the College sports thread and some of this posts got deleted.
    Like you guys posting in other sports section, and spamming non MMA threads before the MMA section was up? I never spammed the MMA section, but that wasn't cool. And now you guys get mad when people spam the MMA section.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    and you do it again to try and be funny or so that some other posters can like you, thats just sad man. Im disappointed in you man.
    Yes, now I feel awful that I disappointed you because I posted a thread on an internet forum that made fun of MMA.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Like you guys posting in other sports section, and spamming non MMA threads before the MMA section was up? I never spammed the MMA section, but that wasn't cool. And now you guys get mad when people spam the MMA section.
    lol, hypocritical, isnt it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well considering I dont know what your talking about ill take your word for it. Yeah that wasnt cool. Its pretty amazing that you seem to know so much and have only been here 6 months.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yes, now I feel awful that I disappointed you because I posted a thread on an internet forum that made fun of MMA.
    You really dont get it do you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I just wonder what is it that makes MMA fans so insecure about their sport? If you guys like it, and other people don't, who gives a ? Enjoy your sport because you like it. Don't get upset just because other people don't. There are millions of people that don't like basketball, but oh well. None of us give a damn, because it's a personal preference. I'm not going to sit here wasting my time trying to change someone's opinion on such a thing. On the other hand, Leonard waltzed into an NBA thread with the intent to compare a fight that happened in the NBA to MMA fighting... something completely off topic and pointless to even talk about and was simply done to glorify the MMA in the NBA forum, so in a sense, that right there could be considered trolling. Only thing was, with his insecurities about the sport, when everyone started messing around saying Shaq would win (which I'm sure most of them don't truly believe and were only saying that to irritate Leonard, and if they do believe it, they don't know what they are talking about), he took it another step further by getting all defensive and starting a stupid ing thread like this. His attempt to troll completely backfired and ended in a hot, steaming pile of fail.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You really dont get it do you.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I don't think its really possible for a 5ft 8 guy to beat a 7ft 1 guy in a fight..I mean come on he'd come to about somewhere between Shaq's stomach and chest. He'd have to jump to land a punch. Now I completely understand that a 6ft 2 225 pound light heavyweight could probably destroy Shaq, but a little 5ft 8 guy is kind of stretching it. He'd look like a 10 year old boy standing next to Shaq.
    How about a 5'11" guy against a 7'2" 360 lbs guy (that's actually a trained fighter)???

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3x...n-choi_extreme

This isn't a boxing match...it's a fight...Penn could win without throwing a strike if he wanted to. Shaq's flying armbar defense is probably non-existent. SNAP...fight over....easy money.

"a 6ft 2 225 pound light heavyweight could probably destroy Shaq"

Probably?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Both would lose to Sagat in the next round

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How about a 5'11" guy against a 7'2" 360 lbs guy (that's actually a trained fighter)???

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3x...n-choi_extreme

This isn't a boxing match...it's a fight...Penn could win without throwing a strike if he wanted to. Shaq's flying armbar defense is probably non-existent. SNAP...fight over....easy money.

"a 6ft 2 225 pound light heavyweight could probably destroy Shaq"

Probably?
    Dude.

Fact is, if someone honestly thinks that Shaq could take a trained UFC fighter, they are simply ignorant. Anyone with any sort of logic knows that Shaq would get his ass whupped. Why waste your time responding to ignorance?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ryu > Sagat

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    that Ryu would own all

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    you for beating me to the punch

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Dude.

Fact is, if someone honestly thinks that Shaq could take a trained UFC fighter, they are simply ignorant. Anyone with any sort of logic knows that Shaq would get his ass whupped. Why waste your time responding to ignorance?
    I like to educate the ignorant in my free time...

Thread Information