Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Whottt

Tell me how my ass tastes

You are RocketFan...you do not need anyone to tell you how any kind of ass tastes...you live and breathe ass daily. Ass is your entire existence...filthy, stinky CHOKING ass...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread badly needs an appearance from Scola Dynasty 21 and ArgSpursBanned.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can spin it however they want....but Bonner took Scola to school in that game....and you know what? He is faster. EOA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent analysis? The man cannot understand why Pop plays Thomas...I think Thomas sucks completely, but I know why Pop plays him...and I know those reasons would not apply to Scola.

Thomas preps for his defensive assignments like a coach...Scola gives up on Matt Bonner with a clear path to the basket...

Scola would not have had any ass left if he did that playing for the Spurs.
    If Pop would have a guy that can put up 10 and 7 night in and night out, Thomas would not be here today. Any other questions?

Well yeah...seeing how Splitter ed them...that doesn't mean Scola isn't over-rated.
    So you agree that, in hindsight, we should have taken Scola over Bonner.
    Good, we're making progress.

Anyway...next time Kori is adding a forum I am going to lobby for a Scola deepthroaters forum...that way you scrub sucking idiots can have a place to do what you do best.
    We should also lobby for a psychiatric help forum... for loons like you.

Do not think you are qualified to judge the excellentness of someones basketball take..
    And you are, Mr delusional? Reality is calling, and you're not answering.

You and and El Nono are not to this forum and have contributed nothing to it becoming the place of reknown basketball insight that it is...
    I know that if I'm looking for insight, you're the last one to provide it. At any level. Now, if we're talking entertainment...

What you guys are is a couple of dingleberries, that have contributed nothing except lowering the forum IQ.
    I certainly helped expose the crap you post so other posters are not fooled by your idiocy. I mean, let's be real here for a minute. You're just bitter that half the forum owns your ass. But hey, don't let facts get in your way...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You are RocketFan...you do not need anyone to tell you how any kind of ass tastes...you live and breathe ass daily. Ass is your entire existence...filthy, stinky CHOKING ass...

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does have a point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milsap>Scola - Spurs should have found a way to trade up in 06 to get him. We'll never be the same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As someone who thought the trade was horrible from day one, I have to admit it was still a damn stupid trade. That said, Bonner's play this season has taken away a lot of the sting. In a vacuum, it's obvious that Scola is better than Bonner ... but if Bonner can keep this level of play up, he won't be doing much worse than what Scola would have done.

Bonner has more range, which is important in the Spurs system. While Scola is the better individual defender, Bonner is probably the better team defender. And if Pop ever were to doghouse Scola like he's done to Bonner countless times, Scola wouldn't be able handle it as professionally as Bonner has.

Bad trade but Bonner recently has shown what RC was thinking when he made the trade. In theory, if you have an undersized power forward, the Spurs would take the one who can shoot threes and defend better in a team concept. Bonner has a long way to go to prove this wasn't a fluke stretch of games but at least the method behind the madness is glimmering here and there. Especially since Bonner is 2-for-2 in outplaying Scola this year.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    After that dunk: Bonner > Scola.
    I have to disagree with you. Scola used to be a spur but hadn't played even one minute for us. Afterwards we was traded to Houson for V-span who was bought out before long. I still think it's a big pity for us to lose him but underestimating him isn't gonna let us ignore the big pity. Scola is one of the best PFs in the western conference or even in the whole league. We have TD at starting PF but we have no other good PF to act as his backup, so TD has to play quite a long time each game. Fortuantely TD is not as frigile as Yao, but who the can guarantee that he won't get and injuried as he is keeping aging. TD is 32 but still playes nearly 40min per game. What if TD fell down one day? Is a squad based on Manu and Parker good enough to bring us into the playoffs? Never to mention winning another .

If we had Scola here, it'll never be a problem when TD gets too many fouls or plays too many minutes to keep himself aggresive enough in the 4th quarter. In addition, Scola is gonna mesh up with our chemistry easily because we have another two argentina rosters besides him, Oberto and Manu could have helped him become a effient part of our team but they don't have this chance now. Scola is the seacond best Player in Argentina, just behind Manu. It's not a steal, but a robbery that the rockets took scola from san antonio.
    We intended to select Batum in this year's draft, but he was stolen before our turn, still by the hatred Houston Rockets. I just don't know why our GM has been keeping benefiting the rockets, scola and barry are both with rockets now. I mean, we should revenge ourselves a little bit againest the rockets , how about trading our GM for Morey?

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey Whottt

Rockets fans are not welcome here
    Maybe they want to have a taste of Big Show's big fist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to disagree with you. Scola used to be a spur but hadn't played even one minute for us. Afterwards we was traded to Houson for V-span who was bought out before long. I still think it's a big pity for us to lose him but underestimating him isn't gonna let us ignore the big pity. Scola is one of the best PFs in the western conference or even in the whole league. We have TD at starting PF but we have no other good PF to act as his backup, so TD has to play quite a long time each game. Fortuantely TD is not as frigile as Yao, but who the can guarantee that he won't get and injuried as he is keeping aging. TD is 32 but still playes nearly 40min per game. What if TD fell down one day? Is a squad based on Manu and Parker good enough to bring us into the playoffs? Never to mention winning another .

If we had Scola here, it'll never be a problem when TD gets too many fouls or plays too many minutes to keep himself aggresive enough in the 4th quarter. In addition, Scola is gonna mesh up with our chemistry easily because we have another two argentina rosters besides him, Oberto and Manu could have helped him become a effient part of our team but they don't have this chance now. Scola is the seacond best Player in Argentina, just behind Manu. It's not a steal, but a robbery that the rockets took scola from san antonio.
    We intended to select Batum in this year's draft, but he was stolen before our turn, still by the hatred Houston Rockets. I just don't know why our GM has been keeping benefiting the rockets, scola and barry are both with rockets now. I mean, we should revenge ourselves a little bit againest the rockets , how about trading our GM for Morey?
    Talk about reading too much into one statement.

Too bad all of that ranting was wasted.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hey Whottt, I think it's time to admit you had no clue what you were talking about now....

Especially after Scola took Dirk to school and shut him down defensively.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, spurs shoulda kept scola. what's they're obsession with foreign players? atleast they got rid of barbosa, the only reason he seemed any good was because he was with a run and gun offense, i mean, where is he now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yah! let's send manu and tony with glocks into the front office of the rockets and make them trade us yao, tmac, and luther head for a 2nd round draft pick!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    throw in aaron brooks too!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Whottt

Spurs could use Scola's offense. It's as simple as that. And Scola playing off of Manu....nice one Spurs.

And PS, Splitter GFY.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hey Whottt, I think it's time to admit you had no clue what you were talking about now....

Especially after Scola took Dirk to school and shut him down defensively.
    C'mon whottt.....where are you?

You've been trashing this guy for a year and a half now, time to own up to it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

YOU GIVE HIM BACK !

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who? T-Mac?
    The rockets are never gonna win with that team.
    Keep hating, since that's all you rocket fans can do..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other night in a close game in the final minute Scola scored then stole the ball and scored again I think. He's playing damn good ball for Houston.

But let's move on. He's gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still crying?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll add some salt to the injury... he has been averaging a doble-doble for the past 10/15+ games... 12pts and 10 rbs today (aside 2 ast, 3 stl). And he is shooting 53% for the season.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Who? T-Mac?
    The rockets are never gonna win with that team.

Keep hating, since that's all you rocket fans can do..

Yeah, it's a good thing Tmac no longer plays for this team. Catch up pal.

P.S.

Whottt where are you???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll add some salt to the injury... he has been averaging a doble-doble for the past 10/15+ games... 12pts and 10 rbs today (aside 2 ast, 3 stl). And he is shooting 53% for the season.
    not including the Sunday game, in 2009 he's averaging 14 and 9 and shooting 56%.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling me out when the Rockets might not even make the playoffs?

That takes a whole lot of cluelessness.

My point is proved.

I know I know...TMac...

Well , if you stick me on a team with a healthy TMac and Yao...I could make the ing playoffs.

Scola's crap who just puts up empty numbers..just like I said he would be.

I will give him credit for his rebounding though...it's like his way of saying FU to RC every single game. It's actually pretty hilarious.

But he is a non-factor when it comes to making them a better team, andf that was my major criticism of him, I never said he wouldn't put up numbers...anyone can put up numbers if they start. But they have not improved one IOTA since he joined them, and in fact they are going backwards.

Matt Bonner is shooting the same PCT BTW, and he shoots 3 as well.

So ask Bonner how his ass tastes.

Thread Information