A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Didn't know about it till i saw it. I was a big fan of RE4/2 and they got the same voice actor from RE4, so It was cool to get an update on the characters, since its gonna be Chris in the 5th one.

Easily better then the dead space movie and advent children, like most jap movies it gets weird in the middle, but what are you gonna do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool getting it now, I'll watch it with my daughter she loved watching me play RE4 and always ask when is 5 coming out. I show her the trailers for part 5 and she gets into it.

I once killed the presidents daughter on part 4 by accident and she yelled at me like I had did it for real. So I LOL and she got more mad, funny stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool getting it now, I'll watch it with my daughter she loved watching me play RE4 and always ask when is 5 coming out. I show her the trailers for part 5 and she gets into it.

I once killed the presidents daughter on part 4 by accident and she yelled at me like I had did it for real. So I LOL and she got more mad, funny stuff.
    You're doing a great job raising your daughter the world needs more girl gamers

I've never even heard of this movie...Guess I've been slacking off thanks for the heads up I'll have to check it out

Thread Information