Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That would be badass. They could all drink and watch. I might even have access to a gym. MIGHT. It is Tony Ayala's gym on the WEST SIDE
    DUDE i live in Austin I have no idea where that is hahaha. I train up at Lord's boxing here in Austin.

I got 500 on Babalu
    ppffffttt I got like over 48,000 on Bejeweled

Post Count
    lol he probably will he sucks
    It's not that Soku sucks, it's that... well yeah he sucks...

It's not that Soku sucks, it's that... well yeah he sucks...
    LOL yeah I see what your trying to say hahahaha

Post Count
    Well he has KO'd 2 two then top light 10 heavyweights and he has lost to two top LHWs recently. And he sucks? What the has Cain Velasquez done lately?

Get off his nutts already, Soku sucks. And I am not even a hardcore MMA fan and I can see it.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well he has KO'd 2 two then top light 10 heavyweights and he has lost to two top LHWs recently. And he sucks? What the has Cain Velasquez done lately?
    Wow now, dont go hating on Cain Velasquez.

Post Count
    Wow now, dont go hating on Cain Velasquez.

I was waiting on you for this one...

Get off his nutts already, Soku sucks. And I am not even a hardcore MMA fan and I can see it.
    LMAO, wow even non MMA fans can tell he sucks.

Post Count
    Soku has talent but he is amazingly one dimensional right now. His last fight, he basically just kept loading up with a big right leg kick, to the body and took 2 steps back, as if he was waiting for his opponent to fall down..

He also lacks mental toughness in my view right now..

Soku has talent but he is amazingly one dimensional right now. His last fight, he basically just kept loading up with a big right leg kick, to the body and took 2 steps back, as if he was waiting for his opponent to fall down..

He also lacks mental toughness in my view right now..
    So basically he sucks?

Post Count

I was waiting on you for this one...
    Lol, well I know what he hasnt done lately...lost..Im a huge soku fan, but lets not drag Cain into it...who by the way will be fighting at Fight Night 17. This is the current card just so ya know

Hermes Franca vs. Joe Lauzon
    Mac Danzig vs. Josh Neer
    Amir Sadollah vs. Nick Catone
    Cain Velasquez vs. TBA

Post Count
    So basically he sucks?
    For now yeah, but he's young so we'll see in a year or two..

Post Count
    Lol, well I know what he hasnt done lately...lost..Im a huge soku fan, but lets not drag Cain into it...who by the way will be fighting at Fight Night 17. This is the current card just so ya know

Hermes Franca vs. Joe Lauzon
    Mac Danzig vs. Josh Neer
    Amir Sadollah vs. Nick Catone
    Cain Velasquez vs. TBA
    Not a bad card, Danzig needs a comeback win..

Post Count
    Not a bad card, Danzig needs a comeback win..
    Thats true...Now this is just an educated guess...im not pulling it out of my ass, but at the same time there isnt anything ive heard to tell me it will happen, but I think Cain will be facing Jeff Monson.

Post Count
    Thats true...Now this is just an educated guess...im not pulling it out of my ass, but at the same time there isnt anything ive heard to tell me it will happen, but I think Cain will be facing Jeff Monson.
    Interesting, haven't seen him in the UFC since his horrendous fight with Tim at UFC 65, why do you think he'll be there? Would be a good test for Cain..

Interesting, haven't seen him in the UFC since his horrendous fight with Tim at UFC 65, why do you think he'll be there? Would be a good test for Cain..
    Cain would lose

Post Count
    Well, he said he is returning at Fight Night 17, Monson has stated he would like to come back to the UFC, he has won his last 3 fights, including a decision win over Ricco Rodriguez, and since he is recognized by a lot of UFC fans, a win over him would put Cain on the map...and No ATRAIN lol Cain would not lose.

Post Count
    damn dana cuts fighters fast
    The UFC never used to cut fighters as fast as they do now. I think they are staving off any potential money problems.

The UFC has a motto of "no cans and if you're a big name, prove it" Sokoudjou is proof of it horribly backfiring while Lesnar was a smashing success.

Sokoudjou has massive potential but he is so green. He will be back, I have no doubt. Sadly Babalu will kick his ass handily and I wish he had signed up with DREAM or K-1.

Post Count
    Soku looks like right now, if he can't get you out of there quickly on the feet, he falls apart completely. Babulu is such an experienced vet, he won't get away with that..

Post Count
    Soku looks like right now, if he can't get you out of there quickly on the feet, he falls apart completely. Babulu is such an experienced vet, he won't get away with that..
    MMA is such a mental game...............

...............and

Sokoudjou has no mental game....

that will come with time with the RIGHT camp. And team Quest is not the right camp. He needs to go somewhere that will force him to use his Judo and that isn't quest, couture or jackson. he probably needs to go train with Okami for a bit and come back to jackson's gym. He will fail as long as he is with team quest.

Post Count
    MMA is such a mental game...............

...............and

Sokoudjou has no mental game....

that will come with time with the RIGHT camp. And team Quest is not the right camp. He needs to go somewhere that will force him to use his Judo and that isn't quest, couture or jackson. he probably needs to go train with Okami for a bit and come back to jackson's gym. He will fail as long as he is with team quest.

Ah Evan we missed ya..

Post Count
    thanks budday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Winner of Babalu-Soku will fight o Ortiz.

-MMA Live

Post Count
    "sucks" is a harsh word for a guy who destroyed Nog and Arona. And he lost to Machida, who is impossible to beat and then Cane, who IMO is a top 10 LHW and was a better striker to begin with. Saying he sucks is like putting him in the same class as Eddie Sanchez.

Thread Information