Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Luiz Alves, manager of WEC fighter Will Ribeiro, has confirmed to Tatame.com that Ribeiro wrecked his motorcycle earlier today in Rio de Janeiro and is now in a coma at Andaraí's Hospital:

"Things are really bad… The accident happened around 1a.m.. He was riding a bike without a helmet and, when he tried to brake, skided and crashed"

Ribeiro just fought at WEC 37 on December 3 and lost to Brian Bowles via third-round submission.

Im prayin for ya!

Luiz Alves, manager of WEC fighter Will Ribeiro, has confirmed to Tatame.com that Ribeiro wrecked his motorcycle earlier today in Rio de Janeiro and is now in a coma at Andaraí's Hospital:

"Things are really bad… The accident happened around 1a.m.. He was riding a bike without a helmet and, when he tried to brake, skided and crashed"

Ribeiro just fought at WEC 37 on December 3 and lost to Brian Bowles via third-round submission.

Im prayin for ya!
    where's the shrug emoticon?

Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    Post Count
    In one sense, you feel bad for the guy. In the other, you wonder why he just didn't put on a helmet.

Post Count
    I know...obviously you dont want it to ever happen, but still. Wearing a helmet hurts you in no way...not wearing one...well it can.

Post Count
    Anyone who rides a motorcycle without a helmet is just completely nuts. Remember when Ben Roethlisberger crashed on his bike without a helmet and when asked about why he didn't wear one, he said some crap about "It was just more of a freeing experience without one" Yeah right up until you crashed into a car..

Post Count
    Anyone who rides a motorcycle without a helmet is just completely nuts. Remember when Ben Roethlisberger crashed on his bike without a helmet and when asked about why he didn't wear one, he said some crap about "It was just more of a freeing experience without one" Yeah right up until you crashed into a car..
    I know...thats what this reminded me of.

Post Count
    whats the update?

Post Count
    No knew updates...I suppose he is still in the coma.

Thread Information