Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    So how’s everyone holding up? Anyone in panic mode yet? Heh
    Happy Valentine's day.

So far so good. I spoil my wife all the time so I just took her to Eddie V's last night for dinner. I did stop in HEB this morning and its always funny seeing so many men last minute shopping.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So how’s everyone holding up? Anyone in panic mode yet? Heh
    I bought a new sectional for her VDay gift since the Missus was jonesing for a new look in the living room.

I ING HATE this thing. ING HATE it. She could tell I didn't like it and it ed over her excitement so she's being a little dramatic but seemed a little better this morn. Making one of her favorite meals tonight, she'll be fine, I hope.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Happy Valentine's day.

So far so good. I spoil my wife all the time so I just took her to Eddie V's last night for dinner. I did stop in HEB this morning and its always funny seeing so many men last minute shopping.
    Hey Trill, Happy VD.

I dont think I have to stop by today but I actually do love being there on Valentine’s Day. Lots of guys with that glazed over, hit on the head with a stick look lol. But really I think its kinda sweet. I think any woman’s heart would melt if she saw her man like that over flowers, cards and candy. I’ve complimented some guys choices or given them a “good job” or thumbs up and it usually gets a laugh from them. Inevitably some woman will feel she deserves more, but I think they should get credit for trying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Surprised to see the forum hobbit hasn’t made his way in here yet

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bought a new sectional for her VDay gift since the Missus was jonesing for a new look in the living room.

I ING HATE this thing. ING HATE it. She could tell I didn't like it and it ed over her excitement so she's being a little dramatic but seemed a little better this morn. Making one of her favorite meals tonight, she'll be fine, I hope.
    A sectional and dinner? Thats awesome. Its nice when its something that you both benefit from. You may not love the sectional but you’re just gonna put your ass on it so what’s not to like, huh? Will you get a present in return? I will give Valentine’s cards and candy to everyone I know—tomorrow I’ll be at every Walgreens on the northside before noon.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dp again
    Last edited by mrsmaalox; 02-14-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Surprised to see the forum hobbit hasn’t made his way in here yet
    Here...

Andy : "Valentines day is pretty stupid. I shouldn't have to give some dumb chick who I'm ing a card or candy or bull ."

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A sectional and dinner? Thats awesome. Its nice when its something that you both benefit from. You may not love the sectional but you’re just gonna put your ass on it so what’s not to like, huh? Will you get a present in return? I will give Valentine’s cards and candy to everyone I know—tomorrow I’ll be at every Walgreens on the northside before noon.
    Yeah, we're both skilled and talented cooks, so the dinner isn't too far from the norm, but at the end of the day, she's an absolute peach, a perfect 10 and she could easily do better than me and all the I put her through the last couple of years...if she lets me by a few fishing lures and lets me hit the water a few times a week, I'm totally content.

And s yeah about Valentines clearance. I'm surrounded in this area by all the big-box pharmacies and of the best, it's got to be Rite Aid. Their rewards program is the best. Once you spend a certain amount with them in a year, you receive 20% almost everything on every purchase you make for the remainder of the year.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here...

Andy : "Valentines day is pretty stupid. I shouldn't have to give some dumb chick who I'm ing a card or candy or bull ."

Spot on. :rofl

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Hey Trill, Happy VD.

I dont think I have to stop by today but I actually do love being there on Valentine’s Day. Lots of guys with that glazed over, hit on the head with a stick look lol. But really I think its kinda sweet. I think any woman’s heart would melt if she saw her man like that over flowers, cards and candy. I’ve complimented some guys choices or given them a “good job” or thumbs up and it usually gets a laugh from them. Inevitably some woman will feel she deserves more, but I think they should get credit for trying.
    That's all women for ya.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    whelp

I just found out on facebook that the black girl I was with back in college in 2014 is now with another white dude... and they look serious. Army schmuck:

https://www.facebook.com/dinababy/photos?lst=100001674193893%3A1654425992%3A15817258 81

#OnceYouGoWhite

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like koriwhat but with muscles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Extremely angry. Like koriwhat but with muscles. Maybe roid rage.
    except i have a chick and get laid!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    whelp

I just found out on facebook that the black girl I was with back in college in 2014 is now with another white dude... and they look serious. Army schmuck:

https://www.facebook.com/dinababy/photos?lst=100001674193893%3A1654425992%3A15817258 81

#OnceYouGoWhite
    THICC

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    yeah. Amazing hip shape, endurance for days, and busted the "it's always bright pink on the inside" myth. Maybe the most picturesque naked body I've ever seen in person. We met in biology 2 lab class, were only together from Feb through the end of the semester (early May) and a few weeks into the summer we stopping talking/texting since I was back home in San Antonio for the summer, so that was the end of that.

Thread Information