Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thread that just keeps giving. Puro Oro.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are likely right about the best method here. For me, the way my problem solving mind works, the process was one I simply knew automatically. I only had to think about it to explain it. I forget other people don't have the same problem solving capabilities that revolve around the sciences. I had a hard time in classes that wanted me to show the step-by-step process. It was just ---snap--- there, the answer. Automatically. I was being slowed down by having to think about how a normal person solves a problem...
    Banderas.gif

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    in loser. No wonder you had to resort to MySpace for pussy. And even then you failed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She saw you as a threat.
    . He clearly had a little too much time on his hands.

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Boston College Eagles
    mus AND ketchup.

Satchmo Dog from Dreamy Weenies in New Orleans. Choice of dog (beef frank, polish sausage, etc.) topped with red beans & rice. Kills all compe ion.
    Imagine dating a chick who wolfs down one of these in front of you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    mus AND ketchup.

Satchmo Dog from Dreamy Weenies in New Orleans. Choice of dog (beef frank, polish sausage, etc.) topped with red beans & rice. Kills all compe ion.
    Have you ever been to Dat Dog on Magazine? I just spent 7 bucks on a German weiner <insert joke here> with cheese and bacon. It was good, but not worth 7 bucks.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Have you ever been to Dat Dog on Magazine? I just spent 7 bucks on a German weiner <insert joke here> with cheese and bacon. It was good, but not worth 7 bucks.
    I haven't been to the one on Magazine yet, but I've been to the one on Freret a bunch. It's one of those places that's good enough I'll happily go there if a friend suggests it, but I don't find myself thinking it up on my own. Especially when, in the case of the Freret location, Company Burger is right there.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I know this is an old ass thread, but what's the point of that sig since Manu is an atheist?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I know this is an old ass thread, but what's the point of that sig since Manu is an atheist?
    Bro, come on, they hardly had time to get over Manu's game 6 performance, don't bring this up....

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    How you been, brah?

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mus AND ketchup.

Rice on top ruins that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah. one time I murdered a girl just to show her how naive she was about protecting herself from murder. She totally freaked too. Us nice guys get no love.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    How you been, brah?
    Can't complain scrah, you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another day another round of fresh lols for the unitiated

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Fixed:

Another day another round of fresh lols for the unitiated re s like me.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    she ran away because she couldn't handle your massive appendage brah. don't listen to these chumps

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are likely right about the best method here. For me, the way my problem solving mind works, the process was one I simply knew automatically. I only had to think about it to explain it. I forget other people don't have the same problem solving capabilities that revolve around the sciences. I had a hard time in classes that wanted me to show the step-by-step process. It was just ---snap--- there, the answer. Automatically. I was being slowed down by having to think about how a normal person solves a problem...

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's what makes him a great repair man tbh.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    bad post .....sorry
    Last edited by Biernutz; 08-18-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds like something Ron Burgundy would say eh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    WC, it's not too late to send her a picture of your 8 inches. That will surely do the trick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.
    Yet can't find flatware made in the US...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Thread Information