Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You should break into her house to show her that it can be done, if she doesn't install an alarm system. You should also tell her you knew she didn't have one by the way the full moon shone on a coyote's ass, captured by Google Maps. Then she'll felate you.
    My sides

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blazers
    Wild Cobra
    stalker

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    GOAT ST thread to me. Classic material.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    This thread is a copy pasta right

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    No . Us good guy's finish last...

Define good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    holy this thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Can you imagine how much faster he can stalk people on google maps now with his six 4k monitors?

I wonder if he keeps track of the coordinates of his victims houses on his excel spreadsheet too

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.
    the irony of that last sentence

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    holy this thread
    I completely missed this and you resurrected a classic!

This is very entertaining. Long live ST, Wild Cobra, and Avante.

If WC and Avante could do the earthworm thing and mate, generations of readers might be witness to some of the rare delights message boards contain. I did not know detritus like these two could captivate; , I did not know they even existed.

A wonderful manifestation of said posters is the opportunity it creates for posters like Spurs46 and the clammer to add another layer of intrigue. We live in wonderful times.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Legendary thread tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the irony of that last sentence
    Its absolutely fantastic stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yes.

Better than any chemical a plant can produce.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can you imagine how much faster he can stalk people on google maps now with his six 4k monitors?

I wonder if he keeps track of the coordinates of his victims houses on his excel spreadsheet too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Oh you already know he does..

i asked him if all those 1440p monitors inproved his google map experience, and the dip posts a pic of his setup running google maps at like 1,000,000p as if I was serious

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wild Cobra get in here got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    where are his posts about getting 4 monitors? I find it oddly ironic since I made a thread about getting four monitors awhile ago and he was telling me it wasn't necessary

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    where are his posts about getting 4 monitors? I find it oddly ironic since I made a thread about getting four monitors awhile ago and he was telling me it wasn't necessary
    Tech forum.. WC has been thoroughly entertaining down there of late..

Check the No Man's Sky thread you can read more about the Excel scandal that rocked the tech forum.. And funny thing is he really doesn't think they're necessary.. Dude said he has 4 monitors running off a crappy 950 but keeps all but one in idle

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yeah. one time I murdered a girl just to show her how naive she was about protecting herself from murder. She totally freaked too. Us nice guys get no love.
    still the best post of the thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are likely right about the best method here. For me, the way my problem solving mind works, the process was one I simply knew automatically. I only had to think about it to explain it. I forget other people don't have the same problem solving capabilities that revolve around the sciences. I had a hard time in classes that wanted me to show the step-by-step process. It was just ---snap--- there, the answer. Automatically. I was being slowed down by having to think about how a normal person solves a problem...
    Rofl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no offense Cobra... but you're one stupid mofo

How the else do you think people are going to react when a complete stranger tells them "look! your house is so easy to find that I could do it in under 10 minutes! here's a pic of where you live..."

seriously dude... how old are you?
    How to Creep out People You've Never Met on the Internets by Wild Cobra.
    I smell a restraining order coming.

This thread is so full of marvelous fail.
    I'm shocked that Wild Cobra is somehow unaware of how unbelievably stalker creepy a move that is. Shocked.

Somewhat less shocked, however, that he has decided her concern is evidence of an inherent flaw in her character.

Seriously, though, dumb move. As a woman who has had experience with a stalker, I feel quite confident in suggesting that the only way these good intentions could have possibly been more creepy is if you'd knocked on her door and presented the printout of the Google Maps image in person.
    Cobra, I'm guessing you don't get laid very often...
    You should break into her house to show her that it can be done, if she doesn't install an alarm system. You should also tell her you knew she didn't have one by the way the full moon shone on a coyote's ass, captured by Google Maps. Then she'll felate you.
    You need to get off the computer and get out more stalkerboy.
    This thread is win. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

This thread is too classic for the classic thread forum. It deserves it's own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll bet you have no sexy women in your life...

Get in here got and teach us "normal people"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

He doesn't need a spreadsheet. Other normal minds do because they cannot keep track of data. For him, .. snap... there it is.

Thread Information