Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wrong thread. Go away .

Wow this girl has no idea how she missed out on a good catch like yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

Maybe she's not into witchcraft!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    why would you want to make another woman miserable?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    If you would of left the google image out you probably would of been fine. You went all technical on her in chats so that's wierd... weirdo.
    You don't get it. She has a very technical job too, unless she lied about what she does for work. Maybe she did?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God damn it!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Wild Cobra face it you ed up! Go get a raw chicken from HEB and call it a night. You have plenty of time later to cruise MySpace for another victim.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did you expect her to be impressed by your advanced stalker skills?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nice hair.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I remember the simple days when a personal ad would do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Columbia Lions
    I'm a pretty tough guy, but it would freak me out for someone I didn't know to tell me they had triangulated my position based on shadows and a number in a photo.

That doesn't seem like a very good ploy for picking up chicks, either: "Hey baby, I used some deductive reasoning and google maps to find out where you live. Oh, and you should take that picture down because some other wierdo like me could do it, too."

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I'm a pretty tough guy, but it would freak me out for someone I didn't know to tell me they had triangulated my position based on shadows and a number in a photo.

That doesn't seem like a very good ploy for picking up chicks, either: "Hey baby, I used some deductive reasoning and google maps to find out where you live. Oh, and you should take that picture down because some other wierdo like me could do it, too."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

.....and he probably took her response as an insult...........and is now a stewing pot of rage.

i urge everyone to keep a close eye on their sheriffs blotter.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no offense Cobra... but you're one stupid mofo

How the else do you think people are going to react when a complete stranger tells them "look! your house is so easy to find that I could do it in under 10 minutes! here's a pic of where you live..."

seriously dude... how old are you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did you expect her to be impressed by your advanced stalker skills?
    ^

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    How to Creep out People You've Never Met on the Internets by Wild Cobra.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How to Creep out People You've Never Met on the Internets by Wild Cobra.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He said she was his intellectual equal, so she'd have to be about 7. I'm guessing she freaked out and told her mommy about the creepy old man who knew where she lived.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    New Mexico Lobos
    I smell a restraining order coming.

This thread is so full of marvelous fail.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I'm shocked that Wild Cobra is somehow unaware of how unbelievably stalker creepy a move that is. Shocked.

Somewhat less shocked, however, that he has decided her concern is evidence of an inherent flaw in her character.

Seriously, though, dumb move. As a woman who has had experience with a stalker, I feel quite confident in suggesting that the only way these good intentions could have possibly been more creepy is if you'd knocked on her door and presented the printout of the Google Maps image in person.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks

Well, I don't have a sinister mind, so I didn't even think of the implications of my actions until it was too late. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. The house number gave me a clear north/south line between two streets to scan for a flaglot with a northbound driveway. Either the east 1400 block, or west 1400 block. I wonder if anyone realizes how easy it was. I simply picked a bad way of warning her.

Anyone here ever accuse me of having tact? I'm rather blunt at times. Aren't I?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    no offense Cobra... but you're one stupid mofo

How the else do you think people are going to react when a complete stranger tells them "look! your house is so easy to find that I could do it in under 10 minutes! here's a pic of where you live..."

seriously dude... how old are you?
    In this case I was stupid. Did I say otherwise? Have your fun over this if you want. For me it's no laughing matter.

P.S.

Your context sucks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    I'm shocked that Wild Cobra is somehow unaware of how unbelievably stalker creepy a move that is. Shocked.

Somewhat less shocked, however, that he has decided her concern is evidence of an inherent flaw in her character.

Seriously, though, dumb move. As a woman who has had experience with a stalker, I feel quite confident in suggesting that the only way these good intentions could have possibly been more creepy is if you'd knocked on her door and presented the printout of the Google Maps image in person.
    It's a pretty sad world we live in when most people take my action as creepy, but it's understandable after thinking about it. Lesson learned well. A hard one at that. She left herself wide open for it, I let her know it. Again, I should have thought about the repercussions. I was only thinking to make a clear undeniable point.

Think anyone else looked her up without telling her? I think it's very possible. Who knows how many.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cobra.......don't take it seriously. We are just having some fun with you.

But you did up. And what the is a "flaglot"?

Thread Information