Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Cobra.......don't take it seriously. We are just having some fun with you.

But you did up. And what the is a "flaglot"?
    Yes, I know.

A flag lot is a property behind another. The access is a long driveway, therefore, the property is in the shape of a flag and pole. Here two side by side (not hers):

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Cobra.......don't take it seriously. We are just having some fun with you.
    Speak for yourself.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow. Vicious little bunch. I agree that you should have warned her. But maybe you should have used an anonymous email with links to the google map. That way she really gets scared.... and the point.

Or maybe you should just leave people like her out to rot. Survival of the fittest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Wow. Vicious little bunch. I agree that you should have warned her. But maybe you should have used an anonymous email with links to the google map. That way she really gets scared.... and the point.

Or maybe you should just leave people like her out to rot. Survival of the fittest.
    Wow...

Wrong way again. I should have just told her it would be easy and how. Then if she didn't believe me and left the photo up, prove it to her. problem was, I did it all at once, without warning it could be done.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Wow...

Wrong way again. I should have just told her it would be easy and how. Then if she didn't believe me and left the photo up, prove it to her. problem was, I did it all at once, without warning it could be done.
    Still wrong.

Best thing would have been to point out that pictures with house numbers may not be a good idea. That's it. If she asked you to elaborate, then you could have, but otherwise it's really her decision whether or not she wants to be concerned about people figuring out flaglots and solstices.

Even in your revised/hindsight plan, you'd have been sunk the minute you mentioned how (without being asked) her house could be found -- the fact that you would have had the exact step-by-step process figured out and at the ready doesn't send a good message.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Cobra, I'm guessing you don't get laid very often...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still wrong.

Best thing would have been to point out that pictures with house numbers may not be a good idea. That's it. If she asked you to elaborate, then you could have, but otherwise it's really her decision whether or not she wants to be concerned about people figuring out flaglots and solstices.

Even in your revised/hindsight plan, you'd have been sunk the minute you mentioned how (without being asked) her house could be found -- the fact that you would have had the exact step-by-step process figured out and at the ready doesn't send a good message.
    Listen to the Funt......she knows her .....and stalkers.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And what the is a "flaglot"?
    He calls people that all the time in the political forum.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Moral of the story: "The road to is paved with good intentions."

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Not sure whats worst, telling a girl you have a satellite view of her bedroom, or going to a public forum to tell others.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Still wrong.

You are likely right about the best method here. For me, the way my problem solving mind works, the process was one I simply knew automatically. I only had to think about it to explain it. I forget other people don't have the same problem solving capabilities that revolve around the sciences. I had a hard time in classes that wanted me to show the step-by-step process. It was just ---snap--- there, the answer. Automatically. I was being slowed down by having to think about how a normal person solves a problem...
    Last edited by Wild Cobra; 02-18-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Cobra, I'm guessing you don't get laid very often...
    I don't go looking just to get laid. I have enough opportunities, but not many women who I want a relationship with.

Think about it anyway. How many would have an arrogant like me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Not sure whats worst, telling a girl you have a satellite view of her bedroom, or going to a public forum to tell others.
    Well, she will remain anonymous. Maybe I should have left the details out, but gotta admit. many of you are having fun over this ordeal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    whatever happen to judge a book by its cover, but by the size of ur ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Single White Cobra.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    You are likely right about the best method here. For me, the way my problem solving mind works, the process was one I simply knew automatically. I only had to think about it to explain it. I forget other people don't have the same problem solving capabilities that revolve around the sciences. I had a hard time in classes that wanted me to show the step-by-step process. It was just ---snap--- there, the answer. Automatically. I was being slowed down by having to think about how a normal person solves a problem...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Surreal.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

yeah... your problem solving skills were the issue here GTFO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    there is only one way to find out if this girl is right for you.

send her your confederate flag soaked in moose urine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You should break into her house to show her that it can be done, if she doesn't install an alarm system. You should also tell her you knew she didn't have one by the way the full moon shone on a coyote's ass, captured by Google Maps. Then she'll felate you.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You should break into her house to show her that it can be done, if she doesn't install an alarm system. You should also tell her you knew she didn't have one by the way the full moon shone on a coyote's ass, captured by Google Maps. Then she'll felate you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't go looking just to get laid. I have enough opportunities,

Pics?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Of me? You wanna corny nude one? I have one from an event les "Bare Naked Bowling for Bare Naked Ladies Tickets," but it's ten years old. August of 1998.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You need to get off the computer and get out more stalkerboy.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    This thread is win. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Thread Information