Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    WC is Dwight Shroot. It all makes sense now.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    He could pass for Dwight Schrute.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    No . Us good guy's finish last...
    Hot girls always end up ing with giuys who looked liked they were just released from prison, even if they're ugly

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    You know, I figured out you guys who can only laugh about this mistake I made. You guys have already been stalkers for years, so you know how not to make simple mistakes like that. Or did you go to some staking school. You see, stalking never being my intent, I never thought of it. The rest of you must be professional stalkers not to make such mistakes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    He could pass for Dwight Schrute.
    Not at all. I never watch the office, so I don't know the character reference, but he is definitely not anything like me from what I read.

When will you guys grow up and stop acting like first grade bullies?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You know, I figured out you guys who can only laugh about this mistake I made.
    is that a sentence?
    You guys have already been stalkers for years, so you know how not to make simple mistakes like that.
    it wouldn't even enter our minds to manipulate vunerable women on the webs the way you do.
    Or did you go to some staking school.
    drunk?
    You see, stalking never being my intent, I never thought of it.
    just comes natural, huh?
    The rest of you must be professional stalkers not to make such mistakes.
    are you blaming all of your mistakes on stalking?

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a pretty tough guy, but it would freak me out for someone I didn't know to tell me they had triangulated my position based on shadows and a number in a photo.

That doesn't seem like a very good ploy for picking up chicks, either: "Hey baby, I used some deductive reasoning and google maps to find out where you live. Oh, and you should take that picture down because some other wierdo like me could do it, too."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not knowing how to get pussy or what makes a woman tick is one thing, posting your ignorant unsuccessful attempts at hooking up with the opposite sex and failing miserably on a message board is beyond human comprehension.
    At least he is smart enough to know why he didn't get laid, you poster child for celibacy.

Name
    Why?
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The rest of you must be professional stalkers not to make such mistakes.
    I resemble that remark ...

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating.
    must get lonely in your Ted Kaczynski-style cabin

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    WC, your biggest mistake was not warning her of the dangers of phone books.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.
    For prosperity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stop bumping old threads, Lefty.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BTW Scott, how is the biznass? Coming to SA this weekend...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Just the other day I used a brick to break my neighbors' sliding door window and then I stole their flat screen tv... to show them how insecure their belongings were. They overreacted and called the police. Why are people so ungrateful?
    Last edited by redzero; 11-02-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    WC, she's at the occupy center of her city. Better break into her home and and sey up a diarama of her political mistakes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    BTW Scott, how is the biznass? Coming to SA this weekend...
    Good weekend to come. La Muerta just hit the taps.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm shocked that Wild Cobra is somehow unaware of how unbelievably stalker creepy a move that is. Shocked.

Somewhat less shocked, however, that he has decided her concern is evidence of an inherent flaw in her character.

Seriously, though, dumb move. As a woman who has had experience with a stalker, I feel quite confident in suggesting that the only way these good intentions could have possibly been more creepy is if you'd knocked on her door and presented the printout of the Google Maps image in person.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How did I miss this gem?

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Missed this the first time around. Puro oro.

Stalking, cluelessness, chagrin, and myspace all in one thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You are likely right about the best method here. For me, the way my problem solving mind works, the process was one I simply knew automatically. I only had to think about it to explain it. I forget other people don't have the same problem solving capabilities that revolve around the sciences. I had a hard time in classes that wanted me to show the step-by-step process. It was just ---snap--- there, the answer. Automatically. I was being slowed down by having to think about how a normal person solves a problem...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You should break into her house to show her that it can be done, if she doesn't install an alarm system. You should also tell her you knew she didn't have one by the way the full moon shone on a coyote's ass, captured by Google Maps. Then she'll felate you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

This explains so much.

Scott, I can't thank you enough for this.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a pretty tough guy, but it would freak me out for someone I didn't know to tell me they had triangulated my position based on shadows and a number in a photo.

That doesn't seem like a very good ploy for picking up chicks, either: "Hey baby, I used some deductive reasoning and google maps to find out where you live. Oh, and you should take that picture down because some other wierdo like me could do it, too."

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not sure whats worst, telling a girl you have a satellite view of her bedroom, or going to a public forum to tell others.

Thread Information