Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    He's making you cry uncle....I can see why you would be upset.
    No, just tired of wasting my time.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    DMC pwning the living out of WC is another example for the relevance of education imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, just tired of wasting my time.
    Just providing a sample to show you that you are not as wily as you seem to advertise yourself as here.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...&postcount=181

You are so eager to respond, almost like a sugar high, that you don't even think about what you are responding to. You've mentioned in the past that you have the answer in your mind in an instant, just like that, yet it's evident to most people who read your replies that your answers are wrong because you haven't read the material you're responding to.

Like then, here you have quoted me, posted what you thought was sensitive information and called me a stalker. Then you go on several posts about how the onus of proof is on me to prove I didn't originally post that and edit it. After all that, you redacted it.

Funny thing is that it's a domain name that's available to anyone who cares to look at alexlutor.com.

So when I said "played", the concert had only begun. I have no idea who the guy is, don't care. I just used that to make you dance like a forum monkey.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Just providing a sample to show you that you are not as wily as you seem to advertise yourself as here.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...&postcount=181

You are so eager to respond, almost like a sugar high, that you don't even think about what you are responding to. You've mentioned in the past that you have the answer in your mind in an instant, just like that, yet it's evident to most people who read your replies that your answers are wrong because you haven't read the material you're responding to.

Like then, here you have quoted me, posted what you thought was sensitive information and called me a stalker. Then you go on several posts about how the onus of proof is on me to prove I didn't originally post that and edit it. After all that, you redacted it.

Funny thing is that it's a domain name that's available to anyone who cares to look at alexlutor.com.

So when I said "played", the concert had only begun. I have no idea who the guy is, don't care. I just used that to make you dance like a forum monkey.
    All in the eyes of the beholder. I most certainly do not feel played, and if you consider that, you have a very lame sense of accomplishment.

Looks like to me, you are the child who is laughing after wetting himself.

All in the eye of the beholder.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All in the eyes of the beholder. I most certainly do not feel played, and if you consider that, you have a very lame sense of accomplishment.

Looks like to me, you are the child who is laughing after wetting himself.

All in the eye of the beholder.

I didn't do it for your benefit. It's obvious you've been toyed with a few times here regarding your misplaced sense of mental prowess, however it made me chuckle.

chuck·le

 [chuhk-uhl] verb, chuck·led, chuck·ling, noun verb (used without object) 1. to laugh softly or amusedly, usually with satisfaction: They chuckled at the child's efforts to walk.

to laugh to oneself: to chuckle while reading.

3. Obsolete .
    to cluck, as a fowl.

Obviously I don't mean it in the 3rd sense. I would say more along the lines of the 1st sense.

That came to me in a snap, didn't even have to ponder it. That's how my mind works, it's like a quantum singularity where all things exist, yet nothing exists. Sometimes I am certain I can actually ping a sonar transducer with my thoughts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks

I didn't do it for your benefit. It's obvious you've been toyed with a few times here regarding your misplaced sense of mental prowess, however it made me chuckle.

chuck·le

 [chuhk-uhl] verb, chuck·led, chuck·ling, noun verb (used without object) 1. to laugh softly or amusedly, usually with satisfaction: They chuckled at the child's efforts to walk.

to laugh to oneself: to chuckle while reading.

3. Obsolete .
    to cluck, as a fowl.

Obviously I don't mean it in the 3rd sense. I would say more along the lines of the 1st sense.

That came to me in a snap, didn't even have to ponder it. That's how my mind works, it's like a quantum singularity where all things exist, yet nothing exists. Sometimes I am certain I can actually ping a sonar transducer with my thoughts.
    Yes, I can see how demented things come to you immediately. It makes perfect sense with your history of postings.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yes, I can see how demented things come to you immediately. It makes perfect sense with your history of postings.
    Says the flag lot stalker

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    DMC is just being a loser head right now in my opinion.
    "Make it stop! Uncle! UNCLE!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    "Make it stop! Uncle! UNCLE!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sometimes I feel it's a curse to be burdened with such insight to every topic imaginable. Other times I just accept it as a gift and a responsibility to warn others of things my mind deciphers that could lead to their doom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Sometimes I feel it's a curse to be burdened with such insight to every topic imaginable. Other times I just accept it as a gift and a responsibility to warn others of things my mind deciphers that could lead to their doom.
    I see you have illusions of grandeur as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    WC and DMC are the two extreme ends of education imho, one is well educated while the other received little to none education after him graduating from hs but the debate is not at all an overwhelming one the way it goes. DMC learned tons of advanced knowledge in college but on the other hand he also got more brainwashed by the government than normal people. too much education also handicaps a person just as much as the lack of it does, there's an optimal point of how much education one should receive imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    With Google available what makes you so sure DMC is so educated?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    You're enough proof that having Google alone can't make somebody sound smart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    Dunno, I do a pretty good job of imitating a new-cooler scientist.

Agloco, DMC, et al. are a bunch of posers tbh.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i knew agloco was a faker whenever he said that he's mexican

mexican scientist is an oxymoron as someone once said

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dunno, I do a pretty good job of imitating a new-cooler scientist.

Agloco, DMC, et al. are a bunch of posers tbh.
    the radiation logo helps. My monkey with a basketball is a statement in scientific knowledge of the human race tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    i knew agloco was a faker whenever he said that he's mexican

mexican scientist is an oxymoron as someone once said
    No estoy un be@ner. Try again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you once said you were a be@ner bro. what's up with that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    you once said you were a be@ner bro. what's up with that?
    Negative. Can you find the quote? Perhaps you mistook my sarcasm for truth?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    that's probably what happened tbh, makes a lot more sense now you kind of flipped my view of reality upside down when i believed that

i just knew it couldn't be true..the only thing be@ners can engineer are tacos and burritos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    that's probably what happened tbh, makes a lot more sense now you kind of flipped my view of reality upside down when i believed that

i just knew it couldn't be true..the only thing be@ners can engineer are tacos and burritos.
    Per Par Bads. 31 and lonely. Getting my estalk on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you forgot the hole in your beard

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I'm still looking to seek damages for my missing beard hair. ing prick doctors took it against my young will. I can't even provide full beard orgasm because of this. I want my full beard spot back.

Thread Information