Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    that's what you get for being such a goody two shoes involved in other's business

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    that's what you get for being such a goody two shoes involved in other's business
    No . Us good guy's finish last...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Trust me you saved that girl a lifetime of pain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    if you have mother issues, find someone on welfare.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Yeah. one time I murdered a girl just to show her how naive she was about protecting herself from murder. She totally freaked too. Us nice guys get no love.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter.
    So do you do this on random people or just those you are romantically involved with?

She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.
    You're taking her concern as being judgmental? Damn!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    if you have mother issues, find someone on welfare.
    Yeah. one time I murdered a girl just to show her how naive she was about protecting herself from murder. She totally freaked too. Us nice guys get no love.
    You two are simply demented.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    What is it about Atheist who don't want to know the truth about 9/11 can never get laid?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    So do you do this on random people or just though you are romantically involved with?
    We weren't romantically involved. We just started exchanging messages. I did it because I saw a potential threat to her. Just that simple. I only wish I did it differently, as not to freak her out. But like I said anyway, I don't need someone so who is too quick to judge. It's actually good I found that out about her as well. She would have been a waste of my time.

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    my car is on google street view

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We weren't romantically involved. We just started exchanging messages. I did it because I saw a potential threat to her. Just that simple. I only wish I did it differently, as not to freak her out. But like I said anyway, I don't need someone so who is too quick to judge. It's actually good I found that out about her as well. She would have been a waste of my time.
    Oh ok, just random people. Even scarier.

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    The heads of the women I pick up would explode if I started talking of solstices and the direction of the sun and moon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Oh ok, just random people. Even scarier.
    Someone needed to tell her. Should I have done nothing, and let someone with devious intentions find her?

She should be scared, because there no telling how many people did the same thing I did to locate her residence. However, I did it for her good, and got burned.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What the does this have to do with 9/11?

Back on topic, it's crazy how much information there is on anybody online. Hal Abelson, an incredible mathematician / computer scientist, wrote a pretty good book called "Blown to Bits: Your Life, Liberty, and Happiness After the Digital Explosion" that's worth a read.

http://www.amazon.com/Blown-Bits-Lib...4909324&sr=8-1

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    The heads of the women I pick up would explode if I started talking of solstices and the direction of the sun and moon
    Well, I thought she was intelligent enough to know how easy it was to find her when I explained it. I guess since she was stupid enough to post such a picture, I should have known better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks

Back on topic, it's crazy how much information there is on anybody online. Hal Abelson, an incredible mathematician / computer scientist, wrote a pretty good book called "Blown to Bits: Your Life, Liberty, and Happiness After the Digital Explosion" that's worth a read.

http://www.amazon.com/Blown-Bits-Lib...4909324&sr=8-1
    Baseless Biatch...

Mind your own business instead of being a TROLL!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Baseless Biatch...

Mind your own business instead of being a TROLL!
    Say what? Calling out an idiot truther = trolling?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    my car is on google street view
    That's rather scary at times what you can find on Google Maps, isn't it?

Her house view on Google Street View is almost identical to one of her photos!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Someone needed to tell her. Should I have done nothing, and let someone with devious intentions find her?

She should be scared, because there no telling how many people did the same thing I did to locate her residence. However, I did it for her good, and got burned.
    The with the pictures. You should have done whatever it took to get laid.
    Now you missed a good opportunity, she thinks you are a psycho stalker and you didn't get laid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Say what? Calling out an idiot truther = trolling?
    Wrong thread. Go away .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I knew this would be beyond your mental capacity to understand.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wrong thread. Go away .
    Maybe mouse is right that you need to get laid you stupid piece of .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    The with the pictures. You should have done whatever it took to get laid.
    Now you missed a good opportunity, she thinks you are a psycho stalker and you didn't get laid.
    Leave it to a twisted mind...

Thread Information