iminlakerland
    Do yourselves all a favor dont see it! Dont spend your precious time on it! Dont waste your money on it. It was the stupidest movie! I cant believe i sat through that movie.

CrazyOne
    Really? The reviews seemed pretty positive... Do you not like the British style of comedy, or was it really just stupid?

DuffMcCartney
    You're on crack...this is a great movie. Hilarious. Sit through it...I didn't pay for it...cause it's been out in Britain for a while so my friend had it on dvd, but it's a great movie.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better movie...but I guess maybe some people wouldn't get the British humor..like iminlakerland.

iminlakerland
    Hey music boy who has never been to a concert. This has nothing to do with the Brittish comedy. It has a lot to do with the movie being STUPID! I do not recommend anyone paying 10 bucks to go see it.

This also coming from the same person who says family guy is a rip off of the simpsons. Duff pump ur breaks!

DuffMcCartney
    I got something you can pump.

iminlakerland
    Other females havent wanted it what makes you think i would? Dont flatter yourself. Sorry you will remain a forever and always!

DuffMcCartney
    Always thinking perverted...I mean you can pump my shotgun...before I shoot your ass.

iminlakerland
    Duff if surival of human kind was left up to you and me and there was a shotgun around. I'd ing kill myself!

DuffMcCartney
    When you speak to me...don't include the words "you", "me", or " ing".

Alamo Spurs Fan
    Duff if surival of human kind was left up to you and me and there was a shotgun around. I'd ing kill myself!
    OUCH!

"Not even if you wuz da LAST immigrant grocer on EARTH...HONEY!"

Thread Information