Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    9 points on 3-11 shooting. Lebron James is past his prime.
    I'm sorry this is the best you can come up with. I'm sorry you fail at trying to be a troll. I'm sorry you suck so bad at posting on the internet, considering how much skill is involved in it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why does dirk look so unbalanced when he runs & posts up? Does he have ankle problems still? I like Dirk but he can be so hot for 5 minutes then cant hit the side of a barn the rest of the game. I still think that he is a better shooter then gasol but atleast gasol is pretty damn consistent

Yes, Dirk is much better than Pau Gasol.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah but I wish he'd show it more.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your bump fails. everyone knows this is Dirk's worst shooting year in 5 years and yet you think you're Isaac ing Newton for noticing it. Get off your pedestal son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides Tim Duncan, who? Only in the mind of spur homers could ing Tony Park and Ginobili be considered franchise players.
    I have a question. Do you think Deron Williams is a franchise player?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your bump fails. everyone knows this is Dirk's worst shooting year in 5 years and yet you think you're Isaac ing Newton for noticing it. Get off your pedestal son.
    Your posting career at SpursTalk fails. This year Mavs fans have been celebrating the resurgence of Dirk and some even mention how he should be a MVP candidate and a 1st team All-NBA guy. You're such a ing bandwagoning got you don't even know the general opinion of the fans of your beloved Dirk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like i said Dirk is the better shooter but he's pretty inconsistent. Gasol's post game is way more effective. Im hoping Dirk goes crazy in the 2nd half cuz i want Cle. to lose

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    More so than Parker and Manu.

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Like i said Dirk is the better shooter but he's pretty inconsistent. Gasol's post game is way more effective. Im hoping Dirk goes crazy in the 2nd half cuz i want Cle. to lose
    Dirk is better than Gasol any arguement against that is illogical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk has had a super-solid year, but has been masked by his teams struggles. Ask Wade, he knows how it goes.

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    pffffffffffffffffff. Get out dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More so than Parker and Manu.
    I won't argue Manu, but you can definitely make the argument TP is better than Williams and should not be penalized because he plays with TD.

Parker is just as good if not better than Williams (look at the awards, and this season). Is Williams more of a FP than Dirk?

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    That's so ing stupid I don't even know where to begin. So I won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pffffffffffffffffff. Get out dude.
    What? I am not saying that Deron is not a FP, I am saying you can most definitely argue TP is better than Deron when you take into consideration his awards, and this years play.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I won't argue Manu, but you can definitely make the argument TP is better than Williams and should not be penalized because he plays with TD.
    No you can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me how Deron is better than TP, what argument can you provide?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I would rather have Gasol just because he can control the paint. Dirk may be a better scorer, but Gasol is more valuable in my opinion. I like big men who can score in the paint.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I know Spurfans get off on trying to prove how good a player is not named Duncan, and this is another example. First, Mason is better than JET by one of the spurfan re s, and now this. Fail.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would rather have Gasol just because he can control the paint. Dirk may be a better scorer, but Gasol is more valuable in my opinion. I like big men who can score in the paint.

You're d-u-m.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your team wouldn't be that good then.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Its true. Dirk can shoot over people, but jumpers are lower percentage compared to hook shots, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Spurfans get off on trying to prove how good a player is not named Duncan, and this is another example. First, Mason is better than JET by one of the spurfan re s, and now this. Fail.
    Don't be gay. Don't cop out. There is no one who really thinks that Mason is better than JET.

You act like comparing a young, finals MVP, guy having a career year to Deron is a travesty.

Please present any argument to show why TP should not be compared to Deron?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Would you rather have Gasol than Wade? I mean, Gasol shoots a higher % than Wade.

How about Emeka Okafor over Dirk? I mean, Okafor shoots a higher % and gets more points in paint.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Your team wouldn't be that good then.
    Its true. We're not because we rely on David West so much offensively. He's easily neutralized by more athletic forwards with long arms because he doesn't know how to back them down and score. Plus, his style of play makes it difficult for him to be an effective passer when he is trapped or double-teamed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Its true. We're not because we rely on David West so much offensively. He's easily neutralized by more athletic forwards with long arms because he doesn't know how to back them down and score. Plus, his style of play makes it difficult for him to be an effective passer when he is trapped or double-teamed.
    I'm talking about if you started a team and took Pau over Dirk.

Thread Information