Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Thanks for bumping.

And yeah, I read about that at Raiderfans.net

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Kirk is better on the outside. I didn't mind Ricky, he a tad slow, but seemed like a solid tackler and pretty smart. Perhaps this will work out better for both players. Having a defensive coordinator that blitzes more should help too.
    I hear Ricky is becoming a real leader at MLB. Did you see him get to the sack in the pre-season game? Kirk always gets stood up.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Police report says Raider coaches brawled

A Napa police report says that a fight between two Oakland Raiders coaches left one injured, according to the National Football Post website.

The report doesn't name the coaches, but AOL Fanhouse is reporting that the injured coach was third-year assistant Randy Hanson and that the attacker was head coach Tom Cable.

Fanhouse indicates that it was a sucker punch that did the damage, quoting an NFL source as saying that "Hanson never saw it coming."

Napa Police Lt. Brian McGovern told National Football Post he wouldn't reveal the name of the injured individual, in order to maintain victim confidentiality. The victim received hospital treatment for an injured jaw, the police report said. The Raiders have their training camp in Napa.

"(The hospital) is required to report those things to the police department any time someone comes in the victim of an assault-type crime," McGovern said. "We were dispatched to the hospital and ended up contacting the victim at that location. The victim said the assault had occurred the previous day at the Raiders’ training camp facility."

Added McGovern: "Basically, he said he had been assaulted by a member of the staff but refused to identify who that person was. There isn’t anything we can do if the victim is uncooperative in providing us with any additional information as far as witnesses or suspect information."

http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/200...s-brawled.html

lol Raiders

This is him

He looks pissed.

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind if they were fighting and he broke the guys jaw, but the head coach went out like a and attacked the man when he wasn't looking? How can you preach about toughness then go out so soft? I guess being a punk goes hand in hand with being a Raider.

Post Count
    Kind of makes sense given the "commitment to excellence" lately.

Schilens breaks bone in left foot

NAPA, Calif. -- Chaz Schilens, projected to be one of the Oakland Raiders' top two receivers this season, broke a bone in his left foot while running a route during Tuesday's joint practice with the San Francisco 49ers.

Raiders coach Tom Cable didn't provide a timeline for when Schilens might return, but such an injury would likely sideline Schilens at least a month. He has been a major bright spot in the receiving corps this training camp.

Schilens said he was uncovered when he made a cut and felt a sharp pain. He broke the fifth metatarsal in his foot and left after practice on crutches.

The 23-year-old Schilens made six starts for the Raiders during his rookie season in 2008, making 15 catches for 226 yards and two touchdowns.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=4407623

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    God damnit. He's made of glass.

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    Although I hate the Raiders I feel bad for the kid.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    not good

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    I probably won't be back in this thread but I must say:

McFadden is the face of this terrible franchise. A good day would be Al Davis retiring or dying peacefully to Raider Nation no matter if they realize these facts or not. It would be nice redemption for a powerful badass like DMac to run the Raiders back into contention and the Raiders feared again. That would be great for the NFL and I'm no Raider fan.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He isn't the face of the franchise. Don't flatter yourself. Jamarcus is.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Right now, Jamarcus is. But if McFadden has a dominant season, he could easily find himself in that role. Unless Jamarcus has a really good season too.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i might for once actually agree with you on something that doesnt have to do with utsa
    Whatever happened to this guy?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Rashad Baker is back! WOOO!

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    No on Crabtree. This is a very deep draft, and we could get someone else good in the second. I am looking at Darrius Howard-Bey.

Looks like you got him. Except not where you wanted him.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Looks like you got him. Except not where you wanted him.
    Those are two different players. Look at the way I spelled his name.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Neal got waived. What the ?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Whatever happened to this guy?
    He became this guy

Damnit Philip

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Chief week. My most hated team(Sorry, Bronco fans). They better win this one.

Post Count
    Chief week. My most hated team(Sorry, Bronco fans). They better win this one.
    The Raiders will win this one, no doubt....well there is some doubt because we don't know about this team yet, but they are clearly better than the Chiefs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders 27

Chiefs 9

My Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Post Count
    Eagles 34
    Raiders 10

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you are overrating the raiders

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Never should have let Lane Kiffin go. The results weren't there, yet but he was installing a system. There was a purpose to what he was doing. Now the Raiders have another Al Davis puppet with anger management issues, nothing is organized, there's no purpose, and all is breaking loose.

I really thought the Raiders were on their way back, but they're a bigger mess than ever before. Thank you for trading the Pats your 2011 1st rounder, that may be another top 5 pick.

Thread Information