Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the meaning of terrorist is more propagandistic than technical. it means anyone whom we wish to deny due process of law, especially if they are non-christian and non-white.

the war on terror, so-called, amounts to the revival of outlawry and the star chamber. first and foremost it's the state at war with the rights of own citizens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that said, if we're talking about deadly conduct associated with radical ideologies in the US since 1995, white supremacists belong in the conversation.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-26-2015 at 05:35 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You realize I wrote this 5 years ago right? Of course, ol' Ben Franklin beat me to the punch by a few years...
    Heh, YOU are still here....

Hope the babies aren't keeping you too busy...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Heh, YOU are still here....

Hope the babies aren't keeping you too busy...
    Babies, school, work... a bit busier than I used to be. I have my bursts of activity. But the same morons on the board never learn. It's a microcosm of America. The same idiots who were wrong 10 years ago are still just as wrong today, and even if someone calls them out, they're too damn shameless to STFU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LE hid the bone because of right wing whinging and *perhaps* because LE itself has a few skeletons in the closet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/03/m...far-right.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that said, anti-terrorist rhetoric and policy are about social control as well as security. the hand that can protect us absolutely can rule us abo ely.

the meaning of terrorist is more propagandistic than technical. it means anyone whom we wish to deny due process of law, especially if they are non-christian and non-white.

the war on terror, so-called, amounts to the revival of outlawry and the star chamber. first and foremost it's the state at war with the rights of its own citizens.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-05-2018 at 01:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll also go out on a limb and say that the whole 2009 controversy was about according right wing extremism similar treatment to the left wing variety -- which has been far less deadly in the last 25 years -- as well as putting a white face on it, comparing domestic right wing murderers with foreign terrorists.

Just curious, who was the last person killed by Antifa or ELF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither side has clean hands, ELF alone has caused millions in damage to property. A properly serious terrorist threat.

But if we're having a convo about extremist ideology leading to deadly conduct, white supremacy belongs in the conversation
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-05-2018 at 01:03 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF is this?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94803

http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

Screw dealing with a possibly nuclear Pakistan falling to Islamofascists, we've got to protect ourselves from radical right-wingers.
    Three noteworthy radical right wing terror attacks in about a week, Darrin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40 members of the Aryan Brotherhood arrested w Pipe Bombs, Rocket Launcher & an arsenal of Guns

Everything's bigger in hole TX

40 members of a NeoNazi gang linked to prison gangs have been arrested. Once again the location is in Florida.

It was a three-year investigation ending with more than 110 illegal firearms seized.

ATF, along with assistance from Pasco County Sheriff’s Office and the State Attorney’s Office cuffed 39 alleged gang members.

They say the suspects are part of the

Unforgiven and United Aryan Brotherhood prison gangs working mostly out of Pasco County.

But most stunning of all is the amount of guns authorities confiscated including a rocket launcher and pipe bombs.

( And Trash dog-whistles his support for his White Supremacist Base )

A Trump quote from this week:

“These people, like the Antifa —

they better hope that the opposition to Antifa decides not to mobilize.

Because if they do, they’re much tougher.

Much stronger.

Potentially much more violent.

And Antifa’s going to be in big trouble.

But so far they haven’t done that and that’s a good thing,”
    he continued.

“They’re sitting back and watching and they’re getting angrier and angrier,”Trump said of the Antifa

opposition.
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...paign=trending

so-called illegit Pres "Good Thing", of the enormous vocabulary, complimenting, encouraging his White Supremacy Base.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-18-2018 at 10:45 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Came up in another thread.

I still basically believe everything I said.

the war on terror, so-called, amounts to the revival of outlawry and the star chamber. first and foremost it's the state at war with the rights of own citizens.
    that said, if we're talking about deadly conduct associated with radical ideologies in the US since 1995, white supremacists belong in the conversation.
    LE hid the bone because of right wing whinging and *perhaps* because LE itself has a few skeletons in the closet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/03/m...far-right.html
    I'll also go out on a limb and say that the whole 2009 controversy was about according right wing extremism similar treatment to the left wing variety -- which has been far less deadly in the last 25 years -- as well as putting a white face on it, comparing domestic right wing murderers with foreign terrorists.

Just curious, who was the last person killed by Antifa or ELF?
    Neither side has clean hands, ELF alone has caused millions in damage to property. A properly serious terrorist threat.

But if we're having a convo about extremist ideology leading to deadly conduct, white supremacy belongs in the conversation

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the outrage ITT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the outrage ITT
    lives to this day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just today, DMC thought I was smearing conservatives at large because I linked alt-right hoo-hah to the Christchurch massacre.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just today, DMC thought I was smearing conservatives at large because I linked alt-right hoo-hah to the Christchurch massacre.
    that lying snowflake said there weren't any mass shootings in Australia before Port Arthur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that lying snowflake said there weren't any mass shootings in Australia before Port Arthur.
    They all say as you get older the mind starts to go. What they don't tell you is that you won't miss it very much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stubborn lying is just sad. Guy used to be a pretty good poster, but not any less of a hole.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're all kind of losing their defending Trump all the time while pretending they don't like him.

Has to be exhausting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the more things change...

Wonder if Darrin is still not worried...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2009: Right-wing terrorism = Not a concern

Since 2009: College protests = Huge concern

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn breh. Good call Winehole23

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a very hard one, tbh. It was clear in the Bill Clinton era.

Republicans get touchy when whenever white power violence is mentioned. It's hard to keep power when you're the minority and you've positioned yourself as the white people party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The incidence of white power cops is probably greater, tbh.

LE skeletons in the closet. The origin of modern policing is the slave patrol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homeland Security Disbands Domestic Terror Intelligence Unit

While the body counts from domestic terror attacks mount, the analysts looking into those attacks have been moved.

The Department of Homeland Security has disbanded a group of intelligence analysts who focused on domestic terrorism

Numerous current and former DHS officials say they find the development concerning, as the threat of homegrown terrorism—including white supremacist terrorism—is growing.

In the wake of this move, officials said the number of analytic reports produced by DHS about domestic terrorism, including the threat from white supremacists, has dropped significantly.

People in and close to the department said this has generated significant concern at headquarters.

The group in question was a branch of analysts in DHS’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A).

They focused on the threat from homegrown violent extremists and domestic terrorists.

The analysts there

shared information with state and local law enforcement to help them protect their communities from these threats.

You hear this administration say how domestic terrorism is a clear priority.

But you can’t say that and

then all of a sudden get rid of the unit that’s there to detect threats.

You can’t have it both ways."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/homeland-security-disbands-domestic-terror-intelligence-unit?ref=scroll

Thread Information