Post Count
    You seem to have abandoned this thread.

Why is that?

LOL Karrin has no problem with American fascists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2009 quotes

Sean Hannity: “I’ll tell you who should be tortured and killed at Guantanamo, every filthy Democrat in the U.S. Congress. ”

Ann Coulter: “I think a baseball bat is the most effective way these days” to talk to liberals.

my “only regret with [Oklahoma City bomber] Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Pleads Guilty to Plotting to Bomb Amazon Data Center

A Texas man who had boasted that he was at the United States Capitol when swarms of Trump supporters stormed the building on Jan. 6 pleaded guilty on Wednesday to charges of plotting to blow up an Amazon data center in Virginia, prosecutors said.

The New York Times reports: The man, Seth Aaron Pendley, 28, of Wichita Falls, Texas, had been arrested in April after he went to pick up what he believed were bombs made of C-4 plastic explosives and detonation cords from an explosives supplier in Fort Worth, but were actually inert objects provided by an undercover F.B.I. agent, prosecutors said. In a conversation recorded by an undercover agent on March 31, Mr. Pendley said he had hoped to anger "the oligarchy" enough to provoke a reaction that would persuade Americans to take action against what he perceived to be a "dictatorship," prosecutors said.

On Wednesday, in an appearance before Magistrate Judge Hal R. Ray Jr. of U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Mr. Pendley pleaded guilty to a malicious attempt to destroy a building with an explosive. He faces five to 20 years in federal prison. His sentencing has been set for Oct. 1. "Due in large part to the meticulous work of the F.B.I.'s undercover agents, the Justice Department was able to expose Mr. Pendley's twisted plot and apprehend the defendant before he was able to inflict any real harm," Prerak Shah, the acting U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas, said in a statement. "We may never know how many tech workers' lives were saved through this operation -- and we're grateful we never had to find out."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Pleads Guilty to Plotting to Bomb Amazon Data Center

A Texas man who had boasted that he was at the United States Capitol when swarms of Trump supporters stormed the building on Jan. 6 pleaded guilty on Wednesday to charges of plotting to blow up an Amazon data center in Virginia, prosecutors said.

The New York Times reports: The man, Seth Aaron Pendley, 28, of Wichita Falls, Texas, had been arrested in April after he went to pick up what he believed were bombs made of C-4 plastic explosives and detonation cords from an explosives supplier in Fort Worth, but were actually inert objects provided by an undercover F.B.I. agent, prosecutors said. In a conversation recorded by an undercover agent on March 31, Mr. Pendley said he had hoped to anger "the oligarchy" enough to provoke a reaction that would persuade Americans to take action against what he perceived to be a "dictatorship," prosecutors said.

On Wednesday, in an appearance before Magistrate Judge Hal R. Ray Jr. of U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Mr. Pendley pleaded guilty to a malicious attempt to destroy a building with an explosive. He faces five to 20 years in federal prison. His sentencing has been set for Oct. 1. "Due in large part to the meticulous work of the F.B.I.'s undercover agents, the Justice Department was able to expose Mr. Pendley's twisted plot and apprehend the defendant before he was able to inflict any real harm," Prerak Shah, the acting U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas, said in a statement. "We may never know how many tech workers' lives were saved through this operation -- and we're grateful we never had to find out."
    Silly mule, good thing he isn't very smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not crazy about the "terrorism" framing (the underlying behavior is almost always prosecutable by itself and the terrorist label has an infamous, outlawy feel), but it's about time LE started paying more attention to the people actually doing the violence and threatening the US government.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not crazy about the "terrorism" framing (the underlying behavior is almost always prosecutable by itself and the terrorist label has an infamous, outlawy feel), but it's about time LE started paying more attention to the people actually doing the violence and threatening the US government.

He included BLM and Anitifa in those remarks as well, Winester. Said violence to settle political scores will not be tolerated. Sure, he doesn't really mean for the blacks, but at least he lied out loud about it.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What dis he say about BLM?

Can you be specific?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that lying snowflake said there weren't any mass shootings in Australia before Port Arthur.
    Ignorant ass, or sperm shielding for the right.

Probably both.

Hnest brker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Retired Massachusetts State Trooper David L. Green and military veteran Ramona Cooper were killed in a shooting in Winthrop, Massachusetts, on Saturday, officials said.

(CNN)Law enforcement officials are investigating a Saturday shooting that left two people dead in a Boston suburb as a hate crime.

The victims were identified by Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins during a press conference Sunday as Ramona Cooper, 60, a former Air Force staff sergeant, and retired Massachusetts State Trooper David L. Green, 58. Both victims were Black.

The suspect was identified by law enforcement as Nathan Allen, 28. Rollins said he stole a large truck and crashed it into another vehicle and a building in Winthrop before shooting Green and Cooper. Allen was shot by police and taken to a hospital where he died from his injuries.

Allen was armed with at least two weapons, police said Saturday.

The double shooting is being investigated as a hate crime.

"Two innocent people lost their lives in the safe neighborhoods of Winthrop," Rollins said. "They fought for us to be safe and to have the opinions that we have and they were executed yesterday."

Asked at the press conference whether the victims were targeted because of the color of their skin, Rollins said the shooter "walked by several other people that were not Black" and did not harm them.

"At this preliminary stage of the investigation, the excellent work of law enforcement has already unearthed troubling white supremacy rhetoric and statements written by the shooter," Rollins said in a statement Sunday.

Allen's writings have been linked to "anti-Semitic and racist statements against Black individuals," Rollins said at the press conference.

"This shooter was married and employed. He had a Ph.D. and no criminal history," the district attorney said in her written statement. "To all external sources he likely appeared unassuming. And then, yesterday afternoon he stole a box truck, crashed it into another vehicle and a property, walked away from the wreckage interacting with multiple individuals and choosing only to shoot and kill the two Black people he encountered."

Victims remembered as heroes

Rollins said Cooper was shot three times in the back while Green was shot four times in the head and three times in the torso.

Massachusetts State Police Colonel Christopher Mason issued a statement about Green, praising his 36-year career in law enforcement and saying his fellow Troopers described him as a "true gentleman..
    Green became a Metropolitan District Commission Police Officer in 1980 and became a Massachusetts State Trooper 12 years later when the MDC Police were merged into the MSP, according to the statement.

"Trooper David Green more than upheld the ideals of integrity, professionalism, and service to others that are the hallmarks of a great Trooper. We are heartbroken by his loss and offer our condolences to his family and friends," Mason said.

Ramona's son, Gary Cooper, described his mother to CNN affiliate WBZ as a good person and "the type of person to help anyone out."

"You know we're in 2021. We shouldn't be hating on other people based on the color of their skin but I guess we are not there yet," Cooper said.

"I got sick to my stomach when I found out it was racially motivated."

Boston Police, Chelsea Police, Revere Police, MBTA Transit Police and the Northeastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council assisted with the investigation in Winthrop.

Prosecutor: Retired state trooper and military veteran, both Black, 'executed' in Massachusetts shooting - CNN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, RIP

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "minorities and Democrats"

who taught them to hate?

An active-duty U.S. Marine came under federal investigation for allegedly plotting with at least two others to assassinate minorities, drug users, and employees of the Democratic National Committee with explosives, rocket launchers, and automatic rifles.

That’s according to a newly unsealed FBI search warrant affidavit obtained by The Daily Beast, which indicates USMC Private First Class Travis Owens and his partners in the unrealized murder plot were influenced by Timothy McVeigh, the former U.S. Army soldier behind the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that left 168 people dead and injured nearly 700. The do ent also states that one of the suspects had links to the Atomwaffen Division, a violent neo-Nazi group linked to at least five murders.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/active...eople-feds-say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so, in addition to there being GOP-affiliated paramilitary orgs, there is now a terrorist wing that attacks the GOP's political adversaries.

[The investigation began in late August 2019, when a tipster contacted the FBI about disturbingly violent conversations they had observed in a private Facebook Messenger chat group named “Right Wing Death Squad.” According to the FBI, three men were behind the troubling chats: James Wisdom of Arkansas; mechanic Jason D’Juan Garfield—also of Arkansas—who went by the noms de guerre “Moon Man” and “Jugger Bugger;” and Owens, a Marine Corps E-1 from Arkansas stationed at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri.

“Rhetoric in the private chat messages was consistent with racially motivated extremism ideology, to include aspirational violence against religious and racial minorities,” states the affidavit, which was signed by Special Agent Ryan Crump of the FBI Little Rock Joint Terrorism Task Force.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Q-cultist and former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn continues to tease the violent overthrow of the US government

Last edited by Winehole23; 07-03-2021 at 10:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are real and crazy!

A bizarre incident unfolded Saturday morning in Wakefield, Massachusetts. According to local police: "during a motor vehicle stop, several heavily armed men claiming to be from a group that does not recognize our laws exited their vehicles and fled into the woodline" near Interstate Highway 95.

A bizarre incident unfolded Saturday morning in Wakefield, Massachusetts. According to local police: "during a motor vehicle stop, several heavily armed men claiming to be from a group that does not recognize our laws exited their vehicles and fled into the woodline" near Interstate Highway 95.

The incident unfolded around 1:30 a.m. when a state trooper came across a group of 8 to 10 people refueling on the side of the I-95 highway in Wakefield, a suburb of Boston. The group was dressed in military-style uniforms, carried tactical gear like body cameras and helmets and had long guns slung over their shoulders.

hey told officials they were on their way to Maine from Rhode Island for "training," Col. Christopher Mason said.

Officials said they made two initial arrests and the rest of the group, which calls itself "Moorish American Arms," fled into a wooded area that is now surrounded by police. As a result, a stretch of I-95 was closed and shelter-in-place orders were set for people who live nearby.

Police negotiators talked to those hiding in the woods throughout the early morning.

"We're trying to successfully and peacefully resolve this," Mason said.

As of 10:30 a.m. Saturday the "remaining suspects on highway" were taken into custody by MSP Special Tactical Operations Team, Massachusetts State Police said in an update.

"7 additional suspects being transported for booking ... Total of 9 in custody counting the initial 2 arrests," MSP said.

Officials are now conducting searches of the two vehicles the suspects were in and the surrounding woods.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Q-cultist and former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn continues to tease the violent overthrow of the US government

Mother er Biden can whip out those fighter jets & nukes he threatened us 75+ million "chumps" with. He's got the codes, the mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden can whip out those fighter jets & nukes he threatened us 75+ million "chumps" with. He's got the codes, the mother er.
    Your passion seems to have carried you away, Dale. You're not making sense.

When did Biden threaten to unleash fighter jets and nukes on Trump voters?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your passion seems to have carried you away, Dale. You're not making sense.

When did Biden threaten to unleash fighter jets and nukes on Trump voters?
    ...you mean 75+ million "chumps," right, Winester?

That mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...you mean 75+ million "chumps," right, Winester?

That mother er.
    Boiled down ::::

Biden president
    Not Trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down ::::

Biden president
    Not Trump
    No, boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

That's how all this started, and how all this will never end. Because one man, who had no ing business making President, made President...

"GD it!!! Mother- er! Nothing is ever ing easy anymore."

You had a choice: let him be President, and get on with it in 4-8 years, or, take off after him with everything you got.

You never hesitated a heart beat. You chose the latter.

Let us proceed...

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a ty president, and got voted out. Let us proceed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was a ty president, and got voted out. Let us proceed.
    Just put the in' fire out twixt Audra's thighs, Heath.

I'll watch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    23 shots fired into Democratic Alabama state senator’s home

Mobile police spokesman Lt. Christopher Levy said that

the attack “does not appear to be a random act,”

but hesitated in attributing it to political animosity from opponents of Figures’ Democratic ideology

at this stage of the investigation.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/07/03/23-shots-fired-into-democratic-alabama-state-senators-home
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-03-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Thread Information