Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    23 shots fired into Democratic Alabama state senator’s home

Mobile police spokesman Lt. Christopher Levy said that

the attack “does not appear to be a random act,”

but hesitated in attributing it to political animosity from opponents of Figures’ Democratic ideology

at this stage of the investigation.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/07/03/23-shots-fired-into-democratic-alabama-state-senators-home
    - "Welcome to the party, pal!"

- Willis - "Die Hard"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Welcome to the party, pal!"

- Willis - "Die Hard"
    Easily one of my favorite movies...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Easily one of my favorite movies...
    Can't beat it.

Rarely does an action picture like that get within even a mile of perfection, but this one is a flawless motion picture event. Doesn't miss anything along the afforded running time, from Takagi not forgetting WW2 to us and then onto him lethally underestimating Gruber. Tak is a complete character. I enjoy psycho's like Gruber and "Ace"/Stand by Me, who have the courage of their convictions...and Gruber had been forewarned that Tak would not give it/codes up by the black computer nerd..."I-told-you." with the lilt to his tone.

Even Hart Bochner/"Ellis" goes all the way to the point that after he is murdered, they drag him out and he's actor enough to finish it gloriously by going limp and his feet naturally invert. Sometimes I'll get up and stand just for that part.

Godonov plays it to perfection making it personal right off the bat.

& Gleason, basically the "teacher" from the "Breakfast Club" turned cop. Nobody does it better than him. Stays in his lane as he always did.
    & Atherton, being Atherton as he's been since he showed up decades ago. You don't have to worry, he's going to deliver it, just the way you like it, because he's been told and he doesn't grudge it.

It's on AMC this weekend, the whole bunch of 'em, but I wouldn't waste my time watching that on there all cut to ribbons. It's an abomination that way. I'll wait for it to show up on IFC, and keep it on the DVR for awhile. Find the DVD here and putting that is is a whole different psychological venture. Then I'm committed to watching it and putting it in there and I won't be comfortable once it's in if I don't watch it. it. I get nervous just talking about committing to a DVD in that gd player. No way.

Fine prompt, El! Bully, bully for you on this one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've a couple of reports of this event, and nowhere is the race of the suspects mentioned.

But almost certainly they are black

Rise of the Moors

One expert on the group said its members see themselves as separate from the United States.

“They have the idea that they have the authority to essentially detach themselves from the United States,” said Freddy Cruz, a research analyst with the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

“So they do things like refusing to pay taxes, get driver’s licenses, or register firearms, and they try to get their members to challenge those federal laws.”

The Moorish sovereign-citizen movement emerged in the mid-1990s, though it shares ties with the Moorish Science Temple, a religious sect that dates from 1913.

In 2016, Mark Pitcavage of the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism wrote that

Moorish sovereign groups adhere to “the notion that African Americans had special rights because of a 1780s treaty with Morocco,

as well as the belief that African Americans were descended from African ‘Moors’ — and often as well the belief that African Americans were also a people indigenous to the Americas.”

On its website, the group says that “sovereignty and nationality can be considered synonymous,” and

that it considers Moorish Americans to be the “aboriginal people of the land.”

In a video Saturday morning, an unidentified member of the group disputed the sovereign-citizen moniker,
    saying,

“We are not anti-government. We are not anti-police, we are not sovereign citizens, we’re not Black iden y extremists.”

According to the SPLC, Moorish sovereigns perceive themselves to be immune from local, state and federal laws. Many groups say there is a 1787 treaty between the United States and Morocco that grants them this immunity.

Other self-identified Moorish sovereigns have been involved in violence in recent years, often targeting government officials and law enforcement.

“Especially with these sovereign Moorish groups, there is this idea that is rooted in ancient civilizations like the Aztecs, the Olmecs, Incas,” said Cruz.

“They have this belief that the U.S. government has no right to be enforcing or creating laws in territories that don’t belong to them, so they see themselves as forming their own sovereign nation.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-of-the-moors/

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    White people. Weak. Time is over. Slavic reign beginning. We fought and threw out your boogeyman. Now we have the industries and technology. Kneel to us again, .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people. Weak. Time is over. Slavic reign beginning. We fought and threw out your boogeyman. Now we have the industries and technology. Kneel to us again, .
    no one ever kneeled to you before

Pland

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    no one ever kneeled to you before

Pland
    You weak males do everytime I put on television and news. Keep kneeling and complaining how I boss you weaklings. It encourages me. Slavic forever over you atomic bombing cucks. Red army marched like we do to your girlfriends room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You weak males do everytime I put on television and news. Keep kneeling and complaining how I boss you weaklings. It encourages me. Slavic forever over you atomic bombing cucks. Red army marched like we do to your girlfriends room.
    "we"

You do nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "we"

You do nothing.
    I talk down to western english speakers like you buddy. You only talk one cuck dialect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I talk down to western english speakers like you buddy. You only talk one cuck dialect.
    you don't even talk.

You type.

There's nothing intimidating about a man typing.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    you don't even talk.

You type.

There's nothing intimidating about a man typing.
    You are living in the past. Easterners are smarter and more driven. I think maybe this is why the West is behaving this way. One dich effort to control us. Austria, Germany or Russia couldn't. You actually think you will make me kneel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are living in the past. Easterners are smarter and more driven. I think maybe this is why the West is behaving this way. One dich effort to control us. Austria, Germany or Russia couldn't. You actually think you will make me kneel?
    You knelt to each and every one of them.

Empires dominate you on the way to fight someone else.

That's how little you matter.

Pland

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You knelt to each and every one of them.

Empires dominate you on the way to fight someone else.

That's how little you matter.

Pland
    Like I said. Living in the past. Meanwhile today we are thriving and you kneel to some dysfunctional continent called africa. Beyond loser mentality. Polska didn't even want to invade that dump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said. Living in the past.
    That's all you've been talking about, genius.

Pland couldn't invade anyone. Too busy being dominated by real countries.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That's all you've been talking about, genius.

Pland couldn't invade anyone. Too busy being dominated by real countries.
    Slave worshiper

Meanwhile I'm in Europe among my people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slave worshiper

Meanwhile I'm in Europe among my people
    bragging about crossing the ocean to go to a strip club.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    bragging about crossing the ocean to go to a strip club.
    I am not bragging. This is not our culture. Subtle chants to get you and your little pets angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not bragging. This is not our culture. Subtle chants to get you and your little pets angry.
    You certainly got strip clubs from western culture. Poland is the pet and grain silo of whomever rolls over it last.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You certainly got strip clubs from western culture. Poland is the pet and grain silo of whomever rolls over it last.
    Truth: We did not kneel.

We fought Austria Germany and Russia

We helped overthrough Hitler and Stalin

Truth: you are kneeling for africans

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Be a man and admit you love your african

Here in Europe we kick them off banana boats. Kiss and kneel for them little western man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth: We did not kneel.

We fought Austria Germany and Russia

We helped overthrough Hitler and Stalin

Truth: you are kneeling for africans
    Truth, you lost to all of them and now you lost to the blacks.

I am happy that black people cause you such pain an ocean away. They rule your mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be a man and admit you love your african

Here in Europe we kick them off banana boats. Kiss and kneel for them little western man.
    You don't live in Europe. You go to western style strip clubs there.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Truth, you lost to all of them and now you lost to the blacks.

I am happy that black people cause you such pain an ocean away. They rule your mind.
    Never. We are free today. Which you never felt. Raised in a culture of calling them black.

They are african and your masters. Kneel again. Tell them how sorry you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never. We are free today. Which you never felt. Raised in a calling in a culture of calling them black.

They are african and your masters. Kneel again. Tell them how sorry you are.
    They're Americans. I'm free and extremely privileged.

You're spending your European vacation whining about black people. I'm telling you how sorry you are.

Thread Information