Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They're Americans. I'm free and extremely privileged.

You're spending your European vacation whining about black people. I'm telling you how sorry you are.
    "American". Meaningless term that no one here recognizes. You are transparent. No one here knows what an American looks like or what it means. You are ambiguous. Wiped your own culture extinct. What the is an "American"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Britons is next. We will break it. Starting with Euro Tournament

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    New iden y that my children will live in.
    No America or England cucking

It won't be easy but we must tear it down

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Polska is a phoneix. You must burn down to make better.

Americans are begging and complaining to the past.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "American". Meaningless term that no one here recognizes.
    No one here knows Poland exists tbh.

Irrelevant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't beat it.

Rarely does an action picture like that get within even a mile of perfection, but this one is a flawless motion picture event. Doesn't miss anything along the afforded running time, from Takagi not forgetting WW2 to us and then onto him lethally underestimating Gruber. Tak is a complete character. I enjoy psycho's like Gruber and "Ace"/Stand by Me, who have the courage of their convictions...and Gruber had been forewarned that Tak would not give it/codes up by the black computer nerd..."I-told-you." with the lilt to his tone.

Even Hart Bochner/"Ellis" goes all the way to the point that after he is murdered, they drag him out and he's actor enough to finish it gloriously by going limp and his feet naturally invert. Sometimes I'll get up and stand just for that part.

Godonov plays it to perfection making it personal right off the bat.

& Gleason, basically the "teacher" from the "Breakfast Club" turned cop. Nobody does it better than him. Stays in his lane as he always did.
    & Atherton, being Atherton as he's been since he showed up decades ago. You don't have to worry, he's going to deliver it, just the way you like it, because he's been told and he doesn't grudge it.

It's on AMC this weekend, the whole bunch of 'em, but I wouldn't waste my time watching that on there all cut to ribbons. It's an abomination that way. I'll wait for it to show up on IFC, and keep it on the DVR for awhile. Find the DVD here and putting that is is a whole different psychological venture. Then I'm committed to watching it and putting it in there and I won't be comfortable once it's in if I don't watch it. it. I get nervous just talking about committing to a DVD in that gd player. No way.

Fine prompt, El! Bully, bully for you on this one.
    lmao people still use DVD players?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes. Why, what's wrong with that now?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one here knows Poland exists tbh.

Irrelevant.
    President Trump had a swell relationship with the Polish President. Of course mother er Biden wouldn't waste his time. He's too busy harvesting wet votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently, a " in' welsher" who claim you forgave the ELE are still using DVDs.

Imagine that.

Ain’t that rich. tee hee
    Last edited by Ef-man; 07-05-2021 at 11:20 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently, a " in' welsher" who claim you forgave the ELE are still using DVDs.

Imagine that.

Ain’t that rich. tee hee
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How a Far-Right Militia Infiltrated an Island in Washington

From an anti-mask rally to a potential takeover of the local school board, residents in this once idyllic community are spooked.

their anger was squarely trained at the paramilitary organization some locals say has gained a disturbing foothold here.

“The racism and division of the right-wing militias really has no place in our community,” Mayor Scott Chaplin told the crowd.

a militia group started holding rallies and taking aim at community groups and local government.

The precedent of far-right activists on the rise everywhere from Portland to the steps of the U.S. Capitol has local officials and residents alike bracing for the worst.

In the meantime, residents described extremists quietly tearing the very fabric of their community apart.

when members and supporters of

The Washington III Percent militia

took control of the nearly 100-year-old local Grange association
    and began

rejecting applications for those not aligned with them, it caught a lot of locals off-guard.

at least some agents of local law-enforcement have indicated they do not see the group as a top priority,

with Sheriff Rick Ferici telling the Seattle Times, “People have a right to join organizations and express their opinions.”

The stealthy takeover is straight out of the modern, far-right playbook:

target local and state elections, boards, and other ins utions that often fly under the radar to increase influence.

Far-right groups are running candidates in rural statehouse seats, school boards, and even library boards across the country,

often rallying around panics of the moment, like so-called critical race theory.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-far-right-iii-three-percenters-infiltrated-whidbey-island-in-washington

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Repug asshole from TN does not "object" to over policing of nonwhites, not object to police slaughtering blacks, lots of stuff she loves LE mobilizing against, but don't touch her murderous, seditious white terrorists

GOP Senator Objects To FBI Mobilization Against Violent (white) Extremism

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) on Monday criticized

the FBI for requesting the public's help in combating violent extremism.

Rechenberg said

people fear the tweet

is calling for "reporting people who might have different views from your own, not necessarily extremist one[s]."

the FBI's tweet did not call opinions or political disagreements criteria

for reporting concerns about violent extremism.

The do ent linked in the tweet never mentions the word "opinion."

https://www.nationalmemo.com/marsha-blackburn-fbi-extremism--

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two Men Charged in Plot to Blow Up Sacramento Democratic Headquarters

Ian Benjamin Rogers, 45, and Jarrod Copeland, 37,

“began planning to attack targets they associated with Democrats after the 2020 presidential election and

sought support from an anti-government militia group,”

“I want to blow up a democrat building bad,”

adding later that “after the 20th we go to war,” in reference to
    President Biden’s Inauguration

Copeland is a former member of the armed forces who was discharged in lieu of a court martial.

He later joined the far-right extremist group the “Three Percenters.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/07...dquarters.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'The Unforgiven': New indictment charges 16 in a white supremacist gang of murder and kidnapping

In Florida, ...

16 members of a White supremacist gang called The Unforgiven are facing a federal "
    12-count racketeering indictment accusing them of engaging in acts of murder, kidnapping and other offenses."

members in the indictment include

Joshua "Chain Gang" Wilson,

George "Shrek" Andrews and

Brandon "S bag" Welch.

The
    Anti-Defamation League considers The Unforgiven a prison gang,

https://www.rawstory.com/unforgiven

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oopsie!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Marines who met on neo-Nazi forum charged with conspiracy for planning power grid attacks

An extremist group that includes former U.S. Marines were hit with a third superseding indictment

The defendants are charged with conspiracy to damage the property of an energy facility in the United States,"

Members of the group were previously charged for a gun-running scheme to create a "modern day SS."\

"The defendants have also been charged, in previous indictments, with \\\

conspiring to manufacture, transport, and sell hard to obtain firearms and firearm parts in a manner that would hide these purchases from the federal government,"

The investigation is being conducted by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS),
    the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),
    the Boise Police Department,
    the United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS),
    Homeland Security Investigations (HSI),
    the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), and
    federal prosecutors in North Carolina, Idaho, New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island.

https://www.rawstory.com/neo-nazi-2654738581

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defendant in Plot to Kidnap Michigan Governor Is Sentenced to Six Years

Ty G. Garbin, 25, had pleaded guilty

to taking part in an extremist plot driven by anger at the governor’s efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/25/u...-michigan.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Marines who met on neo-Nazi forum charged with conspiracy for planning power grid attacks

An extremist group that includes former U.S. Marines were hit with a third superseding indictment

The defendants are charged with conspiracy to damage the property of an energy facility in the United States,"

Members of the group were previously charged for a gun-running scheme to create a "modern day SS."\

"The defendants have also been charged, in previous indictments, with \\\

conspiring to manufacture, transport, and sell hard to obtain firearms and firearm parts in a manner that would hide these purchases from the federal government,"

The investigation is being conducted by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS),
    the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),
    the Boise Police Department,
    the United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS),
    Homeland Security Investigations (HSI),
    the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), and
    federal prosecutors in North Carolina, Idaho, New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island.

https://www.rawstory.com/neo-nazi-2654738581
    these leftist radicals are a menace!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alleged neo-Nazis charged with planning power grid attacks in Idaho, northwest U.S.

Group accused of plotting to cause explosions at power substations

U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina filed a superseding indictment against four men:

Paul Kryscuk, 35, Liam Collins, 21, Jordan Duncan, 26, and Joseph Maurino, 22. Kryscuk, Collins and Duncan

are all former Boise residents already accused of illegally manufacturing and shipping firearms.

The group is accused of organizing on the Iron March forum — a now-defunct neo-Nazi message board — in hopes of creating a "modern-day SS" in the Northwest.

plotted to use assault-style rifles to cause explosions at power substations in Idaho and nearby states.

All four allegedly "researched, discussed and reviewed at length a previous attack on the power grid by an unknown group,

The group also allegedly plotted to destroy power transformers using homemade thermite

Collins allegedly asked others to each buy 50 pounds of Tannerite — a type of binary explosive that can be purchased in the United States — in order to make the thermite.

https://www.securityinfowatch.com/cr...o-northwest-us

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Alleged neo-Nazis charged with planning power grid attacks in Idaho, northwest U.S.

Group accused of plotting to cause explosions at power substations

U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina filed a superseding indictment against four men:

Paul Kryscuk, 35, Liam Collins, 21, Jordan Duncan, 26, and Joseph Maurino, 22. Kryscuk, Collins and Duncan

are all former Boise residents already accused of illegally manufacturing and shipping firearms.

The group is accused of organizing on the Iron March forum — a now-defunct neo-Nazi message board — in hopes of creating a "modern-day SS" in the Northwest.

plotted to use assault-style rifles to cause explosions at power substations in Idaho and nearby states.

All four allegedly "researched, discussed and reviewed at length a previous attack on the power grid by an unknown group,

The group also allegedly plotted to destroy power transformers using homemade thermite

Collins allegedly asked others to each buy 50 pounds of Tannerite — a type of binary explosive that can be purchased in the United States — in order to make the thermite.

https://www.securityinfowatch.com/cr...o-northwest-us

BLM & Antifa spent all last Summer burning down the Northwest. You didn't give two s about that, by God.

You got no in' room, bouts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn boutons, you don't read before you post, do you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have Trump Republicans Lost Control Of Their Paramilitary Thugs?

the government has already uncovered far-reaching conspiracies to attack the Capitol and stop the certification of the election.

It alleges that three major paramilitary groups —

the Oath Keepers, The Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters

conspired within their own ranks to commit violence to keep Donald Trump in power.

there is as-yet little evidence these paramilitary operations were part of a single overarching plot orchestrated by a "civilian" leader, like Trump confidante and self-proclaimed dirty trickster Roger Stone.

Maybe the paramilitaries acted on their own.

This is a truly terrifying possibility given it would indicate

the civilian wing of the Republican Party has finally lost control of the party's paramilitary wing.

"Stop the Steal" had an established M.O. by January 6: besiege public officials and attempt to bully them into certifying the contest for Trump based on wild allegations of voter fraud and the ever-present threat of violence.

"If they [certify the election], everyone can guess what me and 500,000 others will do to that building," Alexander tweeted on Dec. 30. "1776 is *always* an option""

"'Stop the Steal' is a highly coordinated partisan political operation intent on bringing together conspiracy theorists, militias, hate groups, and Trump supporters to attack the integrity of our election,"

Stone and Alexander's longstanding relationships with the paramilitaries are tantalizing cir stantial evidence

t if Reuters' sources are correct, they paint a very different picture:

That Stone, Alexander and all their Republican allies and enablers are ineffectual dupes who have lost control of the toxic forces they sought to command.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-p...-insurrection-

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have Trump Republicans Lost Control Of Their Paramilitary Thugs?

the government has already uncovered far-reaching conspiracies to attack the Capitol and stop the certification of the election.

It alleges that three major paramilitary groups —

the Oath Keepers, The Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters

conspired within their own ranks to commit violence to keep Donald Trump in power.

there is as-yet little evidence these paramilitary operations were part of a single overarching plot orchestrated by a "civilian" leader, like Trump confidante and self-proclaimed dirty trickster Roger Stone.

Maybe the paramilitaries acted on their own.

This is a truly terrifying possibility given it would indicate

the civilian wing of the Republican Party has finally lost control of the party's paramilitary wing.

"Stop the Steal" had an established M.O. by January 6: besiege public officials and attempt to bully them into certifying the contest for Trump based on wild allegations of voter fraud and the ever-present threat of violence.

"If they [certify the election], everyone can guess what me and 500,000 others will do to that building," Alexander tweeted on Dec. 30. "1776 is *always* an option""

"'Stop the Steal' is a highly coordinated partisan political operation intent on bringing together conspiracy theorists, militias, hate groups, and Trump supporters to attack the integrity of our election,"

Stone and Alexander's longstanding relationships with the paramilitaries are tantalizing cir stantial evidence

t if Reuters' sources are correct, they paint a very different picture:

That Stone, Alexander and all their Republican allies and enablers are ineffectual dupes who have lost control of the toxic forces they sought to command.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-p...-insurrection-
    BLM & Antifa spent all last Summer burning down the Northwest. You didn't give two s about that, by God.

You got no in' room, bouts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Armed Picnics and Snipers at Family Dollar: Life in a Town With a Government-Approved Militia

Loosely affiliated groups of armed militias are nothing new to the American landscape, but by the count of the Anti-Defamation League,

the number of militias in the US quadrupled between 2007 and late 2009. black Muslim Obama!

Virginia is the only state where local governments are legitimizing their regional militias.

In May 2020, the Bedford County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution officially recognizing the militia;

Campbell County had passed an identical resolution a couple months prior.

Under Virginia state law, only the governor has the authority to call forth militias.

But, McCord warns,

the resolution gives the militia a “veneer of sanctioned credibility,” the consequences of which can be severe.

The state of Virginia has a very clear anti-paramilitary law

—all paramilitary activity that includes teaching, demonstrating, or assembling one or more people for the purpose of training with firearms is explicitly prohibited—

but laws are only as strong as a local law enforcement’s appe e for enforcing them.
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/08/virginia-militia-bedford-campbell-county

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'The war will soon commence':

Proud Boys exploit a new grievance to mainstream political violence

energized members of the right-wing paramilitary group have plunged into the movement to oppose public health measures designed to control the resurgent pandemic.

Proud Boys have interjected themselves into controversies over masking and the coronavirus vaccination over the past month,

showing up at school board meetings and joining protests at government buildings, hospitals and, in one case, a local pizzeria.

an anti-vaccine activist in Los Angeles publicly shared city council members' home addresses while calling on supporters to "sharpen your knives, get your guns," and prepare for "civil war."

"Joining the anti-mask and anti-vaccine resistance is a way for the

Proud Boys to undermine faith in the government and health experts," Miller said in an email.

"It's also a way of reinforcing

their own political reality — in which authoritarian forces are taking over the country, and 'patriots' like the Proud Boys need to step in and set things right.

These are also spaces where the Proud Boys can build up coalitions across the far right, uniting sometimes disparate cons uencies into a united right-wing movement."

"The end of civilization as we know it is near.

Stack food, ammo and water.

The war will soon commence."

"So, for everyone who called us exaggerators for comparing our current reality to 1930s Germany, are our concerns starting to make sense now?"

"Do you realize that a constant state of emergency only serves as an excuse for global tyranny?

How do you think the Holocaust began?

Do you think that mass genocide begins with public hangings?

Or does it start with the systematic disarming

and segregation of public citizens?"

https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boys-mask-mandates

All of you duped, less RWNJs are totally full of , solipsistic-ly infatuated by your own bull fantasies

Thread Information