Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember not so long ago being called un-patriotic and accused of aiding the enemy because I would speak out against the war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what's interesting about that do ent? No supportive DATA.

And

This statement:

The DHS/Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) has no specific information that domestic rightwing* terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but rightwing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on their fears about several emergent issues. The economic downturn and the election of the first African American president present unique drivers for rightwing radicalization and recruitment.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The report refers to "Neo-Nazis, the KKK and anti-government militias".
    I do find it odd that board Republicans feel they are being included with these groups in this report.

Here's the real question:

Are you are a right wing extremist that is planning violence?

If your answer is no, this report is not about you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because most agree with the 10th amendment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do find it odd that board Republicans feel they are being included with these groups in this report.

Evidently, this do ent is about no one, because they have no specific information that any acts of violence are being planned, only that conditions are conducive, a "perfect storm" if you will, for this type of activity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evidently, this do ent is about no one, because they have no specific information that any acts of violence are being planned, only that conditions are conducive, a "perfect storm" if you will, for this type of activity.
    So you are saying there have never been any right wing extremists who have acted violently in the history of the United States.

I disagree.

I say they have in the past, and perhaps present conditions could increase the likelihood of such activity.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are saying there have never been any right wing extremists who have acted violently in the history of the United States.

I disagree.

I say they have in the past, and perhaps present conditions could increase the likelihood of such activity.
    good thing those level headed leftist extreme groups never get violent. they are a model for the rest of the extremists to follow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good thing those level headed leftist extreme groups never get violent. they are a model for the rest of the extremists to follow.
    They had their own report describing their violence. No one has denied their use of violence.

You're an idiot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had their own report describing their violence. No one has denied their use of violence.

You're an idiot.

If I am an idiot you must just be a complete Moron. You are like a propagandist.. a regular Seth Mcfarlane type.. minimizing the issue with your "nothing to see here at ude" ... Obama will break promise after promise and you will make light of it... Obama is forcing CEO's to step down - refusing to allow banks to pay back TARP money - forcing states to take money .. expanding the FED (uncons utional) and you say , there is nothing to see here...

MORON and a cowardly one at that. You will be one of the pansies begging for people like me to come help you - save you or bail you out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What does this have to do with DHS reports?

You guys crack me up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its also odd the report doesn't mention anything about left wing extremists.. its odd that cap and trade is being pushed through and forced down our throats with no plan - no debate... increased taxes -- states want to retor-activate taxes to take more money from joe citizen... It is also odd how the AIG folks were villanized for doing what the Obama administration asked of them... It is odd that David Coe is appointed -- a guy who wants a diminshed role for the cons ution and favors international law over American law... There are a lot of "ODD" things going on.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I disagree.

Well, you've done a fine job of restating the premise of the do ent.

It's strange. The Bush admin was accused of fear mongering. Of course, his "boogeymen" were people that perpetrated the largest and most deadly terrorist attack in World history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me: There is a DHS report about left wing extremists including their violent acts.

Idiot: You'll be begging me for money!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its also odd the report doesn't mention anything about left wing extremists.
    As has been said many times before, they are addressed in a separate report.

Somehow, you still fail completely to understand that.

You are an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strangely enough, no race riots after Colin Powell and Condi Rice were named Secretary of State.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As has been said many times before, they are addressed in a separate report.

Somehow, you still fail completely to understand that.

You are an idiot.
    You're a Moron. I wonder if your mom dropped you on your head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if they'll be beefing up security to keep an eye on Robert Byrd's office?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you've done a fine job of restating the premise of the do ent.
    You're welcome. That's all it said.

It's strange. The Bush admin was accused of fear mongering. Of course, his "boogeymen" were people that perpetrated the largest and most deadly terrorist attack in World history.
    It's strange. This report was originated during the Bush administration and no one wants to accept that it's a pretty standard report.

Poor, oppressed board Republicans who want to be violent right wing extremists....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a Moron. I wonder if your mom dropped you on your head
    No. Have you figured out that there was a separate report for left wing extremists yet?

I'll keep repeating it until you understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The do ent also implies that returning veterans are a bunch of brain dead psychos. Nice job.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Americans just excercising their 2nd Amendment rights. Nothing to see here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The do ent also implies that returning veterans are a bunch of brain dead psychos. Nice job.
    Operative words are "small percentage."

Again, there is precedent. Are you denying this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomothy McVeigh carried out his attack during a period of economic prospertiy and with a white president in office.

He also shared a fairly liberal sentiment as it pertains to Iraq:

The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons (“weapons of mass destruction”) – mainly because they have used them in the past.

Well, if that’s the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims that this was done for deterrent purposes during the “Cold War” with the Soviet Union. Why, then is it invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) — with respect to Iraq’s (real) war with, and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

If Saddam is such a demon, and people are calling for war crimes charges and trials against him and his nation, why do we not hear the same cry for blood directed at those responsible for even greater amounts of “mass destruction” — like those responsible and involved in dropping bombs on the cities mentioned above?

The truth is, the U.S. has set the standard when it comes to the stockpiling and use of weapons of mass destruction.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Have you figured out that there was a separate report for left wing extremists yet?

I'll keep repeating it until you understand.
    you cannot be as stupid as you portray..

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...cals-on-right/

calling out veterans as targets -- those who favor state rights over federal governemnt ( I guess RIck Perry is on the watch list now along with every founding father save Hamilton were they alive today) -- those who oppose abortion ?

but the Moron says -- nothing to see here...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Operative words are "small percentage."

Again, there is precedent. Are you denying this?
    no those are irrelevant words you Moron.

Thread Information