Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps these two swarthy white supremacists suffered from mental illness.

As for the Indian Nazi, his federal charges have since been downgraded to a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.
    Perhaps he read some of the lone wolf nazi insurrectionist you are already aware of and acted it out like the others. Mental and emotional problems are certainly a component but a common thread is the nazi lone wolf .

These are the same people your leaders constantly dog whistle for. Must be rough on you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that's all it is, some dumb azz kid who was infatuated with power, so he idolized Hitler. You learn about Hitler/Nazis in public school, and we live in the information age where anyone can google their desired topic and learn all about it. But don't try explaining this to the left - it has to be some sort of organized, indoctrination effort from those evil white, "right wing extremists" (insert a scary sounding music clip here). Because that is what their masters in D.C. and the media have told them to believe/preach.

Never forget the jAnUaRy 6tH iNsSuReCtIoN
    It doesn't have to be organized indoctrination.

A lot of you right wingers radicalize yourselves because women don't want to have sex with you and you aren't very good at video games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When that tranny went in to a Christian school and shot everything in sight, was it your side's violence or was it just some mentally ill person doing all that?
    Pending further information that might never be released I will both own it for my side and denounce it completely.

You simply refuse to do the same because you know your kills much more and always will because violence is your preferred tool.

None of you ever have and none of you ever will. Look at what you have become.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pending further information that might never be released I will both own it for my side and denounce it completely.

You simply refuse to do the same because you know your kills much more and always will because violence is your preferred tool.

Uhaul Nazi wasn't a US citizen but maybe he intended to vote Republican down the road

FBI data
    # of homicides committed

Whites - 3,299
    Blacks - 2,906

Considering whites are 60/40 voters and blacks are a 90% voting block

Democrats kill more. Not even counting abortions if you wanna go down that road...
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-25-2023 at 01:45 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uhaul Nazi wasn't a US citizen but maybe he intended to vote Republican down the road

FBI data
    # of homicides committed

Whites - 3,299
    Blacks - 2,906

Democrats kill more. Not even counting abortions if you wanna go down that road...
    Facile with the stats too I see.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why are you so triggered by a Gov in a wheel chair?

Oh and some random internet poster like me, whom you have never met
    Can't even keep up with the topic. "Triggered" and a reference to Greg Abbott which isn't even part of the discussion. Your algorithm is malfunctioning, or this is too advanced for you. Stick to the basketball forum.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

FBI data
    # of homicides committed

Whites - 3,299
    Blacks - 2,906

The right is so terrible at statistics

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love democrats triggered,,,,they constantly complain about Abbott even if they live in Cali when Newsome is running the most debt ridden state into the ground,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love democrats triggered,,,,they constantly complain about Abbott even if they live in Cali when Newsome is running the most debt ridden state into the ground,,,
    We understand that you are a GOPo tribalist that has set yourself against those you consider your political opponents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

FBI data
    # of homicides committed

Whites - 3,299
    Blacks - 2,906

Look at how desperate your terrorism has made you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can't even keep up with the topic. "Triggered" and a reference to Greg Abbott which isn't even part of the discussion. Your algorithm is malfunctioning, or this is too advanced for you. Stick to the basketball forum.
    You dodged the question the last time I asked it. So I will continue to ask it.

Now, why are you so triggered by a Gov who just so happens to be in a wheel chair?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It doesn't have to be organized indoctrination.

A lot of you right wingers radicalize yourselves because women don't want to have sex with you and you aren't very good at video games.
    I thought Jan 6th was this master plan to overthrow the Government. That's what you guys keep saying.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Every decent human being denounces violence no matter who is doing it.

There's not much to own on our side. A lot of it is Jussie Smollett hoaxes and overblown, left wing media driven narratives.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dodged the question the last time I asked it. So I will continue to ask it.

Now, why are you so triggered by a Gov who just so happens to be in a wheel chair?
    Yeah so how did he get in that wheelchair?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every decent human being denounces violence no matter who is doing it.

There's not much to own on our side. A lot of it is Jussie Smollett hoaxes and overblown, left wing media driven narratives.
    rofl this bull

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah so how did he get in that wheelchair?
    Tree accident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After a storm he was running and a tree limb fell on him.
    He sued the homeowner and the tree limb company.
    A random tree falls on him while the idiot is running in tree lined streets after a storm... 8.6 million dollars later...

And he is the party of tort reform?
    You fin hypocrites! You keep coming back for more with your absolute hypocrisy of your red team.
    Accidents happen when no one is to blame but yourself.

Now how do you feel about this?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Some backwoods, idiot Trumpers entered the Capitol forcefully and illegally - once.

Your side blew sh1t up, assaulted Cops and blocked traffic - an entire summer, and in many major cities

Not saying the Jan 6th sh1t was justified, because it was not. But let's not pretend like Liberal's hands are clean. You are the party of emotional, green haired psychos, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some backwoods, idiot Trumpers entered the Capitol forcefully and illegally - once.

Your side blew sh1t up, assaulted Cops and blocked traffic - an entire summer, and in many major cities

Not saying the Jan 6th sh1t was justified, because it was not. But let's not pretend like Liberal's hands are clean. You are the party of emotional, green haired psychos, tbh
    If BLM had attacked the Capitol of our duly elected federal officials they would all be dead.
    Dont even try this equation again. Its not even close to the same thing. And if Joe Biden had told them to get mad as and go show them at the Capitol after he lost an election?

You see comparisons are important in these cases. And you make idiotic equalities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Jan 6th was this master plan to overthrow the Government. That's what you guys keep saying.
    Show us where I kept saying that.

Or anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A random tree falls on him while the idiot is running in tree lined streets after a storm... 8.6 million dollars later...

You fin hypocrites! You keep coming back for more with your absolute hypocrisy of your red team.

Dirk slinks away yet again.
    Battered red puppy syndrome.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I mean, yeah, sure it's a little sus when you look at the facts of the case - but at the time of the lawsuit, he was in his 20's and probably voting Democrat with entirely different positions than he holds now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk slinks away yet again.
    Battered red puppy syndrome.
    Wrong.

I don't post here everyday, all day like some of you guys

Sorry, not sorry.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Look at how desperate your terrorism has made you.
    I'm simply the statistics messanger. Nothing but the facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm simply the statistics messanger. Nothing but the facts.
    Is wvery murder political?

Is every murderer politically active?

Give the facts.

Thread Information