Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where was the outrage when Bush ordered this report, then?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a communist regime would agree with you.

is that what you want?
    a communist regime would agree with me that both Obama and Bush are bad -- as would several other groups / people/ organizations / types of governemnt (ron paul folks, true conservatives) .. so ???

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are all your posts from page 3:
    good thing those level headed leftist extreme groups never get violent. they are a model for the rest of the extremists to follow.
    If I am an idiot you must just be a complete Moron. You are like a propagandist.. a regular Seth Mcfarlane type.. minimizing the issue with your "nothing to see here at ude" ... Obama will break promise after promise and you will make light of it... Obama is forcing CEO's to step down - refusing to allow banks to pay back TARP money - forcing states to take money .. expanding the FED (uncons utional) and you say , there is nothing to see here...

MORON and a cowardly one at that. You will be one of the pansies begging for people like me to come help you - save you or bail you out.
    its also odd the report doesn't mention anything about left wing extremists.. its odd that cap and trade is being pushed through and forced down our throats with no plan - no debate... increased taxes -- states want to retor-activate taxes to take more money from joe citizen... It is also odd how the AIG folks were villanized for doing what the Obama administration asked of them... It is odd that David Coe is appointed -- a guy who wants a diminshed role for the cons ution and favors international law over American law... There are a lot of "ODD" things going on.....
    You're a Moron. I wonder if your mom dropped you on your head
    you cannot be as stupid as you portray..

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...cals-on-right/

calling out veterans as targets -- those who favor state rights over federal governemnt ( I guess RIck Perry is on the watch list now along with every founding father save Hamilton were they alive today) -- those who oppose abortion ?

but the Moron says -- nothing to see here...
    No quote of the footnote.

So you are also a liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why these guys hate America so much.
    I mean, the DHS was created by Bush to protect America.
    Obviously, if you disagree with the DHS report you're unpatriotic.

Why do you hate America?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are all your posts from page 3:

No quote of the footnote.

So you are also a liar.
    from the quoted - cited linked article :

A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

The White House has distanced itself from the analysis. When asked for comment on its contents, White House spokesman Nick Shapiro said, "The President is focused not on politics but rather taking the steps necessary to protect all Americans from the threat of violence and terrorism regardless of its origins. He also believes those who serve represent the best of this country, and he will continue to ensure that our veterans receive the respect and benefits they have earned."

you Moron are void of any integrity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Patrick Henry, that god damned extremist.

Jefferson? Ewwwwww

I'd say Henry was right in that the system would eventually turn into a corrupt control-hungry pile of with political oppressive officials distant from the common people who they "work to serve", while Hamilton was right in that a solid strong union would protect the internal pieces from better organized outside nations.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    a communist regime would agree with me that both Obama and Bush are bad
    uh oh, you're not talking about the report anymore.
    as would several other groups / people/ organizations / types of governemnt (ron paul folks, true conservatives) .. so ???
    what did ron paul say about the report?

i'd ask about the others you mentioned.....but you're not specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from the quoted - cited linked article :

A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.
    Oh, those characterizations are in the actual report you didn't read, not footnotes.

Thanks for providing the proof!

And you still don't understand what it means.

You're an idiot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wait wait... Seth McFarlane is a propagandist? lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, those characterizations are in the actual report you didn't read, not footnotes.

Thanks for providing the proof!

And you still don't understand what it means.

You're an idiot.
    you are a moron - you keep on twisting it though - nothing to see here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush ordered the report. Thanks for playing. Chump and I can be just as redundant as you, except you don't respond to anything we say about it.

Who prepared it?

EDIT> And Gawd Damn is she ugly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh oh, you're not talking about the report anymore.

what did ron paul say about the report?

i'd ask about the others you mentioned.....but you're not specific.
    Are you re ed? well you are a Mavs fan so forget I asked -- but you brought up Communists would agree that Bush and Obama were bad. Try to keep up.. FOCUS.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait wait... Seth McFarlane is a propagandist? lol
    no the family guy isn't a medium used for his political ideas-- not at all.

They hate us - but they want to be us!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys keep saying Bush ordered this report - where do you get that information? Nothing I've read says anywhere that the Bush administration ordered the report. And considering the report specifically mentions "the historic election", I'm wondering how they knew the outcome before the fact?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are a moron - you keep on twisting it though - nothing to see here...
    It was all there to see....

....in the report....

....that you proved you didn't read....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys keep saying Bush ordered this report - where do you get that information? Nothing I've read says anywhere that the Bush administration ordered the report. And considering the report specifically mentions "the historic election", I'm wondering how they knew the outcome before the fact?
    Bush was still president for months after the election.

They hate us - but they want to be us!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush was still president for months after the election.
    And...? I still want to read where you learned the Bush Administration ordered the report.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (U) A recent example of the potential violence associated with a rise in rightwing
    extremism may be found in the shooting deaths of three police officers in
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on 4 April 2009. The alleged gunman’s reaction
    reportedly was influenced by his racist ideology and belief in antigovernment
    conspiracy theories related to gun confiscations, citizen detention camps, and a
    Jewish-controlled “one world government.”

How can anyone argue that when certain media outlets( talk radio) espouse rhetoric that is borderline dangerous is not the primary cause of this paranioa. Of course you would have to be an idiot to believe everything you hear hannity or Lush say but apprently there are plenty of idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And...? I still want to read where you learned the Bush Administration ordered the report.
    I personally don't think these reports are specifically ordered by presidents. The DHS is charged with assessing potential threats and right wing extremists are indeed a potential threat, just as the left wing extremists reported on months earlier. You can get pissy about the minutiae contained in the report, but I would think them remiss if they just ignored the potential threat.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Are you re ed? well you are a Mavs fan so forget I asked -- but you brought up Communists would agree that Bush and Obama were bad.
    because you said you didn't like bush ordering the report or obama submitting it.

you'd like to live under the heavy hand of oppression?
    Try to keep up.. FOCUS.
    try to make sense...ONCE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can anyone argue that when certain media outlets( talk radio) espouse rhetoric that is borderline dangerous is not the primary cause of this paranioa. Of course you would have to be an idiot to believe everything you hear hannity or Lush say but apprently there are plenty of idiots.

What talk radio stations did Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Saddam Hussein listen to?

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What talk radio stations did Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Saddam Hussein listen to?
    What do they have to do with Right wing extremism? How do they fit in the DHS report?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do they have to do with Right wing extremism? How do they fit in the DHS report?
    What does talk radio have to do with the DHS report?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact, the Obama administration in January did issue a warning about left-wing extremists. Both reports were initiated during the administration of former President George W. Bush.
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/...ort/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EDIT> And Gawd Damn is she ugly.
    You stay classy.

Thread Information