Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Believe.
    Post Count
    Arianny's always going to be my favorite...

Last edited by ace3g; 01-02-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Last edited by ace3g; 01-15-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    There ya go now I hate palm leaves

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Arianny is overrated tbh. Wonder why Dana has such a hard on for her(no pun intended)? She must not have a gag reflex.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Well, I don't see any other UFC ring girl hotter than her though. To each his own I guess.

Post Count
    Well, I don't see any other UFC ring girl hotter than her though. To each his own I guess.
    There are full nudes of her elsewhere in this thread that aren't air brushed...if they haven't been deleted. Not saying I wouldn't , but she's not a dime piece tbh. That ass does not look like the ass above.

Dana probably intentionally chooses ring girls that are either right at her level or a step below.

Believe.
    Post Count
    You mean these? I'm discovering them. Well, I still would her 10 ways to sunday. I find her hot, and I don't need my girls to be perfect to be attracted to them. There's just something about this chick that pushes my buttons.
    ed hotter, ed less hot, it's ok. It's not like I'm a male model either anyways

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    You mean these? I'm discovering them. Well, I still would her 10 ways to sunday. I find her hot, and I don't need my girls to be perfect to be attracted to them. There's just something about this chick that pushes my buttons.
    To me she is not attractive at all. And you can bang whoever you want or imagine you bang.

Post Count

Believe.
    Post Count
    And you can bang whoever you want or imagine you bang.

What do you mean by that? You want to compare our respective chicks? I'm game

Post Count
    What do you mean by that? You want to compare our respective chicks? I'm game
    I do not want to compare anything

1st - I do not have a chick and
    2nd - I was talking about you wanting to bang somebody that is not attractive to me and still is impossible for you to bang.

Post Count
    All good man. Different folks, different strokes. I just hear dudes talk about her like she broke the ing mold or some .

I don't really need perfection either...it's just that fatter asses and bigger legs are more my scene.

Post Count
    Here's one of mines

LOL WTF??

Thread Information