Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if a reporter points out something Trump said Trump cannot consider that a personal attack?
    What kind of pathological liar lies about his lies to people who have video recordings of the lies he is lying about and who actually read his previous lies to him word for word as he tries to lie about those lies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on the question.

Should Trump not be held accountable for his statements?
    You said Michael Avenatti was a legal ninja. Should you not be held accountable for yours?
    So, no you don't hold Trump responsible for his statements. Why do you not think he should be responsible for his statements?
    RG dodging this by calling it a personal attack is the same as Trump saying a question is mean because he doesn't want to answer it.

You called Michael Avenatti a legal ninja, now you dig up a post from 11 years ago to prove you somehow have your finger on the pulse. Even then it's just an article from someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of pathological liar lies about his lies to people who have video recordings of the lies he is lying about and who actually read his previous lies to him word for word as he tries to lie about those lies?
    Red herring. You called Avenatti a legal ninja. You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, no you don't hold Trump responsible for his statements. Why do you not think he should be responsible for his statements?
    RG dodging this by calling it a personal attack is the same as Trump saying a question is mean because he doesn't want to answer it.

You called Michael Avenatti a legal ninja, now you dig up a post from 11 years ago to prove you somehow have your finger on the pulse. Even then it's just an article from someone else.
    (shrugs)

I read the article, remembered the issue and read more through the years on the topic. It informed my thinking.

To the question you are so diligently ignoring:

You don't think Trump should be responsible, and you want to deflect on your hypocrisy for giving Trump a pass by turning the conversation to another boring personal attack on me.

I really wonder how ty your childhood had to have been to make you so concerned with insulting and denigrating people. It makes me a bit sad thinking about your childhood self. I'm genuinely sorry for whatever it was, and wish it had been better for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

I read the article, remembered the issue and read more through the years on the topic. It informed my thinking.

To the question you are so diligently ignoring:

You don't think Trump should be responsible, and you want to deflect on your hypocrisy for giving Trump a pass by turning the conversation to another boring personal attack on me.

I really wonder how ty your childhood had to have been to make you so concerned with insulting and denigrating people. It makes me a bit sad thinking about your childhood self. I'm genuinely sorry for whatever it was, and wish it had been better for you.
    So you expect the medical system to have the capacity for everyone in the country at the same time but still be efficient?

still trying to pretend someone pointing out you called Avenatti a legal ninja is a personal attack on you.

Thread Information