Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3559
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost me as soon as I saw you had Forbes still on our team and as a PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge, bertans, and toronto first round pick, rights to adam hanga and nikoli milutinov
    To new York York
    SF kevin Knox
    PF/C mitc robinson
    SG courtney Lee
    PG Emmanuel Mudiay
    Right herzonja is getting more minutes than knox. We take on Lee contact, robinson is an athletic big to develop, mudiay is redundant with ntikilina and Trier. And the have trey Burks getting run. And Ron Baker.

Pau Gasol
    to the Lakers for
    SF isaac bonga

The Lakers need interior help and pau can help score.
    Bonga is a ball handling SF that is behind kuzma and ingram and James.

Mills
    To Milwaukee for
    SG/SF Tony Snell
    Miss gives them bench scoring and would fit great with Antemtakoupa.
    Angel gives us a 3&D later on the wing.

PG- Forbes, mudiay, White
    SG- Derozan, Bellineli, Lee, Walker
    SF- knox, Snell, Bonga
    PF- Gay, Cunningham, Metu
    C- Poetle, Robinson, Eubanks
    What happens with Dijon?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost me as soon as I saw you had Forbes still on our team and as a PG.
    It's just for this year.

Murray and white take over next year and mudiay is trade bait

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you thought KY was a Fultz is on a whole other level......Not No But No.........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind trying to get Jeremy Lin he is hitting over 50% from 3 he is a UFA after this year with Atlanta.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if we have any chance as of now to trade for Stanley Johnson...he's out of the starting lineup for Detroit and, for what I've seen yesterday, deservedly so...looks totally uninspired and out of the Pistons future...
    to me he's the kind of player that could benefit from a trade to a team like us, and i've seen him talking briefly to Pop. considering he's in his last year of his rookie contract and that he doesn't seem to be in Pistons (bloated cap) re-signing plans, maybe offer a 2nd round draft choice could give us a chance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if we have any chance as of now to trade for Stanley Johnson...he's out of the starting lineup for Detroit and, for what I've seen yesterday, deservedly so...looks totally uninspired and out of the Pistons future...
    to me he's the kind of player that could benefit from a trade to a team like us, and i've seen him talking briefly to Pop. considering he's in his last year of his rookie contract and that he doesn't seem to be in Pistons (bloated cap) re-signing plans, maybe offer a 2nd round draft choice could give us a chance?
    Totally agree. A would give them a second in a second.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to trade for Johnson.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two trades i would do with Washington. First is Pau for Ariza. Second is Cun+Pond+Metu for Dwight Howard.
    To me looks like Washington need an experienced big man and has already considered Howard a failed experiment. We, instead, need to get out of the Pau/Poeltl dilemma as soon as possible. They don't want to get rid of Porter and Beal and they can't get rid of Wall...but Ariza is a one season stand and they are plenty of perimeter players...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They choose to attempt to do both at once: compete while re-building. So with that in mind, as long as the future isn't being mortgaged, they need to fix this roster. They don't need to wait until the trade deadline. It's plain to see this roster is a mess.

Even though Snell lacks confidence, is more of a defender in theory than reality and his contract runs a season longer than I'd prefer, I'd do it.

I doubt the Bucks would though. Sure, his stock is down at the moment, but when more money is freed up league wide next off season and another season has ticked off his contract, he can probably be salary dumped without having to attach an asset. They'd have to be really down on Wilson to trade him for probably the 27th-30th pick.
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Celtics were willing would it make sense to trade DDR for Gordon Hayward? Both have fat contracts and don't necessarily fit on their respective teams and might benefit from a change?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Celtics were willing would it make sense to trade DDR for Gordon Hayward? Both have fat contracts and don't necessarily fit on their respective teams and might benefit from a change?

I would do this. Paul George's first year back after his serious injury was decent, but then his 2nd year was a complete return to form. Before his injury, Hayward was consistently a top SF, probably the best of the second tier SFs. His defense was generally about average-- which means it would be much better than DeRozan's-- plus Hayward shoots the three. And SF is his natural position, which would allow White and Murray to get their minutes next year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that trade a trade that would benefit both teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A player I've been watching lately is Orlando's Khem Birch-- he's a restricted free agent this summer, but if the Magic re-sign Vucevic I doubt they'd be willing to pay Birch much with Mo Bamba already there. He's a completely different center from Poeltl, better at switching on smaller players, and might be one of the most under-rated 15-20 mpg bigs out there. Advanced stats absolutely love him. He could be a steal this summer.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...birchkh01.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja Morant Kinda like DJ Murray?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ZvyDbHHFw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another player I find interesting is Nemanja Bjelica of the Kings-- he's a combo forward shooting over 40% from three the last two seasons. He's on a reasonable contract, but Sacramento has a bunch of young players like Bagley & Giles who will get more minutes next year, so he might be considered expendable if the right trade came along. Bjelica is pretty similar to Bertans, but with slightly better numbers in rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. An occasional line up of something like Aldridge, Bertans, Bjelica, White, Murray would be interesting, giving the Spurs two 6'10" shooters and clearing the paint for Aldridge.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...01&idx=players

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rank these young “assets” 1-9 (one being best)

J. Tatum
    L. Ball
    J. Brown
    B. Ingram
    Lonnie Walker
    T. Rossier
    DeJaunte Murray
    K. Kuzma
    Derrick White

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum
    White
    Ingram
    Brown
    Murray
    Kuzma
    Walker
    Rozier
    Ball

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring Kawhi home

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali bound

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting... Josh Jackson as a trade target
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/airalam...h-jackson/amp/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop ain’t trading the torch-bearer of Spurs culture for an under-achiever who just got arrested.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not for Mills...also the difference in salaries is too much and they are gonne solve their pg problems in the coming draft and free agency. But something like Belinelli, rights to Milutinov and a second round draft choice could be intersting for the Suns. Gives them a very good 3 point shooter for the bench, a young big they can sign with the mle and a draft choice...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not for Mills...also the difference in salaries is too much and they are gonne solve their pg problems in the coming draft and free agency. But something like Belinelli, rights to Milutinov and a second round draft choice could be intersting for the Suns. Gives them a very good 3 point shooter for the bench, a young big they can sign with the mle and a draft choice...
    I agree with you...

Thread Information