Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 3,476 to 3,477 of 3477
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see Simmons forcing his way but, I think Philly may opt to put Embid on the market and keep Simmons before it gets to that point. I am genuinely curious to see what offers a talented center with an injury risk and a high salary would bring on today's market though.
    I would say that Embiid and Lillard will command a large contract of a useful player or large expiring, two future lottery picks, and maybe a young talent. Simmons should command slightly higher--maybe one more pick or one more pick plus taking back a bad contract. That's guess work based on recent deals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say that Embiid and Lillard will command a large contract of a useful player or large expiring, two future lottery picks, and maybe a young talent. Simmons should command slightly higher--maybe one more pick or one more pick plus taking back a bad contract. That's guess work based on recent deals.
    I agree that's what they will ask... on Embid, I'm just not sure anyone will pay it. I'm sure the others would bring that back in trade.

Thread Information