Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141
Results 3,501 to 3,506 of 3506
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dragan Bender just signed a contract with Maccabi. I was big fan of signing him and Stanley Johnson last season with part of the MLE, instead of giving it to Carroll...
    I still think that obvious phisical young talent can't be denied, expecially in an organization like ours that is well known for developing young talent and skills at the best of the chances...
    Frankly I think its difficult to imagine that former top ten draft choices have no chance to improve at least at a decent bench level...they both should be available on the free agents market and affordable with part of the MLE. If ther's no different option (I mean a guy like nuggets Grant, that was supposed to be avalable with the entire MLE but its now probably out of that price range) I still see them both as possible MLE options with multiple years contract with team's options after one or two seasons...
    In the right situation I'm for signing high draft choices who've flamed out with their initial team if 1) you can get them cheap and 2) if their initial team isn't good at development.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we're heading to a new rebuilding direction looking for new assets, and all of our big, in final year contracts like LMA, Mills, Gay and DDR if he opts in (but he'l be a valuable sign and trade commodity also if he opts out) are on the market.
    Still I don't know if its already been set the day for deciding on options (like the po of DDR) and for the beginning of the trading...that should be possible in draft day in any case.
    Anybody knows something about these deadlines or its simply because nba hasn't yet decided about them? we are now less than a week from draft day and I suppose its time that some news should be given...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we're heading to a new rebuilding direction looking for new assets, and all of our big, in final year contracts like LMA, Mills, Gay and DDR if he opts in (but he'l be a valuable sign and trade commodity also if he opts out) are on the market.
    Still I don't know if its already been set the day for deciding on options (like the po of DDR) and for the beginning of the trading...that should be possible in draft day in any case.
    Anybody knows something about these deadlines or its simply because nba hasn't yet decided about them? we are now less than a week from draft day and I suppose its time that some news should be given...
    NBA Calendar ...
    Nov. 18: NBA Draft*
    Nov. 20: Free agency starts at 6 PM
    Nov. 22: Free agent signings can begin at 12:01 PM
    Dec. 1: Training camps open
    Dec. 22: Opening Night

*Freeze on trades being lifted is still TBD but remains likely to happen in the Nov. 16 range

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA Calendar ...
    Nov. 18: NBA Draft*
    Nov. 20: Free agency starts at 6 PM
    Nov. 22: Free agent signings can begin at 12:01 PM
    Dec. 1: Training camps open
    Dec. 22: Opening Night

*Freeze on trades being lifted is still TBD but remains likely to happen in the Nov. 16 range
    • thank you for answering but I still don't understand why they did not give a day for exercising options... It's gonna be impossible to trade someone if you can't know if he is or not under contract...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • thank you for answering but I still don't understand why they did not give a day for exercising options... It's gonna be impossible to trade someone if you can't know if he is or not under contract...
    They just haven't decided yet but it looks like probably Monday or Tuesday

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's a trade idea if we can't move up to #2

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y6j6xx9g

Plus Boston's #14

Thread Information