Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143
Results 3,551 to 3,554 of 3554
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ i think there might be something with CLE but just not a big Sexton fan, especially if he's going to be prickly about his next deal coming up.

My latest musing is Thad or Thad/Bryn to Memphis, who has 5 FRPs over the next two years. They are playing really well of late, and rumored to want to upgrade the SloMo/PF position off the bench.

- Something like Thad/Bryn for SloMos & Culliver expirings + worst of their 3 2022 FRPs + Santi Aldama
    - or smaller version like Thad for SloMo & pick/Aldama
    I could see that but, trades within the division are hard to get done.

On the Cle deal it puts us in a position to draft Duren with our pick and Keegan with the Cle pick. A DJ, Primo, KJ, Keegan, Duren lineup would be interesting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given recent events I think that actually the best Clev /SA deal could be arranged around Rubio (out for season) ason) 17 million expiring deal... Rubio plus their first pick for next year draft could be the price for a Young plus Forbes/Jones plus second round pick (Lakers one?) deal...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given recent events I think that actually the best Clev /SA deal could be arranged around Rubio (out for season) ason) 17 million expiring deal... Rubio plus their first pick for next year draft could be the price for a Young plus Forbes/Jones plus second round pick (Lakers one?) deal...
    Thatís interesting. Itís better than eating Saric deal for next year from Suns while also getting a slightly better pick (low 20s).

Question though is whether they cough up a FRP for half season rentals of Thad/Bryn. Thatís why the Suns deal could work since basically theyíre paying us to save them money next year too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another interesting thing about CLE is that for 2022 they own HOUís 2nd round pick and OUR 2nd round pick.

Both should be in the 30s, which sometimes is better than a late 1st.

Thread Information