Page 90 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 3559
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA
    Source confirms talks between L.A. and ORL are Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler for Arron Afflalo, Andrew Nicholson and possibly a future pick.

I hate that deal for Orlando. Bledsoe and Bulter for Afflalo was good. Maybe add in a future first or high second. There's no need to try to add more. Bledsoe is not that good, and he's definitely not a building block with his expiring deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate that deal for Orlando. Bledsoe and Bulter for Afflalo was good. Maybe add in a future first or high second. There's no need to try to add more. Bledsoe is not that good, and he's definitely not a building block with his expiring deal.
    I really don't get it either. I could understand maybe a future pick or Nicholson but don't get why they would agree to both, especially given they are taking on Butler.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link? I would jump on that deal in seconds.
    In addition to the Pacers' Jimmer discussions, sources say Indiana has made the No. 23 pick available in hopes that an interested party would be willing to take on the contract of Gerald Green for the right to acquire Indy's pick.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...rounding-draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Sacramento Kings are receiving calls about guard Jimmer Fredette. Word around the league is the Kings are seeking a mid-to-late pick in the first round.
    • The Brooklyn Nets and Minnesota Timberwolves are “close” on a deal that would send Nets guard MarShon Brooks to the Timberwolves for the 26th pick, multiple sources said.
    • The Cavs supposedly are offering their No. 19 pick for Robinson. They believe a draft-night deal consisting of their two second-rounders (Nos. 31 and 33) will be enough for them to land forward Shawn Marion and the 13th pick from Dallas, sources said.
    LINK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that combination of deals would be good for Cleveland. They get three contributors for three picks and cap space. I also think it's a pretty good deal for Dallas, too. Second-rounders could be pretty good if they can be used to bring in some international players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I guess the 13th pick is enough to take on Marion. He's still playing well and you very well might be able to trade him as an expiring contract too. I still don't get giving up the 19th pick for Thomas Robinson unless you are very high on him. Just eating his contract and sending back a TE should have been enough. Steal for HOU if they pull that off (assuming they land Dwight and Robinson doesn't blow up into a stud).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like Deandre Jordan is being made available. Could we have any interest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
    Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
    Possible Nets package includes expiring deal of Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, Tomike Shenglia and three first-round picks, sources tell Y!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Boston is in a bad bad spot right now..Aging players they want to move with only above average teams interested with low picks. Cannot wait to see Rondo after losing 40+ games next season..

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Boston is in a bad bad spot right now..Aging players they want to move with only above average teams interested with low picks. Cannot wait to see Rondo after losing 40+ games next season..
    Rondo has 2 years left...bad situation for him.

from across the pond Anonymous Cowherd's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rondo has 2 years left...bad situation for him.
    Maybe he could use those 2 years to learn how to shoot so he can be more than Mr. Assists.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sign & trade: Tiago for Anderson V

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sign & trade: Tiago for Anderson V
    It theory, it's not a bad trade. But Varejao gets hurt too much. Splitter is a better deal in that regard, even though Varejao gets better stats when he's in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two trades that could be interesting :

Bonner + draft pick for Singleton and Rice , Wall gets the stretch 4 he's asking for and we get a cheap backup 3 and a cheap Neal replacement, both with pretty good upside...

Green for Thompson and Karasev : if we lose Green we have to get a lights out shooter back, I'm not in love with Thompson but if the FO sees something in him why not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bonner + draft pick for Singleton and Rice , Wall gets the stretch 4 he's asking for and we get a cheap backup 3 and a cheap Neal replacement, both with pretty good upside...

Green for Thompson and Karasev : if we lose Green we have to get a lights out shooter back, I'm not in love with Thompson but if the FO sees something in him why not.

No. no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Replace Singleton with Vesely, drop the pick or make it a second or two, and it's not a bad trade. Washington wants to get out of Jan's contract, and giving up a young asset isn't a bad way of going about doing it, especially if they get a pick back. Maybe including Mills would help them. Vesely could probably learn to be a competent four in the league with good coaching. The team would still need a good three, but they can get that in free agency.

I might make this trade if I'm the Spurs, as both of those players have a chance to be good. It's probably worth it for the Cavs in then sense of them being a more balanced team (especially if they get a good small-forward in free agency). But I don't think they'd consider equal value. They haven't sold low on any other of their players since agreeing to the Lebron trade, and I don't think they would do so here. The Spurs would HAVE to replace Green somehow, though. You have to hope Karasev would be able to do some of the things Danny can do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruno , would you mind making a DeMar DeRozan trade target thread? The Raptors did just try to trade him to the Clippers, so I think it's relevant. Also, he's a better target than Eliis, in my opinion.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any chance Kris Kardashian gets released or amnestied?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Sign and Trade Splitter + Bonner for Eric Gordon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you guys think about Grievas Vasquez becoming "available".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a big play-maker. I would like him if he were already on the team, but I wouldn't really want to trade for him.

If they wanted to do a Lopez and Vasquez for Bonner deal, I'd probably consider it, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he'd be a pretty damn good fit. 9 assists per game. Wow.

Could really take over ball handling duties on that 2nd team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love that acquisition

Kiwi, Advanced Stat Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost brought up Vasquez a day ago, but I think that the Pelicans would want too much because I think he's ultimately an average/below average player who has a unique skillset/size combo and he played alot. Don't see a deal that'd make sense.

Thread Information