Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3559
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, these guys with the way misleading headline les.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    four/five trades if teams are interested, as lookes they are, to trade their mid/low lottery choices and if we really interested in trading for a top 8/12 draft choice like looks we are:

With Hawks
    Beli/Forbas/Bertans + n° 29 for n° 8 + Bazemore

or without n° 29 for n° 10 + Bazemore

with Wizards

Beli+Forbes+Bertans for n° 9 + Mahinmi

with Wolves

Beli + Forbes + Bertans for n° 11 + Dieng

With Hornets

Beli + Forbes + Bertans for n° 12 + Zeller/Biyombo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    four/five trades if teams are interested, as lookes they are, to trade their mid/low lottery choices and if we really interested in trading for a top 8/12 draft choice like looks we are:

With Hawks

with Wizards

with Wolves

With Hornets

I'd do either Atlanta trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

With Hawks

with Wizards

with Wolves

With Hornets

I been wanting Bazemore since before the trade deadline. His numbers are very similar to Forbes, but he's a good defender. Would fill a need and we can move up. I'd do that one ASAP

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I been wanting Bazemore since before the trade deadline. His numbers are very similar to Forbes, but he's a good defender. Would fill a need and we can move up. I'd do that one ASAP
    Yes, if a deal like that was on the table from Atlanta it makes too much sense to pass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

With Hawks

with Wizards

with Wolves

With Hornets

I think you are really over-valuing the beli-forbes-bertans combo...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you are really over-valuing the beli-forbes-bertans combo...
    maybe...but in a three point main weapon era, the trio can give a good amount of fire power...we're talking of two of the best three point shooters in nba last regular season and one ex 3 point shooting winner just some years ago...
    Thinking of Bertans, he could be really valuable in an up tempo team like the Hawks...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miller for Bowen+Oberto (with Wolves waiving Bowen).
    Re-sign Bowen.
    Sign Pachulia (whom I think is the most reasonable choice for a big), McDyess, or Gortat, Nichols, and Gist.

C Pachulia/McDyess/Gortat|Thomas
    PF Duncan|Mahinmi|Bonner
    SF Miller|Bowen|Gist
    SG Mason|Manu|Nichols
    PG Parker|Hill
    ban this man

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just to complete the picture, also Miami could be a team interested in the Beli-Forbes-Bertans package...considering they have 20 millions Anderson contract for next season.
    So Beli-Forbes-Bertans for Anderson + 13th draft choice could be a possible trade...

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just to complete the picture, also Miami could be a team interested in the Beli-Forbes-Bertans package...considering they have 20 millions Anderson contract for next season.
    So Beli-Forbes-Bertans for Anderson + 13th draft choice could be a possible trade...
    Forget it Nobody is going to trade a lottery pick for the Spurs worst players.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want a lottery pick now you should have not been rooting for the Spurs to make the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ouch. Lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly, it's time for the Spurs to think seriously about how they are building this roster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible to trade just for the RFA rights of a player?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible to trade just for the RFA rights of a player?
    I don't believe you can trade for a player who has already become a RFA unless it is some kind of sign and trade where the RFA is agreeing to a new contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    two trades i'd like to make and that could have a chance to be accepted from the other team:

trade a) LMA + Metu for Gordon + Bamba

why we do that : we need front line help and expecially without LMA a one for two trade makes sense. Gordon and Bamba are both Texas guys, are young and could both be developed better by our training staff; they both are good at running the court so they could mesh well with our young and athletic new back court (Murray/Forbes or White/Walker); Gordon has a big and long contract but more than manageable and also descending in value; Bamba is under rookie deal for other two seasons and then on rfa rules.

Why Orlando should accept that:

Once signed Vucevic to a long term deal they elected him as their only reliable all star player and decided to make of him their starting center for the four years to come...in few words they decided against giving Bamba the perspective to be their near future starting center; the re-signing of Birch as a bench center (he played well last season) goes in that direction too: so Bamba is higly expendable. The young guy they seem to put their money on is Isaac and they are developing his body in the sense of making of him a power forward...and that makes Gordon, who has not reached the ceiling he was supposed to reach, more than expendable too. What they lack more than all, being a play offs team in the eastern, is a reliable star on offense. LMA fits the bill...a four big man squad od Vuc, LMA, Isaac and Birch is probably the top in the eastern and quite guarantee not only a play off position but a chance to the ECF for at least next two years (and also gives them the chance to compete with the front lines of Philly - Howard/Embiid - and Milwaukee - Antetokumpo/Lopez).

trade b) DDR and Belli for Wiggins - Covington and a first round pick

Why we do that: in one word, stability. Both guys are signed for the long term (also if for too much money, in Wiggins case)...they fit the same line as the trade made before (younger, more apt tu run the court) and if ther's one organization that can have a chance to improve or develop Wiggins in the right way, psicologically first of all, is ours...the guy has the right skills but the wrong mentality...for him is sort of a last chance to show something near the expectations everybody had when he was drafted after he's been, to say the least, delusional. Plus Covington, if not injured, could give us some needed defense.

why Minny could do that : they need, like Orlando, a reliable second star and some outside shooting. They also need some back up play making and, in this wiew, the new and better version of DDR fits the bill perfecly. Plus last two draft picks (Okogie and Culver) are both on the wings/back court...and Culver (not their original draft plan) should be one of the most nba ready of the rookies so he's expected to start at some point during the season. Just for this Wiggins, whose market value is an all time low, is more than expendable and in fact looks like they are actively trying to trade him (and his contract...that is actually seen, as of now, one of the worst in the entire nba...just for this expend a first round pick to download that contract makes perfect sense for them). And Covington, after a bad and injured season, looks to be expendable too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe you can trade for a player who has already become a RFA unless it is some kind of sign and trade where the RFA is agreeing to a new contract.
    thanks...sorry for being late!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hearing a soft rumor about Jaylen Brown wanting to be moved from Boston and SA being a preferred destination. It's a soft rumor right now but theres nothing going on right now on the board to speak of so I thought I'd put it out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hearing a soft rumor about Jaylen Brown wanting to be moved from Boston and SA being a preferred destination. It's a soft rumor right now but theres nothing going on right now on the board to speak of so I thought I'd put it out there.
    he's my prime target for next offseason and I think there should be mutual interest from both parties to make that happen. I just doubt that it happens via trade

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's my prime target for next offseason and I think there should be mutual interest from both parties to make that happen. I just doubt that it happens via trade
    I could see a scenario where we gave them belli, a pick, and either DJ or DW for him if pop is really enamored with him. Boston might do that if they feel like the relationship with brown could go south. It also would open up a roster spot for us to use later in the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see a scenario where we gave them belli, a pick, and either DJ or DW for him if pop is really enamored with him. Boston might do that if they feel like the relationship with brown could go south. It also would open up a roster spot for us to use later in the season.
    would make sense, but then again ideally you wouldn't want to give up anybody for him. He will be a free agent next offseason. If DeRozan opts out we can sign him just like that and there won't be a lot of teams with cap space

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would make sense, but then again ideally you wouldn't want to give up anybody for him. He will be a free agent next offseason. If DeRozan opts out we can sign him just like that and there won't be a lot of teams with cap space
    He will be a RFA, Boston isn't going to let him walk without compensation, so you have to decide if he's worth giving something up for (and how much) and if you determine he is then the case to do something sooner comes into play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco + a 2nd rounder for Bjelica. Marco expiring, Bjelica unguaranteed for next season.

Spurs need a spacing big. Bjelica probably will feel the squeeze in a Kings rotation that will feature Dedmon, Bagley, Giles and Richaun Holmes plus smallball 4 minutes from Barnes and Ariza.

Maybe a second isn't incentive enough

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bar overrun with loud fatball fans watching Rams

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco + a 2nd rounder for Bjelica. Marco expiring, Bjelica unguaranteed for next season.

Spurs need a spacing big. Bjelica probably will feel the squeeze in a Kings rotation that will feature Dedmon, Bagley, Giles and Richaun Holmes plus smallball 4 minutes from Barnes and Ariza.

Maybe a second isn't incentive enough
    Yeah, I've got my eye on Marvin Williams first and him second, but a 2nd (probably a 50ish pick) more than likely isn't enough.

In both cases, those teams are going to have to see some measure of value in Lyles. For the Hornets, who are entering into a re-build, it makes sense to take a look at players like him (and do right by Williams, a respected veteran who's played there a relatively long time). For the Kings, it could be more so about alleviating a log jam and getting something for a player who's unlikely to want to return.

Belinelli, Lyles and a 2nd for Williams or Lyles and a 2nd for Bjelica.

Thread Information