Post Count

Post Count
    Shonie Carter would be proud..

Its funny you post this a buddy and I were having an argument on the Spinning backfist. He said it never works in a fight and is kind of a show off move. Ill show this to him lol.

Wow..that was absolutely sick. He didn't even have to get on top to try to put him down. He was already out.

Post Count
    Its funny you post this a buddy and I were having an argument on the Spinning backfist. He said it never works in a fight and is kind of a show off move. Ill show this to him lol.
    The half assed attempt at a lower leg strike set that whole thing up. Luckily, Payan thought he had an opening and pursued. B/c of such, we get this greatness.

Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Carter / Serra ..

Post Count
    Carter / Serra ..
    Chuck/Wandy

GSP/Fitch

Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Chuck/Wandy

GSP/Fitch
    Er..??

What do those fights have to do with this topic? It was a fight ending back-fist. Carter / Serra was another example of a fight ending by back-fist. Those two have them in it, but they didn't do anything.

Post Count
    Er..??

What do those fights have to do with this topic? It was a fight ending back-fist. Carter / Serra was another example of a fight ending by back-fist. Those two have them in it, but they didn't do anything.
    I'm just talking about Spinning backfists that landed and did damage. He asked about them working, not about them finishing like in the video.. The backfist in the Chuck/Wandy fight, turned around the whole 3rd RD..

Post Count
    sloppy fight.

Thread Information